Thread: Change at the top

Considering who is taking over Ceroc I would think things would go from strength to strength. Mike Allard is a top teacher, experienced franchisee and capable businessmen ... watch this space.

Got to congratulate Ceroc Ent for keeping this quite .... I've heard loads of rumours but never anything to do about this

The Forum Legend
    Originally posted by Gus
    Considering who is taking over Ceroc I would think things would go from strength to strength. Mike Allard is a top teacher, experienced franchisee and capable businessmen ... watch this space.

Got to congratulate Ceroc Ent for keeping this quite .... I've heard loads of rumours but never anything to do about this
    Who's this Mike Ellard that everyone else is talking about then Gus??

Steve

Re: Change at the top

Originally posted by Paul F
    After the news of a change of ownership for Ceroc (see ceroclondon forum - coffee corner)
    For those too lazy {:sorry} to go to the another forum, can you give a summation?

The Forum Legend

Re: Re: Change at the top

Originally posted by Gadget
    For those too lazy {:sorry} to go to the another forum, can you give a summation?
    No.

Oh. Okie then.....

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:33 am Post subject: A few changes at the TOP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please find below an open letter regarding the change of ownership of Ceroc Enterprises Limited..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Change of Ownership

Dear Friends and Members,

After many happy years owning and operating the Ceroc
    business, James and I have decided that it is time for us to
    pass on the leadership of the company.

We have just completed the sale of Ceroc Enterprises Ltd. to Mike Ellard.

As you know James and I have been partners in Ceroc for many years and during this time we have both deeply enjoyed teaching and dancing with you.

However, we are both conscious that for the business to continue to grow, and achieve all that it is capable of doing, it needs a strong hand at the helm.

Careful consideration was taken in making our decision, as James and I both wanted to ensure that we passed the management of the company to the right person. We feel that in Mike Ellard we have indeed found the ideal candidate to take on the development of Ceroc Enterprises, and give it the direction and leadership it requires.

Mike is of course known to most of you, as he is now the longest serving Ceroc teacher, and has been operating a number of nights in and around London.

We would like to wish Mike good luck with his new venture.

With our very best wishes,

Sylvia Coleman and James Cronin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not change anything in the short term with regard to the London business. It will lead to much closer links to Mikes existing London business which consists of Ashtons in Cricklewood, and the Casbah in South Kensington.

On a personal note I would like to wish Mike all the best as he takes over the reigns at Ceroc and will support him in his endeavours to strengthen and expand the Ceroc business in London and across the country.

Thats the latest..........

The last bit was written by David Bradley who is the London Manager.

Steve

So given that this Mike bloke is a London franchisee, is this just good news for ceroc london or will it have an impact beyond the centre of the universe?

J

(Sorry - I'm deep in cynic mode at the moment as I'm 12 hours into my work and the end isnae in sight yet.... And I was hoping to be in a tango class now... I'll hand ODA title back to Gus I think.... )

Originally posted by Jayne
    So given that this Mike bloke is a London franchisee, is this just good news for ceroc london or will it have an impact beyond the centre of the universe?
    Good question ... I would hope that it would have zero impact on Ceroc Scotland ... how can you improve on perfection

From what little I know about the guy, very rules based, very Southern biased .. but his partner, the wonderful Linda hails from Chester ..... so anything could happen.

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Jayne
    There should be no noticeable changes across the network of Ceroc franchises, except for clearer management and direction, which should improve Ceroc nights / events across the board!

Franck.

Thread Information