Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Caro a supervillain?

Commercial Operator

Re: Is Caro a supervillain?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    *Waits and sees which of Caro's minions she is going to deal with first. Puppies at the ready!*
    *calls the RSPCA, and watches them come and rescue the puppies*

See you in court, you nasty super-villainess you...

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by straycat264 View Post

I think you'll find that the RSPCA will find that the puppies are rather attached to me and leave them here!

I think you'll find that the RSPCA will find that the puppies are rather attached to me and leave them here!
    From here
    Quote Originally Posted by RSPCA website
    You might stop someone being cruel to an animal if you act immediately, but first assess the situation calmly before you rush in - the person acting cruelly could turn on you if you interfere.
    *calmly checks whether Cruella's puppies are being well looked after*

Commercial Operator

Not after Caro uses her super-revealing-powers to banish your evil mind-clouding spells so that the RSPCA see things as they truly are, and denounce you as the most evil puppy-tickling fiend that has ever walked the earth!

*walks past the door to this thread

Peeks in through the door and observes all the tomfoolery going on, the super hair cuts, the stripping and spotty dog attacks and shakes his head.

Puts a sign up outside the thread entrance*

THIS WAY TO THE PLAYROOM

Not after Caro uses her super-revealing-powers to banish your evil mind-clouding spells so that the RSPCA see things as they truly are, and denounce you as the most evil puppy-tickling fiend that has ever walked the earth!
    Nice move, minion.

I'm pleased to let know that your hard work has been recognised and that you are now officially appointed "Head of minions'.

*proudly hands over shinny steel badge and new scalpel kit to Stray*

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    *....Puts a sign up outside the thread entrance*

THIS WAY TO THE PLAYROOM
    There is some serious fighting going on here Beo, and no room for your playschools and bouncy castle.

Now quickly remove that sign or .... *reaches for funny looking knife*

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    There is some serious fighting going on here Beo, and no room for your playschools and bouncy castle.

Hmmm bouncy castle meets funny looking knife Could be interesting for whoever's on it at the time......

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    calmly checks whether Cruella's puppies are being well looked after*
    denounce you as the most evil puppy-tickling fiend that has ever walked the earth!
    RSPCA are convinced that my puppies like the tickling, after they experience the De Ville tickles themselves. The apparition of a Ghostly spirit with a big smile on his face was the final bit of convincing they needed. They figured that this was the puppies guardian angel.
    I'm pleased to let know that your hard work has been recognised and that you are now officially appointed "Head of minions'.

*proudly hands over shinny steel badge and new scalpel kit to Stray*
    That Caro is so silly, fancy appointing the cat as her Head Minion. Hasn't she worked out that cats always obey dogs, even if it is through fear. Stray is now working undercover for the Dalmatian Doris Department.
    Excellent decoy tactic by my Dalmatian in disguise, Beo must keep those spots covered so his true identity is not revealed.
    As Caro concentrates on deflating the bouncy castle the puppies pounce and remove the mask in one swift lick.

Oh my God! It's horrific, Cerise lipstick. Caro runs to Boots to buy some cover stick to hide her embarrassment.

Excellent decoy tactic by my Dalmatian in disguise, Beo must keep those spots covered so his true identity is not revealed.
    A Dalmatian-wolf Hybrid?

I wonder... ... ...
    Last edited by Beowulf; 20th-June-2007 at 09:35 AM.

The apparition of a Ghostly spirit with a big smile on his face was the final bit of convincing they needed. They figured that this was the puppies guardian angel.
    Ghost, after making his silly appearance, all obsessed he was with Cruella's puppies, is now on probation period and under close surveillance by the other minions. An unusual act of bravoure is expected if he is to regain his status as second minion.

That Caro is so silly, fancy appointing the cat as her Head Minion. Hasn't she worked out that cats always obey dogs, even if it is through fear. Stray is now working undercover for the Dalmatian Doris Department.
    Caro reveals that in addition to be an extraordinary able surgeon, she is also runs a genetic research center. Straycat264 is the final version (after Straycat263, which was a tad overworked, started barking) of her genetically modified supercat, who not only has no fear of dogs, but actually controls them through supersonic mwaaoouh.
    He is now a double agent working undercover and managed to fool Cruella, who poor girl, could not see beyond the appearances.

Excellent decoy tactic by my Dalmatian in disguise, Beo must keep those spots covered so his true identity is not revealed..
    Damn I always knew that Be-a-wolf guy could not be trusted.
    I should have removed his little brain when I was last dancing with him, could have used a couple of his neurons for various DNA combination calculations in research center.

As Caro concentrates on deflating the bouncy castle the puppies pounce and remove the mask in one swift lick.
    Oh my God! It's horrific, Cerise lipstick. Caro runs to Boots to buy some cover stick to hide her embarrassment.

*Caro unfolds secondary mask which she always carry as a precautionary measure and quickly covers her face again, and checks that none of the minions saw the cerise lipstick*

*Before she finishes deflating the bouncy castle, she made sure that Stray made the puppies drag Cruella inside the castle*
    *Cruella is now trapped under heavy, unbouncy castle, and Caro laughs out loud evilishly*

Commercial Operator

*purrs*

Damn I always knew that Be-a-wolf guy could not be trusted.
    I should have removed his little brain when I was last dancing with him, could have used a couple of his neurons for various DNA combination calculations in research center.

Why did that line make me think of Booga from Tank Girl?

"I was a dog but because I was really good, they moved me up to human being status Erm... sort of"

"The army wanted to build the ultimate soldier,
    so they messed with <s>kangaroo</s> Wulf NDA and...
    "

"You mean DNA?"

"Yeah And they created us."

*purrs*
    *strokes well-behaved cat*

Ghost, after making his silly appearance, all obsessed he was with Cruella's puppies, is now on probation period and under close surveillance by the other minions. An unusual act of bravoure is expected if he is to regain his status as second minion.
    *hands her Dr. Pavlov's business card*

In 102 Dalmatians, while under effect of Dr. Pavlov's hypno-therapy, Cruella wanted to be called "Ella de Vil" because "Cruella sounds so ... cruel".

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    *hands her Dr. Pavlov's business card*

*beams*

*waits and sees what evil trick Ghost will play on Cruella (who hasn't emerged from the castle ruins yet)*

Thread Information