Thread: Thank You Lorna. x

Thank You Lorna. x

Just want to say a HUUUUGE thank you to Lorna for setting up and teaching such a wonderful Ceroc class in Brechin. I am really sad to hear that next Friday will be the last night (understandably) due to lack of numbers.

The class has been running since January 2006 and it is really impressive that Lorna has managed to keep it going for so long, considering the small population in Brechin! I know how much everyone has loved Lorna and her classes and Ceroc will be greatly missed by all of us - including my parents, who won't be able to travel further afield to continue dancing.

I have loved taxiing with Roy and then good ol' Bob, and will really miss all the lovely people I have met there other the months.

Thank you again Lorna, for your neverending enthusiasm and effort!

love and hugs,
    Heather xxxx

Re: Thank You Lorna. x

Quote Originally Posted by Heather M View Post
    next Friday will be the last night (understandably) due to lack of numbers.
    Oh no, I'm really sorry to hear that! I've visited the class a few times and always found people really friendly, with some lovely dancers. I really liked Lorna's teaching style and her music, and the Mechanics' Institute was a beautiful venue.

It's understandable if the class is too small to be viable, but still a shame it's come to this

Thank you for your kind words, my eyes are beginning to well up again.

It is with much regret that I am closing this venue as I do hold it very close to my heart. More so than any other venue I've taught at. I suppose you could say that it was 'my baby' so to speak.

However, due to lack of numbers and the fact that, since returning to work, I am exhausted by the time Friday comes round, I have taken the brave decision to close. I also know that come August my school teaching hours are going to increase so I knew that I was going to have to make the decision to give up yet another night anyway.

It has been a fantastic experience and I have made a lot of friends and I hope that you will all continue dancing.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me over the last 1 and 1/2 years. In particular I want to mention my 4 fab taxi dancers who have been brilliant, my 2 demos and my fantastic venue managers. Thank you guys. I'm just sorry that Ceroc Scotland has to give up one of its best floors!!

For those of you who are interested I will be having a bit of a party next Friday night. Usual place, usual time, usual price but I will extend the opening hours. Would love to see everyone, who has supported Ceroc Brechin, there to help me drown my sorrows. Help me go out in style.

(I will try my best to hold back the tears - sorry about last night but I am very attached to you all).

Hope to see everybody there,

Lotsa love lorna x-x

Make it one to remember Will see you there.
    Thanks
    Ewen

Thread Information