Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm a jar of Marmite

Blog Entries

Re: I'm a jar of Marmite

Your not any of them Fletch. you are unique.

in a world of my own... where people are nice and there's lots of honey!

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post

I am aware of my image.

I get surprised regularly, it shows how we make judgement on exteriors, i'm as guilty as the rest, I did this a couple of years ago, when I felt I was ready to hit the world again, I got it wrong, thought this guy was going to be sooo scary, miss judged him completely and he has remained a good friend ever since,

I can't comment on the personality bit 'cos I've missed out and never met you! But, in your picture you look tall, slim, well dressed and "slinky" which reminded me of Kim Cattrall.....

sorry if I've caused offense!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzosoprano View Post
    I can't comment on the personality bit 'cos I've missed out and never met you! But, in your picture you look tall, slim, well dressed and "slinky" which reminded me of Kim Cattrall.....

Kim Cattrall is gorgeous, fantastic actress and bloody great..... there is no way Fletch could take that comparison as offensive so dont worry about it Mezzo. xxxx Sam the character is highly blatant in her sexual prowess and will take or do whatever person she feels like doing, i think Fletch was saying, thats not her at all. Me on the other hand.....

I suspect that Fletch has the outward appearance of the Sam character (sexy, sassy), but the behaviour and values of the Charlotte character (values home and family). A pretty good combo I'd say!

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzosoprano View Post
    I

no not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Sam the character is highly blatant in her sexual prowess and will take or do whatever person she feels like doing, i think Fletch was saying, thats not her at all. Me on the other hand.....

I might get it sorted on day

poor bloke that that unleashes the animal inside of me.

I have so much love to give until I find someone to lavish it on I have my children and the 'Fletcherett's' there always one of them than needs a hug

Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    I suspect that Fletch has the outward appearance of the Sam character (sexy, sassy), but the behaviour and values of the Charlotte character (values home and family). A pretty good combo I'd say!
    i'm feeling I need to watch it againg to see 'Charlott' is she the one with the 'red hair' and a baby

It seems like a load of rubbish to me I usually watch the history channel mainly WW 2 or documantaries

Yeah that!

(from what I remember of the series.. I wasn't an avid viewer) Samantha was outgoing and confident, a very empowered and attractive woman (heck I fancied her when she was in "Big trouble In Little China" and "Mannequin" )

This reminds me of the time when a bunch of my college chums were discussing "Friends" and who was most like who.. it came my turn for them to decide which "Friend" I was most like and after much argument and deliberation they came to the conclusion.. I was like them all.. including the females!

I had the scattyness of Joey, the Geekyness of Ross, the Sarcastic "wit" of Chandler, I was fussy like "Monika", as materialistic as "Rachel " and that indescribable air of being slightly detached from reality of "Phoebe"

I took it as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    i'm feeling I need to watch it againg to see 'Charlott' is she the one with the 'red hair' and a baby

It seems like a load of rubbish to me I usually watch the history channel mainly WW 2 or documantaries
    Oh it is rubbish - but highly entertaining rubbish I loved it when it was on, and have em all on DVD.

Charlotte is the one with long dark hair - Miranda is the one with the baby. She's the judgemental one - which I have a feeling isn't you at all, although she does tell it like it is, which I suspect is you...

Your absolutely right Twirly. Even though I've only met fletch a few times I would say she's about 70% Charlotte and 30% samantha.

She's sexy and sassy and in control of her life, knows what she wants and goes get it just like Sam without the sleeping around !

However her values, morals and the way she treats her friends and family is totally Charlotte Without the Judgment that Charollote sometimes portrays.

All you need to know is that Your Fab Fletch and We Love Ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    :All you need to know is that You're Fab Fletch and We Love Ya!

AMEN to that !

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    :
    All you need to know is that Your Fab Fletch and We Love Ya!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post

AMEN to that !

awwww shuck's guy's its stuff like this that embarrasses me

thank you

the children just in from playing, one in the bath one in the shower off to do them cheese on toast, and a cuddle on the sofa

nite nite, dont let the bed bug bite

Thread Information