• DOG

2 7.41%
  • BOAR

3 11.11%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chinese Zodiac

Blog Entries

Re: Chinese Zodiac

neiiiggghhhhhhh soz did i say that out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslyAddicted View Post
    Yep horse is definately the best - must be with you, me and TT! Must say though it is pretty accurate until the bit about horses not being able to follow a routine. I am a creature of habit and get upset if my routine is messed up sosomething went wrong there!
    I'm a horse too, though I think it is about 1/2 right in my reckoning...

Examples include:

Routine - I totally agree with you - I would be lost without mine too,
    And although I tend to warm to people slower than this says, I prefer to hold onto my friends (Just ask one patient friend of mine - who still hasn't got rid of me after 26 years (her entire lifetime )

Cheers
    Whitetiger

I too am a horse who likes a bit of routine. The rest fits pretty well.

Apparently I'm a tiger:

Tigers are rebels. (Not really) They are both colorful and unpredictable. (Quite possibly!) Their energy and love of life are stimulating. (Errrr....?)They love being the center of attention and never go unnoticed. (Nope!) Tigers are impatient and always look for action. (Not sure...)They speak their minds when upset and have suspicious natures. (Yup! )

But in spite of their quick tempers, they are sincere, generous and very affectionate. (Sounds just about right) They also possess a great sense of humor. (I would like to think so, anyway..) Tigers like people,(NO!) involvement,(er....) and dedication to humanitarian causes. They seek out adventures, and at certain points in their lives, they will be very rebellious. (Maybe that was the 'going to art college' bit?)They must act out some of their ideals and lash out at the wrongs of society. (Hmmm.... Doesn't sound much like me.) Tigers are so daring that they acquire many admirers. (Really? Where?) Those who disapprove of what Tigers do still will secretly admire Tigers for their actions (Really?)

When Tigers are injured they need all-out sympathy. (I do?) Logic does not appeal to them. (Yes it does! Apart from when I'm depressed... ) They want to be comforted. (Don't like being molly-coddled) They will listen sincerely to the advice you give, and then do exactly as they please. (Sounds like me! ) Since they have a lot of spunk, no matter how down and out they get,they never give up. They can always start over again. (Well, after a good cry, anyway)

People born during the year of the Tiger have super egos. (Not this one!) Tread lightly and don't hurt their feelings.( ) They may never forgive you! (I do in the end - maybe...) Tigers are romantic, passionate, and playful. (Yes, yes, yes!)They are also extremely jealous and possessive. (Mmmm, no.) If they do not learn to control their emotions, they could cause themselves much trouble. (I always cause myself trouble, but not because of my emotions!)The lives of Tigers are full of emotional situations, but they love it that way. (No, I'd like a normal life, thank you! Please?) They love life and want to live it to the fullest. (Stop the world I'd like to get off seems to apply to me)

Optimistic, (bloody 'ell, no!) Tigers always bounce back for new and fresh challenges. Tigers are very generous with rewards when you have pleased them. (I'd like to think so) Being delightful hosts, Tigers go all-out to see that you have a good time. (Think so) They are intense individuals, especially when upset and angry, (oh, yes..!) but Tigers are famous for their ability in influencing others and swaying crowds.(Really???)

Nope, this doesn't actually sound much like me at all. I don't like being the centre of attention (especially not in a big crowd of people), I'm sensitive, a chronic blusher, and believe it or not - rather shy! I do like my own space and privacy.

I don't have a huge ego, I don't really like people (honest!), I find it hard to trust them! Although I do try to be optimistic, the pessimistic half of my personality often wins. I hate arguments. But I do have a temper...

I can be very bubbly and happy, and because of this a lot of people think I'm very outgoing and confident - not true!

A Complex Little Monkey

I'm a Tiger

I already new what Tigers are like, and this is 100 % me, try telling me there's nothing in it.

its spot on

First star to the right and straight on till morning...

Dragon...

That would be scarey if everyone in my year really was the same

Looking at the second link in this thread it transpires I'm not just a dog... I'm a metal dog. (Heavy Metal? )

Dog people are loyal and honest and obedient (I guess so). They can be counted on to keep secrets and for always doing the right thing (I Hope so). They can be emotionally distant and do not mix well in social gatherings where they are often seen as wallflowers (Hehehe do they know me?). They do better with one-on-one relationships and find happiness in the happiness they bring to others, such as finding the most perfect gifts for their friends (Sounds like me). While it is true that they have sharp tongues and are a bit stubborn and eccentric (IMe? Stubborn and eccentric? actually.. I can be) in a work situation they tend to work very well with other people (Again true) What is more, they always seem to have money (HAHAHA NO NO and NO !!!) and make excellent leaders. Because of their high moral stance, they are inspiring beyond measure. (Goes without saying!! Actually i would hate to be a leader, I'm a follower.. in a non dance sense obviously)

This one takes a very conservative approach to every aspect of life, somewhat coasting along looking at the scenery with dreams and goals unrealized but the spirit always fulfilled ( dunno) Ferdinand the Bull is their Poster Boy (Who?) they always stop to smell the flowers (Hahaha Look at perhaps.. but not smell) Nothing wrong with this, but it's important to find a balance so there aren't so many unfinished tasks. Ironically, they tend to be materialistic, but don't have the patience necessary to acquire big ticket items and major success is illusory (I agree.. I'm too prone to day dreaming to get out there and achieve what I want ). But like gypsies (Do I?) they move with the wind, taking what comes, with noble chin held high, always finding in life a kind of beauty which does indeed sustain them very much (Kind of true). They make very good friends, loyal to the bone, always finding delightful ways to help others. (True (I hope?)) Friends always know where they stand because of their directness and frank manner. The Love & Romance Department usually finds a very handsome male and a beautiful female, each incredibly attractive to the other and sincerity reigns in their communication. (True ) The Metal Dog doesn't like to take too many chances, preferring conservative and traditional ways of romance. (I'm a big scaredy cat.. not a dog!! ) Sometimes, they become virtual love slaves (eek ) a little too passive for their own good. (sounds like me) Time to stand up and reclaim your individuality! ("you are all individuals!" ... "YES WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS"... "I'm not!")Learn to be more pro-active!(Me? proactive? That'll be the day.)

Metal monkey. I've a Chinese friend with a few books on this, one of which describes us as "the fighter monkey".

Come on then. I'll take you all. All at once or one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephraim View Post

Come on then. I'll take you all. All at once or one at a time.

'come and have a go if you think your hard enough' lalal

Er, everyone who's not a big furry orange killing machine then.

Measuring up patio to see if neighbour will fit under it

Quote Originally Posted by Missy D View Post
    Mine seems to change all the time! Cat, rabbit now I am a Hare.

Im usually a Rooster but on Minnie's site im a monkey??

Thread Information