Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would happen in Britain if terrorists killed Prince William?

What would happen in Britain if terrorists killed Prince William?

Apparently, the terrorist at Glasgow airport, with flames all over his body, still tried to attack a police officer screaming biblical nonsense.

Imagine if these terrorists succeed in bombing the Princess Diana concert tonight and killed Prince William and thousands of innocent people.

I suspect that would be the final straw for the general public and anarchy would develop across the land. With many people taking the law in to their own hands where any ethnic minority would be a target.

As it is, they have warned that anyone going to the concert should expect long delays as security will be tighter, so again, even if the terrorists had no intention of bombing the concert, they have caused major disruption.

Religion has a lot to answer for.

*rant over*

Re: What would happen in Britain if terrorists killed Prince William?

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Apparently, the terrorist at Glasgow airport, with flames all over his body, still tried to attack a police officer screaming biblical nonsense.

Imagine if these terrorists succeed in bombing the Princess Diana concert tonight and killed Prince William and thousands of innocent people.

I suspect that would be the final straw for the general public and anarchy would develop across the land. With many people taking the law in to their own hands where any ethnic minority would be a target.

As it is, they have warned that anyone going to the concert should expect long delays as security will be tighter, so again, even if the terrorists had no intention of bombing the concert, they have caused major disruption.

*rant over*
    Even worse would be if he died and people only suspected terrorists had done it...the media frenzy would probably lead to journalists exploding.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Even worse would be if he died and people only suspected terrorists had done it...the media frenzy would probably lead to journalists exploding.
    Yes - and it would be considered part of a conspiracy plot to ensure James Hewitt's DNA is carried through the royal line.

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Yes - and it would be considered part of a conspiracy plot to ensure James Hewitt's DNA is carried through the royal line.
    Isn't this the devil that dare not speak it's name? The family secret that we all know but nobody verbalises. We need a Royal Family and we need an unbroken line. Royal succession does not use DNA testing - yet!

Would he be the "Ginger King"?

On the subject of this thread, I think we, as a country would stand shoulder to shoulder if one of our Royal family were killed by terrorists. Think about the national grief that we ALL felt when Diana died. Now change that emotion to anger. There would be a national outcry to mulitply defence spending and people would be coming forward to join the forces in the war against terrorism. And, finally, a Winston Churchill or Margaret Thatcher would come forward to lead us - lets hope it's another Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Andy McGregor View Post
    Isn't this the devil that dare not speak it's name? The family secret that we all know but nobody verbalises. We need a Royal Family and we need an unbroken line. Royal succession does not use DNA testing - yet!

Would he be the "Ginger King"?
    I think (regardless of their parentage) William and Harry are both lovely young men and Diana would be proud of them. I saw an interview the other day - Fern Cotton contacted it, she was rubbish, but William and Harry came over as charming and relatively unaffected but their royal status, in that they appear quite normal.

William is so much like his mother it's scary. Even his mannerisms are the same.

Have a look. Here's the interview

Last edited by Double Trouble; 1st-July-2007 at 02:10 PM.

Commercial Operator

I think (regardless of their parentage) William and Harry are both lovely young men and Diana would be proud of them. I saw an interview the other day - Fern Cotton contacted it, she was rubbish, but William and Harry came over as charming and relatively unaffected but their royal status, in that they appear quite normal.

William is so much like his mother it's scary. Even his mannerisms are the same.

Well if the Royal family did get taken out, I know Tony Blair is looking for a new job.

How does that sound King Tony!

Onkar
    Last edited by onkar; 1st-July-2007 at 04:25 PM.

Think about the national grief that we ALL felt when Diana died.
    Speak for yourself!
    I didn't care 10 years ago and I don't care now, she was too promiscuous (that's putting it nicely) to warrant respect from most people I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Doolan View Post
    Speak for yourself!
    I didn't care 10 years ago and I don't care now, she was too promiscuous (that's putting it nicely) to warrant respect from most people I know.

