Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welsh Mothers...You gotta love em"""""""

Re: Welsh Mothers...You gotta love em"""""""

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    <pulls cross trainer out>
    I was wondering what the damage would be!

Ok sport fans 1st things 1st.... A great big THANK YOU to Barry aka Baruch, for making sure me, and my Trouble, were made to feel very very welcome and looking after us all night.

An excellent standard of dancing on the Friday night, we had a marvellous time, thanks again to everyone who attended the night, everyone made us feel like a million dollars XXX XXX .

Ok the Welshing of the Trouble, ( i feel like Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor by here now).

What can i say marvelous weekend, my family wont to adopt Michele.

Arrived late Thursday night to a tray of sandwiches and a couple of mugs of strong Welsh tea. Hugs and kisses and goodnight.

Woken up in the morning by my dad bringing 2 mugs of tea to us in bed, after refusing the full monty cooked breakfast we settled for boiled eggs and toast.

Hit Aberdare for a days shopping. My parents spent the whole day fussing over Michele and me and fighting me to who was going to pay for everything, eventually i won ( i think), and i paid.

Friday night met Baruch and all the gang from The Electricity Club in Cardiff and danced the night away, ( allready thanked them all, marvellous the lot of them).

Came back from Cardiff late at night and had some silent sex, at one stage i had the pillow over Micheles face to keep her quiet, when she said " I cant breathe" so i replied ok but do it quietly for Gods sake.

Saturday we did the rounds of my Auntie and Uncle and was presented with a tin full of Welshcakes plus the recipe.

We bought a traditional bakestone, 2 actually so we can both have a go at making them.

Arrived back at my parents and one of the dancing club girls had come to the house and dropped off more Welshcakes and a fruit cake for us, now the dancing club girl was 84 years old and she walked 3 miles to deliver the said items and refused a lift back home, as she said " The walk will do me good."

Whilst we were out and about Michele, me and my sister went down The Big Pit in Blainafon, an excellent day out for everyone. Being an ex miner i knew the drill and all the answers and turned around to tell sis and michele to keep their hands out in front of them as there was a lot of trip hazards down the mine, as i said this i walked straight into a steel girder and my hard hat and attached light went flying off my head to raptaous laughter from them both, sods law or what?

Saturday night we donned our glad rags and hit the old style dancing in the British Legion Club in Abercwmboi.

Michele won a house on the bingo and the whispers went around the hall of, " shes English, coming here stealing our men and winning the bingo a bloody disgrace."
    Noe bear in mind my dad is 75 and my mam is 70, my dad had 4 pints to my 1st one and promptly grabbed Michele and spun her around the dance floor with a Fred Astaire style and attitude which astounded me.

The music was all old style Foxtrot etc and everyone danced around the edges so Michele and i went to the middle of the floor and did blues and mj to the music. on the second tune the compere asked us if we would dance again so we did, at one stage we were doing a Columbian and finished with a drop that sent a gasp around the room of " Oh my God hes dropped her, No he hasnt, marvellous".

After sitting down loads of people from my dads dance club came up and asked us to go on the Sunday evening to show them more mj, next time we go we are going to stay until Monday night and dance on the Sunday.

I looked around at one stage to see Michele being chatted up by a sprightly 83 year old dancer.

The taxi arrived at 11 and as soon as my dad hit the cold air he went into a liquid form and was drunk instantly, upon arriving home he sat on the edge of the bath for a breather and fell in, my mam called me to haul him out as he was stuck a*se first in and doing the dying fly...Funny as hell.

Sunday we accepted the traditional Sunday breakfast and went to my sisters before we left for London.

As soon as my sister and brother in law saw us they started walking like Thunderbirds saying "Walk with your hands out in front of you guys, sods."

We left there with a car full of Welshcakes, fruitcakes and a corned beef pie the size of a paving slab.

All in all an excellent weekend which we both enjoyed and we are now planning the next trip to take in Brecon Beacons and some more of the sights of sunny Wales.

XXX XXX DTS Dave
    Last edited by dave the scaffolder; 15th-October-2007 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Sort out my bad speling XXX XXX

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    Came back from Cardiff late at night and had some silent sex, at one stage i had the pillow over Micheles face to keep her quiet, when she said " I cant breathe" so i replied ok but do it quietly for Gods sake.

XXX XXX DTS Dave

sorry forum.......DTS - TOO MUCH INFORMATION

anyway, here are some pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

and just a few more.

can you tell where DTS gets his good looks from.... ?

xx
    Attached Images Attached Images

It sure does look like you two enjoyed yourselves

Friday night met Baruch and all the gang from The Electricity Club in Cardiff and danced the night away, ( allready thanked them all, marvellous the lot of them).

Came back from Cardiff late at night and had some silent sex
    Dave, you promised me that would be our little secret! I feel so... used....

Sounds like you had a whale of a time.. A genuine Welsh pot noodle mine! wow

had some silent sex, at one stage i had the pillow over Micheles face to keep her quiet, when she said " I cant breathe"
    Kinky I was going to make some comment about you investing in a ball gag and/or a gimp mask for next time. but what does shy unimposing naive geeky me know of such things?

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    Kinky
    Can you imagine the autopsy report - you're not a Tory MP are you, Dave?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    Can you imagine the autopsy report - you're not a Tory MP are you, Dave?
    Don't be silly.. he used a pillow.. not an orange!

Blog Entries

Gagged or not, you cant beat having to have silent sex. Its very very naughty. And i must say, everybody who has sent PM's has commented on thier own silent sex moments so im going to start a thread on it, i bet there are some stories out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    Sounds like you had a whale of a time.. A genuine Welsh pot noodle mine! wow
    Nah, that's in Crumlin. Generations of my family worked down the Pot Noodle mine, but it was really dangerous, breathing in the noodle dust and living in constant danger of a roof collapse and being buried alive in soya pieces. The last member of my family to work there was my auntie, who worked in the ketchup extraction plant, making tomato sauce from the raw materials brought up from deep underground.

Dave & Trouble just went to a coal mine.

Thread Information