Quote Originally Posted by Andy McGregor View Post

Woodface is on my ignore list so I have the joy of not knowing what he posted unless somebody quotes him. In a thread about spinning woodface will comment as if he knows more than everyone else - whilst ignoring or criticising the likes of David B, David Franklin and everyone else called David. When reading this you must remember that the two listed David's are many-times national champion dancers and that woodface has one medal and that is for Double-Trouble from Ceroc - Double Trouble is not especially serious and Ceroc is not an independent national body looking for the best dancers in the country: Ceroc is a franchise organisation and a business. Would you ask McDonalds to judge a hamburger making contest?
From the inspiring drivel Andy McG comes out with if anyone says something he doesn't agree with.

I dont class myself as a Ceroc dancer. I dance all over the place, Ceroc, Mojive and Ginger Jive are all places I have been to this week alone. I go anywhere I fancy going.

But given the fact many people think that Amir should have won the showcase this year, do Ceroc really keep their winners of the champs people that are 'in house' or is it all done fair and square?