Thread: Bottom Rockers May 07

Bottom Rockers May 07

Well I have finally surfaced after RB! Wot a fantasitc time Ive had.
    Never Mind the dancin !!! the atmosphere was just soooooooooo Fantasic.

The Perfotmance class caberets were the best ive ever seen ! and people,........... Ive seen a few over the last 7 years!

Well done to Scottish James and 14 year old Margeret. for putting on a fantasic WCS cabaret ( at least I think thats what it was!)

Wot a plucky youngster!! and James was very appropriately described as "a party Package in a box "! wot a Great Guy !

And Adam and Tas! Well everything hey touch at the moment just simply turns to pure gold.

The music sets from JB RA and Nelson was awsome!

and ahem if I do say so myself I put together a decent hours worth in ther Blues room myself ( Even If I did stick a fast swing track in the middle to wake everyone up !) OK I admit it I stuck the wrong C D In !

Final word for now goes to my Becci (Mini Mac) who jsut shone like the little star I know she is in both the cabarets! well done sweetie

I took over 500 Paps and will be posting them and the onse from last weeks pre champs party at Slinky's just as sson as they have been censored. !!! But for now Im........going back to bed!!!

Re: Bottom Rockers May 07

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    Well done to Scottish James and 14 year old Margeret. for putting on a fantasic WCS cabaret ( at least I think thats what it was!)
    The First half of their cabaret was Nightclub Two Step and the second half was WCS. It was very good and they managed to keep going after missing one of their major lifts and a couple of other mistakes that were hard to notice. Excelent standard of dancing and it is hard to believe that Margeret is only 14!

Quote Originally Posted by DS87 View Post
    The First half of their cabaret was Nightclub Two Step and the second half was WCS. It was very good and they managed to keep going after missing one of their major lifts and a couple of other mistakes that were hard to notice. Excelent standard of dancing and it is hard to believe that Margeret is only 14!

Guess Im a numpty with dance styles. But who cares it was good to look at!

Also not forgetting the other "cabarets" The fun one on the rubbish british eurovision entry ( the RB Dance was way better than the real one which the put together after knowing two moves from the Scooch video)

The Mini Pantomime on Sunday, all the Fancy dress stuff and well everything really Simply brillient

Paps reduced to 380 and counting ( Im sure I should be doing housework ,,,,, or something )

Yeah - the cabaret was v. good indeed ('awesome' was my description in the blog...) + the workshop by Simon & Susie. (And the one by Adam/Taz was v.good).

The dance floor set up though: what was that??!!! It was not conducive to asking people to dance. I did not get this at all. This is the first venue I have ever been to where it is actually very difficult to ask people to dance......it still amazes me to think about it.

Basically, there was no 'perimeter' where people could stand - who wanted to dance. It made it v. difficult - and so there was not as much intermingling as I would normally expect. Full report at Ceroc Mad Jive Lad

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post

I took over 500 Paps and will be posting them and the onse from last weeks pre champs party at Slinky's just as sson as they have been censored. !!!
    Censored? Did I miss something at Slinky's?

Smile Re: Bottom Rockers May 07

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Censored? Did I miss something at Slinky's?
    Oh yes ........you missed something!! ...........

Thread Information