Such an ugly tag. The last way I want to sum up my existence is as a 'commercial operator'. A plastic surgeon is a commercial operator. Can't it be something slightly more evocative like 'Prophet of love and joy'? Or if the financial aspect of my involvement in dance must be acknowledged, a witty play on words like 'Profit from love and joy'.

Or how about simply 'Amir'. The funky italics can stay. They make me feel cool and different. I've been trying to feel cool and different ever since Jennifer failed to invite me to her pool party in 7th grade. I remember her passing out the invites at class. I was trying so hard not to look like I was trying hard that I entered a semi catatonic state and have suffered mild narcolepsy ever since. Or was that insomnia? I forget which. Actually, I just remembered: I suffer from memory loss. Temporary memory loss and confusion. Steve says that’s a fancy way of describing the fact that I’m stupid. His idea of a joke, I guess, but I never laugh. I can never remember the punch line or who Steve is in the first place.

Does this sound like the plea of a ‘commercial operator’? I rest my case.