Thread: Edinburgh Dance Night

Thumbs up Edinburgh Dance Night

Went along last night to the Edinburgh Dance expecting a poor version of the two Gasgow Dances i have been to. Sorry Glasgow but Edinburgh was miles better!!!! ...and not a sulky face to be found anywhere!

Thanks to everyone for making my night so special and well done to the DJ who done a splendid job.

PS: Me thinks those wonderful dancers from Dundee might just have something to do with it being so fabby doo ?

Apologies to Wendy for giving her the worst dance (no one could be worse honest) of the night. Just when i thought i was beginning to get the hang of my timing the Big Man up there swept the feet from under me and reduced me to a "What do i do and how do i do it" absolute idiot. Oh well in those situations there is only one future direction i can go.

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Edinburgh Dance Night

Originally posted by michael
    PS: Me thinks those wonderful dancers from Dundee might just have something to do with it being so fabby doo ?
    :sorry Gee Michael you're making me blush!
    Was great to meet you and I really enjoyed our dances. Look forward to seeing you at the next Glasgow party - and of course the big Perth Bash.

It was a great night- even if half of the usual suspects had been whisked off to "some" wedding in Aberdeen
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Commercial Operator
    I was there too Michael, and also had a good night. Heard some new tracks last night as well, which helps enhance your nights dancing. I also enjoyed the last Glasgow party, and particularly like the Henry Wood Hall. The problem for me and a few others is that Marcos used to only be used for the party night, whereas now it is used for all Edinburgh Ceroc nights(St Stephens is being used as a festival venue). A few people agree that it would make the party night a wee bit more special if it was held somewhere else. That said I know that finding a suitable venue in Edinburgh is difficult.
    The only thing that spoilt it a bit last night for me, was the crowd of women sitting next to us that were doing a splendid impression of a factory chimney(cough cough...) but Scot has moved swiftly to remedy that one
    Had some fab dances last night ...thank you to the Dundee MAd crew, Wendy, Aleks and a lovely Lass called Carol(I think) from Carnoustie, who has just moved back up here from Brighton, to name but a few......oh and not forgetting Mrs Demon

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar
    Aw! Can't believe Aleks was there and I didn't get to meet her - maybe you could introduce us next time DD -
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Confirmed Forum Plant Basil Brush (Forum Plant)'s Avatar
    Saturday's Ceroc party rocked- and there was room to dance for once! Yes DD there were a lot of smokers all of a sudden, what's going on????????

Smokers.

Apparently the 'smokers' were a group of people who belonged to a singles club, and who had attended one of the Edinburgh classes one night last week. I suppose they enjoyed it and decided to give the dance in Marco's a go. Unfortunately they were unaware that smoking is not the done thing a Ceroc functions , this was not helped by the fact that Marco's put ashtrays out on the tables.
    Thankfully Scot has already taken action to remedy this and intends to display 'No smoking' signs at future events. (Well done, that man!!!).

Heather,
    XX

Thread Information