Thread: Register of Independant DJs and Teachers

Register of Independant DJs and Teachers

Just a thought (and probably EXACTLY the wrong place to raise this ... given that this is a Ceroc website) .....

Would it be a good idea to have a central listing of all the DJs and Teachers available for work ... with references, bios etc. (but not photos as Andy M would never get any work )

At the moment it seems that Teachers/DJs have to tart around like prostitutes at Weekenders etc., trying to entice poor innocent promoters to 'buy their wares'. MUST be a better way of doing it. Oh, I'd love it if Ceroc people were also allowed to advertise but I think that the Dark Empire has them too much within their thrall ...

Commercial Operator

Re: Register of Independant DJs and Teachers

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Just a thought (and probably EXACTLY the wrong place to raise this ... given that this is a Ceroc website) .....

Would it be a good idea to have a central listing of all the DJs and Teachers available for work ... with references, bios etc. (but not photos as Andy M would never get any work )

At the moment it seems that Teachers/DJs have to tart around like prostitutes at Weekenders etc., trying to entice poor innocent promoters to 'buy their wares'. MUST be a better way of doing it. Oh, I'd love it if Ceroc people were also allowed to advertise but I think that the Dark Empire has them too much within their thrall ...
    I think this would be a great idea. Some kind of website where each of us could post our CV. There must already be such sites available for other proffessions. Of course I would leave my photo off my CV as it's presence would mean that I'd get far more enquiries than I could cope with

I bet nearly every teacher is independant, whether or not they are independent

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Would it be a good idea to have a central listing of all the DJs and Teachers available for work ... with references, bios etc.
    I think it is a good idea, and could be a good money spinner for someone who likes to set up and maintain websites... A charge for each teacher / DJ to include their profile. All fair, as someone has to spend the time to do it, and should be paid for it.

It would be more helpful to promoters if some sort of feedback rating was included, coz anyone can say they are fab... do others think the same? How would that be managed to stop abuse and also keep it real.

So a

Thread Information