How the hell do you know? and what gives you the right to judge someone based on the amount of people she has had sex with?

How much work have you done for charity?

How the hell do you know? and what gives you the right to judge someone based on the amount of people she has had sex with?

How much work have you done for charity?
    Jeez !
    I'm glad I didn't call her a slapper

Did you know she was married and reportedly still with her husband when she was being charitable with sex?

Commercial Operator

(speaking ill of the dead in bad taste)
    This is a conversation I will now leave. I recommend that anyone with any respect for the dead does likewise

Did you know she was married and reportedly still with her husband when she was being charitable with sex?
    And what about her husband giving charitable sex to Camilla all the way through their relationship and marriage? It's no wonder she looked for comfort in other men.

Have some neg rep.

I'll now take Andy's advice and ignore you and your ignorant comments about dead people who can't defend themselves.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

There certainly would not be anarchy, but i would agree that ethnic minorities may have to watch their backs more than normal in some places.

Not really. People have a lot to answer for.

Imagine if these terrorists succeed in bombing the Princess Diana concert tonight and killed Prince William and thousands of innocent people....
    In times gone by the thousands of innocent people or 'subjects' might have been just a footnote.

However, hopefully today the thousands innocent people, in a democracy, are of more consequence than a single individual.

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Think about the national grief that we ALL felt when Diana died.
    Hmmmm, I'm still thinking, and I can't remember either. I remember being completely bemused by people flocking to Buck House that day to lay flowers, and I remember going out for a nice dinner with friends that evening, if that counts

I also remember watching 5 minutes of the DianaFest on telly on Saturday, then seeing the cavalcade go up past Ashtons and onto the North Circular. Possibly not the most stirring of memories, but hey, they're mine.

I didn't have any particular issue with Diana - I have issues with the entire royal family, however, I think they're all a waste of space.

I dare say if you were being interviewed on a television program you might come across as charming and relatively unaffected.

Seriously though, it's important to remember that the only people of whom we can make good character assessments are the ones we know well. People discover they've been married to serial killers and rapists; how are you going to make useful judgments about people you see in a half-hour TV interview? Not even a live one, at that.

I dare say if you were being interviewed on a television program you might come across as charming and relatively unaffected.

Seriously though, it's important to remember that the only people of whom we can make good character assessments are the ones we know well. People discover they've been married to serial killers and rapists; how are you going to make useful judgments about people you see in a half-hour TV interview? Not even a live one, at that.
    Been taking your positive pills again I see Barry.

Don't patronise me by suggesting I make my assessment on one 5 minute interview.

Those boys lives have been laid bare for all to see, from the moment they were born. If they were up to no good the press would be all over them like a cheap suit, making sure they were trashed in the tabloids.

If we spent our lives thinking everyone was a serial killer, until proven otherwise, the world would be a sorry place.

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, I dunno. There are limits to what even TV spin can do, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJames View Post
    Well, I dunno. There are limits to what even TV spin can do, you know...
    The barrel is fishless today Davie boy. Not even a nibble.

Blog Entries

sis calm down love you will give yourself a heart attack.

Diana was as we all know a great mum and a great representative for this country with regards her charity work and all the positive things she did for this country and other countries.

Everybody has their own opinions of Diana and overall they are very mixed, i dont think ive ever spoken to any one person who has had the same opinion about her death or the way she handled herself blah blah blah and always people will take from life what they think happened or believe happened and always it will be different.

But..... the Royal family are in a position of priviledge and certain sacrifices should be made by them when they are in this position or they accept this position. Diana was the mother of the future king of England and she tried to act as though she was a normal person with no responsiblities and was all over the place with her lovers. Now dont get me wrong, the woman is entitled to sex, of course she is but she should have done what all the other royals have done all these years and kept it under wraps, represented the country and got on with the job she accepted the day she said ......I do Charles

Thread Information