Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazing thing happened to me last Sunday

Amazing thing happened to me last Sunday

Last Saturday I was shifting some extremely heavy bags of turf from my back garden into my car boot to take down the tip. As I dumped one of the bags into the boot, I turned slightly side on to do it and immediately felt all the muscles go up the right hand side of my back. It wasn't that I couldn't then move, but certainly anymore lifting was out of the question, and some serious discomfort was felt, not to mention that I was rather anxious as to how badly I'd damaged myself and how long it would take to mend.

Sunday morning managed to crawl out of bed, still in similar discomfort and head off to Church. At the end of the talk, the guy doing the talk suggests that anyone with bad knees or a bad back should go forward for prayer. So I somewhat reluctantly went forward as this sounded particularly relevant to me with my bad back.

I must admit that I've always harboured a little scepticism about healing even though Jesus healed people and told us to do it also by praying in his name. Even after all I've seen happen to other people, nothing has ever really happened for me in that regard, and I guess in the back of my mind I've wondered about how much of it migt be down to "Group dynamics" or "Psychosematic" (sp?) issues.

Anyway, I go forward and this teenage kid comes over to pray for me. He prays for my back to be healed for a couple of minutes then stops, and asks me if my back is better. Guess what.... no, can still feel the injury very clearly. So he says "ok, lets keep praying until it goes". I'm now feeling awkward that we could be here a while, whilst being impressed with his faith.

So he prays for another couple of minutes and then asks me how my back is now. I'm just about to go onto auto-pilot and say that it is the same but thanks for praying, when I suddenly realise it isn't the same at all. Infact it's suddenly 99% fixed. I can suddenly only just make out that I've had an injury in that area. I can hardly believe it. (after all, this only happens to other people, never me...).

It's as much as I can do not to cry when I tell him that it is suddenly sorted. I'm just thinking in my head "I can't believe it. I can't believe it." (maybe that was part of the problem who knows..)

I've seen some amazing healings even in my family, my wife's glutton & diary allergies being totally sorted, and my niece is just celebrating her 1st birthday after the doctors told my sister to have an abortion and when she refused they told her that the baby would only last a matter of minutes outside the womb. But there is nothing quite like experiencing a miracle for yourself, and nothing this clear cut has ever happened to me before.

Dancers, I know there are some bad backs out there... And I respect the fact that there are some differences of opinion on whether God even exists. But if he does, he can only say yes or no. If he doesn't, what have you got to lose? If you want some who's currently riding quite high in faith to pray for you, then pm me...

Hey, I know this is the 21st century, and in todays culture, talking about praying to Jesus for healing, I look like a complete religious nutter to most people, and these kinds of topics make most of us feel very uncomfortable to talk about unless we're blind drunk, but at least I'm a religious nutter with a healed back, and for once it isn't alcohol that numbed the pain.

Will

Re: Amazing thing happened to me last Sunday

Fair play to you will.

Let you faith warm you in the cold and light you in the dark. XXX XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    .... my wife's glutton & diary allergies being totally sorted,
    Allergic to fat organised people?.....

Suppose (just suppose) your back goes again next week and you could never dance again. How would you feel about Jesus and healing?

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    Suppose (just suppose) your back goes again next week and you could never dance again. How would you feel about Jesus and healing?
    I'm an atheist, but even I think that is a very cynical comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    Knowing Will, he would thank the Lord for the many successes he has had to date and find a new way to enjoy life ... probably centred round a PS3 and a mother of a surround-sound system.

Actualy, is it just me ... but who gives a $%&**** about Will?? WHO IS THIS TEENAGE KID? Bring him to me now! We could make a fortune ... and I've got two dodgy kness he could do something about it. Then again ... I don't really see it as amiracle. If he had really cured Will, wouldn't Will now be supporting a proper football club instead of Man City?

Will, thanks for sharing. You may have been thinking 'I don't believe it' but if you really didn't you wouldn't have got up in the first place.
    Hey, I know this is the 21st century, and in todays culture, talking about praying to Jesus for healing, I look like a complete religious nutter to most people, and these kinds of topics make most of us feel very uncomfortable to talk about unless we're blind drunk, but at least I'm a religious nutter with a healed back, and for once it isn't alcohol that numbed the pain.
    from another religious nutter.

