WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR

Current TV is made up of Pods: non-fiction short videos about what's going on in your world, in your voice, from your point of view.
Pods are around 3-7 minutes in length and generally use a character, action, or event to tell a story. They should also be sprinkled with information.
Use the list of Pod categories below and the corresponding video examples to get a better sense of what kinds of Pods we're looking for.
GET PAID

If your Pod is chosen for TV, we'll pay you for it! Each piece will be negotiated on a per-Pod basis.
Additionally, each week the Current online community chooses its favorite Pod via the leaderboard competition. The winning producer will receive $1000.
This new channel on cable looks like another compulsive way to waste time - I have only watched a few "pods" but they were absorbing. A guy catching a 9ft gator, wrestling it and wrapping its mouth with duct tape - he allegedly got paid $10 per foot per gator. The idea of this being a suitable medium to promote Ceroc had already occured to me when I saw a very effective promo for belly dancing Now, after a pod on selling oneself for medical research, I have just watched another promo for street dance.

If anyone is doing, or has done, a video diary of their preparation for the champs then this could be a money earning outlet for it, promoting MJ in the process.

Current TV // The TV Network Created By The People Who Watch It