Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9 / 11

Re: 9 / 11

I was lying at a pool in Tenerife when my daughter texted me to go to apartment and switch on T.V. I could not believe what I was seeing and just wanted home to be with my family. I truly believed that this was the start of W.W.3!! I checked in next day to fly home to find that there was no extra security and it was as if this catastrophe had never occurred!! The feeling of devastation and being away from my family is something I would never like to experience again.
    I will always believe that the U.S had prior knowledge of, or participated in this atrocity and I am not a conspiracy theorist!! [well not all thetime anyway! Just Elvis, J.F.K, Marilyn, Roswell, The New world Order in particular!!!! etc...........]
    THE ABILITY TO QUOTE IS A SERVICEABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR WIT!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thainmaggiet View Post
    II will always believe that the U.S had prior knowledge of, or participated in this atrocity and I am not a conspiracy theorist!! [well not all thetime anyway! Just Elvis, J.F.K, Marilyn, Roswell, The New world Order in particular!!!! etc...........]
    see, im not the only one

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    see, im not the only one
    I was kinda hoping thainmaggiet was joking

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    HOPE AWAY DS HOPE AWAY

I was working at the time in my previous job as a Team Leader for a 24 hour assistance company dealing with many major travel insurance policies.

We were informed straight away and had to put the major incident plan into action. We had clients who was in the towers at the time, both ex-pats working in the towers, and others who were in the towers as tourists. Their relatives were calling us continuously for updates on their loves ones. Thousands of other clients were affected as all flights in and out of the US were grounded, and more who was due to go on holiday were also affected as their flights were not going anywhere.

It was very distressing having to deal with so many people having their loved ones missing without being able to do a great deal to help them.
    Once the ban on airtravel was lifted us in the medical department had to organise the repatriation of the affected back by streatchers and Air Ambulances.
    Later on came all the work with assisting with the identification of the deceased (dental records and so on)

We worked some very very long days during this horrific incident, only comparable would be after the Tsunami and to a certain extent the Bali bombing

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    Another memorable date...

So, where were you?

6 years on, what are your feelings?

Are we winning the "War on Terror"? Losing it? Does it even exist?

Funny this is the first year in the city no mention of it where I am

I work for a major USA company and nothing

I was working in the city (different company) and we lost people who worked in the Trade Centre

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Presumably, the London bombers chose 7th July to avoid causing such a dilemma?
    As above got caught up in that and was very close to where the bus bomb went off

So cant find anything funny with these two events at the moment sorry Maybe in a few more years

Was always touch a week later when everyone came out of their offices for a few moments silence . You spend a life time travelling with your head in your paper and for one moment we shared a common bond ie we are all human and it could have been any of us. I was late (dentist) and got caught up at Euston bomb exploded near us

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    Definitely not JOKING!! But I dont really know what to believe at times!! I know we are force-fed stories in the media and human nature being what it is, we do like to listen to the theorists,be it just for the entertainment factor i.e The Da Vinci Code,{Book not film}
    The U.S government, like our own leave a lot of questions unanswered.
    If you have not seen Fahrenheit 9/11 you must!! Someone has a lot to answer for!!!
    Last edited by David Bailey; 11th-September-2007 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Fix quotes

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will always believe that the U.S had prior knowledge of, or participated in this atrocity and I am not a conspiracy theorist!! [well not all thetime anyway! Just Elvis, J.F.K, Marilyn, Roswell, The New world Order in particular!!!! etc...........]
    I think Trouble's got a tin hat you can borrow if you want...

Blog Entries

I think Trouble's got a tin hat you can borrow if you want...
    Dont be silly, im wearing it.

You're posting on a thread to say you're not posting on the thread? That's very Zen (one hand)

No, we say "nine-eleven" to refer to the date, no one says "eleven-nine"...
    You say "nine eleven", I call it 'the World Trade Center aircraft attack collapse thingy' which is much more descriptive.

I have a theory about this event. Just hear me out.

I think and i am a true believer that the Americans did this themselves to enable them to attack the middle east to get their hands on all the oil and have the power.

What do you think?
    I think that you don't really think that, that's what I think.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Definitely not JOKING!! But I dont really know what to believe at times!! I know we are force-fed stories in the media and human nature being what it is, we do like to listen to the theorists,be it just for the entertainment factor i.e The Da Vinci Code,{Book not film}
    If you have not seen Fahrenheit 9/11 you must!! Someone has a lot to answer for!!!
    aah the Da Vinci Code - now I know for sure you're joking

Blog Entries

If you seriously, really, think that the US Government planned or had significant prior knowledge about the attacks, then... well, let's just say I disagree and leave it at that.

Yeah, the inventor of the exclamation mark for a start.

I think I could accept that some rogue twerps in some department might very well think that some horrific incident might give the US the excuse to go in to the middle east. If they did, and if they carried it out, I cannot believe that they would target civilians. It would have been an attack on an army base or something like that - at least those people are combatants.

But it just doesn't scan. You have to be a sociopath or psychopath to go down the line where it's OK to arrange for the certain deaths of several hundred people and risk the lives of tens of thousands in order to provide the US executive with an excuse for something they already had an excuse for. The case against Saddam was not about terrorism, it was about non-compliance with UN resolutions (although noticeably they didn't invade Exxon and Halliburton, also in non-compliance) and the WMD theory.

It's one thing to enjoy a film like The long kiss goodnight it's another to mistake it for a documentary!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    I think that you don't really think that, that's what I think.
    Of course i think that. Steve, you should understand. I was married to an Iraqi for 20 years who was heavily into politics. I absolutely believe the Americans did it. Nobody has come up with the answers for the other ideas. Its like the Diana death only this one has more certainty of being correct. We will never know of course and it will be hidden but why you should be so not willing to even consider it a possibility.

walks away from the computer to retrieve her tin hat.

Blog Entries

Too late, I think the rays have got to you already. Wibble-woman, I think we should call you from now on...

Of course i think that. Steve, you should understand. I was married to an Iraqi for 20 years who was heavily into politics. I absolutely believe the Americans did it. Nobody has come up with the answers for the other ideas. Its like the Diana death only this one has more certainty of being correct. We will never know of course and it will be hidden but why you should be so not willing to even consider it a possibility.

Is it possible to divorce your sister?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Is it possible to divorce your sister?
    Well, she believes in Diana-murder conspiracies*, 9/11 conspiracies... any others you want to share with us, Trouble?

* mind you, so do you...

I think the inventor of these ..has a lot more to answer for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    I think I could accept that some rogue twerps in some department might very well think that some horrific incident might give the US the excuse to go in to the middle east. If they did, and if they carried it out, I cannot believe that they would target civilians. It would have been an attack on an army base or something like that - at least those people are combatants.
    Assuming for one moment that the American authorities did have a hand in it (which I don't believe), I think that they absolutely would attack a civilian target, because it would give them the public support that they would need to get a war in the middle east approved. After all, the military are a legitimate target, civilians are not (in some places).

Thread Information