I look like a complete religious nutter to most people
    Fantastic news Will, now are you going to share where you get the pills from?

I commend you for having the guts to post that on this forum. I'm a bit disappointed in some of the replys to this thread, grow up children... Yes that's coming from a 20 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I commend you for having the guts to post that on this forum. I'm a bit disappointed in some of the replys to this thread, grow up children... Yes that's coming from a 20 year old.

I don't talk about what I believe in normally, and Will good for you, it takes courage.

I am learning that there are some very negative people who seem to get pleasure in putting other people down, that's there problem, I have experienced a peace in my life over the last 2 1/2 years that I have never experienced before, I have nothing to prove and won't be dragged into there negative world, come into mine world

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Maybe i'm blind but the only negative comment I can see on here is from Miguel. All the others said 'fantastic news' or 'thanks for sharing', apart from SF's pi$$ take over the spelling. (which I thought was very funny, but can't rep you, sorry Vince) Please clarify which posts you two (Fletch and Jamie) are disappointed by?

Commercial Operator

Well, what can you say.....PRAISE THE LORD!

Didn't I see you dancing at Twyford last Saturday night Will? Or was that a 'vision' I was having?

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    come into mine world
    ...but watch out for the disused shafts which are all over the countryside here...

OK. No doubt this will be seen as negative, but Will put the post up.

I know Will, we've always got along, and I'm absolutely delighted that he is not suffering from any back troubles.

But what do we have here? A non-specific, undiagnosed, extremely-short term 'thing' affecting a normal adult male, and which came on entirely suddenly, resolved itself within 24 hours.

As it happens, the 'thing' disappeared as Will was being prayed for by another person.

Well, praise be! There's no possible explanation but that it is a divinely inspired miracle!!

Er, actually, the other possibilities - given the circumstances - are almost infinite. A sense of proportion, please. Spontaneous remission is so common it actually has a medical name - 'spontaneous remission'. Did anybody else experience a permanent cure that morning? Anybody else here have similar experiences where no mysticism involved?

Here's a slightly different story.

An amazing thing happened to me last Friday.

On Wednesday afternoon, I began to experience pain in my right knee. It got more uncomfortable that evening, and I hoped that a good night's sleep would put it right. In the morning, however, the pain was worse. I nearly fell over when I got out of bed. I realised I could not possibly go into work, so I called in sick. I went to hospital, and they said they couldn't do anything for it except refer me to physiotherapy, and I should rest it for now. By the evening, the pain was extreme; I couldn't have even walked to the car without passing out. It was still painful Friday morning - as bad as the morning before, but not as bad as the previous evening.

At lunchtime, the pain went away like a switch had been turned off!! Hallelujah! Pr- hang on: there were no prayers...but wait a minute! I was on the forum at the time!

I want to testify: I want to testify to the miraculous healing power of the Ceroc Scotland Forum! Praise Franck!

All the above is true, except I'm not absolutely certain I was on the forum, I might have been using Photoshop.

Praise Photoshop!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    Praise Photoshop!
    Especially when you get the skin tones to match just right

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Especially when you get the skin tones to match just right
    ...hmmm...a fakir, possibly?

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

An amazing thing's happened to me this week too..

I was feeling OK

Then I went to the gym and met this lovely young guy called Phil, he assured me he could have me looking and feeling like a new person in 8 weeks! Woo hoo!

So, on Monday, he had me running about like a lunatic and boxing! Then on Wednesday, he had me doing all sorts of weird and wonderful things on weight machines and floor exercises and he finished off by stretching my limbs passed all realms of normality

And today, I can truthfully report, I definitely feel like a new person.. she's about 90 and can hardly walk!
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

I've been "healed" at a Ceroc night. I'd had a very sore arm for several months which just wouldn't go away. One of my partner noticed me rubbing and offered to lay his hands on it as he suspected that he had healing hands.

Well, feeling a right lemon, I sat in a quiet corner and let him do his stuff for a couple of minutes. Nothing seemed to happen but next night I went dancing and absolutely no pain from the sore arm.

No idea what he did, or whether it is psychological, but next time I have a long term pain, I shall sidle up to him again.

Daisy

(A Pain-free Little Flower)

Thread Information