17 28.81%
  • Maybe!

5 8.47%
  • I'm already blissful enough.

6 10.17%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ceroc Bliss Weekender 2007, Camber, 28/9 - 1/10

Re: Ceroc Bliss Weekender 2007, Camber, 28/9 - 1/10

Anyone got a spare male ticket available? If so please send me a PM.
    Ian

Could someone tell me where the beginners classes are going to be held ?

Or is there entry a cut and paste from Breeze which has listed the beginner schedule ?? I cnat find any classes for below ?

---------------------------------------------

Even if you have never set foot in a Ceroc venue in your life this is the place for you to learn how to dance.
    In addition to the many advanced workshops this weekend, Ceroc has not forgotten its roots and we will hosting workshops specifically designed for beginners.
    These workshops will be intense, fast-track, progressive, dynamic and totally rewarding.
    Starting Friday night and continuing Saturday and Sunday there will be a minimum of 6 beginners’ sessions each of which will last for 1hour.
    In each session you will learn 4 beginners moves and then have time to practice what you have learnt.
    There are a total of 18 beginners moves and therefore by the end of the weekend you will have been taught, and been able to practice all of them.
    Teachers and taxi dancers will be on hand to work with you during these sessions so that any problems you encounter can be dealt with there and then.
    --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38 View Post

Or is there entry a cut and paste from Breeze which has listed the beginner schedule ?? I cnat find any classes for below ?

Why do you want beginners classes Anyway, I thought that Bliss just published the schedule when you get there...

A full schedule will be available when you arrive on site.

Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    Why do you want beginners classes
    People might want to bring friends along who are beginners or who haven't danced much and want to refresh the beginner moves. And as far as I know the Ceroc weekenders do cater for the beginners and less experienced dancers so there should be some classes.

Why do you want beginners classes Anyway, I thought that Bliss just published the schedule when you get there...
    My partner is a beginner and there wasnt anything at Southport for people in their early days

Breeze list the classes and Bliss dont although they both say they cater for 'them' as detailed above (both have schedules on the web sites)

It might just be a cut and paste and no beginner classes at Bliss

Ive asked directly

I see... last year I believe that they did quite a lot at Bliss for beginners. Aimed it at them to some degree, probably because it was announced so late and near Breeze. I do wish they'd publish the schedule online earlier too.

Good luck with getting a reply if you've e-mailed. I e-mailed twice with questions when I thought I might be on my own, and it took about 3-4 weeks for them to come back to me.

Not long until Bliss now....Very excited!!
    ZARA XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Zara View Post
    Not long until Bliss now....Very excited!!
    ZARA XXX
    Very excited, I havn't got over SP how long have we got

It will be me the children (Joe's birthday) and Gerry

i'm hopeing for a baby sitting rota any volenteers

or key's to accomerdation after 12 when the children go to bed will leave clean and tidy

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post

or key's to accomerdation after 12 when the children go to bed will leave clean and tidy

Great, When you get the list of volunteers, will you pass them onto me for use at the next Beach boogie!!??

You wont need a spare chalet....Camber sands beach will be just perfect, with a bottle of wine and a few thermal vests

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Zara xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Zara View Post
    Great, When you get the list of volunteers, will you pass them onto me for use at the next Beach boogie!!??

You wont need a spare chalet....Camber sands beach will be just perfect, with a bottle of wine and a few thermal vests

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Zara xxx

you must be joking

I could dance in the blues room most of the time cos I kept getting cold and I don't drink alcahol

so who you sharing with

Just got an e-mail about Bliss...

Beginners
    There will be a beginner’s welcome class on the Friday evening at 7pm in addition to the workshops being held on Saturday and Sunday.
    However, they've clearly recycled their e-mail. Not only does it read almost exactly like the one from last year (yes, I've got that sort of memory ) it says:

Joking apart, the weather can be really cold in March, you may want to think seriously about bringing your fleecy pjÂąs, wooly bed socks, extra bedding, a hot water bottle and even a small electric heater. Alternatively you could always share a bed with a stranger.
    I know we haven't really had summer, but I was under the impression it's now September so it's clearly very recycled. And the jokes are recycled too.

And I've just learnt that my chalet-mate is cr@p at navigating... So expect to see us sometime around midnight! (Must remember to ask Santa for a sat nav...)

How many sleeps is that now?!

Eight!!!!

Good luck with getting a reply if you've e-mailed. I e-mailed twice with questions when I thought I might be on my own, and it took about 3-4 weeks for them to come back to me.
    they havent come back to me

Ill ring them

they havent come back to me

Ill ring them
    It's just an answerphone that you can't leave messages on

Did you see my post above? There's also a number on the e-mail you can call as of Monday as there won't be anyone in the office.

It's just an answerphone that you can't leave messages on

Did you see my post above? There's also a number on the e-mail you can call as of Monday as there won't be anyone in the office.
    With my informative hat on

Yes i phone them ,yes there are 8 options to choose from (like a credit card company) but i got through Bet there is still just one guy there lol

In a nut shell its a old schedule , there will be at least 5 beginner classes and new schedule should be posted soon , they have had problems with the printers

The BREEZE schedule is up to date

ps they too busy to get back to e-mails at present

you must be joking

I could dance in the blues room most of the time cos I kept getting cold and I don't drink alcahol

so who you sharing with

In view of the fact that all children under the age of 11 have to be out of the dance venue by 10pm, I am glad to see that someone is trying to organise a volunteer list for baby sitting. Is there somewhere on the message board for Breeze that a volunteer list could be added? Are there any teenagers over 14 there that may wish to volunteer for some pocket money? Must admit that when I saw this clause regarding children, in light of the recent events in Portugal, I was a little worried. Thankfully, my daughter is 19 and will be tripping the light fantastic - probably when I have long retired to bed

In view of the fact that all children under the age of 11 have to be out of the dance venue by 10pm, I am glad to see that someone is trying to organise a volunteer list for baby sitting. Is there somewhere on the message board for Breeze that a volunteer list could be added? Are there any teenagers over 14 there that may wish to volunteer for some pocket money? Must admit that when I saw this clause regarding children, in light of the recent events in Portugal, I was a little worried. Thankfully, my daughter is 19 and will be tripping the light fantastic - probably when I have long retired to bed.

Sorry this was attached to the wrong message originally - trying to work and play all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui82 View Post
    In view of the fact that all children under the age of 11 have to be out of the dance venue by 10pm, I am glad to see that someone is trying to organise a volunteer list for baby sitting. Is there somewhere on the message board for Breeze that a volunteer list could be added? Are there any teenagers over 14 there that may wish to volunteer for some pocket money? Must admit that when I saw this clause regarding children, in light of the recent events in Portugal, I was a little worried. Thankfully, my daughter is 19 and will be tripping the light fantastic - probably when I have long retired to bed
    OK Jacqui82 got your message load and clear and I am full aware of the rules thank you for your concern about my baby sitting situation, who is organising a volunteer list

And of course the above should have said Bliss - who said women could multi-task!

Don't be drawn in by these comment's Twirly, there's another motive behind it

I don't play games, and certainly not with my children, at Southport they were dancing in front of me or someone that had been specifically asked while I went to the loo etc in the evening they only danced in the main hall and I took them home at 12. and settled the down myself both myself and BARMPOT checked them during the night

I didn't mean about children being in the rooms dancing Fletch - I was referring to the idea that there be a "baby-sitting" sharing section on the Bliss website much like the car sharing. I didn't think it was a good idea, as it might not safe to leave children (in the chalet's after they are no longer allowed in the dance areas) with someone you don't know. That's all.

Thread Information