Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a lot of people born today....

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Neil
    What the figures can't show is that Aquarians are far and away the best dancers - much better than those pesky Pisceans... Neil
    Absolutely there must be research out there to back this up.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    What the figures can't show is that Aquarians are far and away the best dancers - much better than those pesky Pisceans...
    l
    or that Aquarians are most likely to boast about being the best dancers wether they are or not

Next stats need to be on hair colour, height and inner leg measurement - im sure that will tell us much more and we can really build up a picture of the type of person you should be dancing with .

Dancing aside - Sagittarians will eventually rule the world

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    or that Aquarians are most likely to boast about being the best dancers wether they are or not
    LOL

The fact is that Aquarians are all deeply artistic and sensitive people and therefore need to boast to mask their profound sense of insecurity and existential angst (or is that just me?).

Neil

Blog Entries
    Sagittarians will eventually rule the world
    [scathing]Yeah... right... when we go into the [fingers]"Age Of Sagittarius"[/fingers] in about one gazillion years time...[/scathing]

Aquarius rules!

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Lou
    Aquarius rules!
    You'd think Aquarius was a water sign, but its actually air (the www said so) but it does figure - hot air probably

Commercial Operator
    LOL

The fact is that Aquarians are all deeply artistic and sensitive people and therefore need to boast to mask their profound sense of insecurity and existential angst (or is that just me?).

Neil
    We back to ASD, again?!?!?

Oh, aRtisitic.....

Dancing Around the Zodiac

This is a thread I posted last year...

This is a rough guide to astrology and dancing: you can see the trait that stands out for your sign. They are a general description and won’t apply to everybody.

ARIES They are extrovert or in-your-face. But they are also impatient and impulsive, making mistakes when they learn routines: they don’t always finish what they start. They are also the daredevils of the zodiac, jumping first and thinking later! If you’ve seen Harold Nicholas (of the legendary Nicholas Brothers) dance you’ll see what I mean!

TAURUS This sign, more than any other, can show the extremes of dancing: they can be clumsy and slow or move like Fred Astaire. They’re sensuous nature makes them feel the music (& their partner!) but the resulting rhythm depends upon their ability!

GEMINI They are nimble-footed and agile: they’re very quick around the dance floor. They learn steps/routines very quickly and are young at heart. Frankie Manning, the legendary Lindy Hopper, is still teaching and dancing in his late eighties.

CANCER They don’t like to draw attention to themselves and hate to be the wallflower. They’re hypersensitive about what other people think about their dancing. There are, of course, exceptions: Ginger Rogers.

LEO They are the natural performers of the Zodiac, possessing charisma and personality. But they can also show-off and be more aware of the audience than their partner. They can look for applause, needing to feel noticed and appreciated. That’s why they can indulge in more complicated/flashy moves-as long as they can do them well. Gene Kelly is a famous lion.

VIRGO They’re the technicians on the dance floor. They can learn a routine or style precisely but they can worry too much about doing it perfectly. This can deprive them of spontaneity and flair. The precision can be used to good effect in the right feet: Michael Jackson.

LIBRA Image is very important to them: they like to be aesthetically pleasing! And it’s not just the clothes: they want to look stylish and graceful around the dance floor. They like a partner who makes them look good! Jayne Torvill is a famous example.

SCORPIO They are the sexbombs on the dance floor! Have you noticed their intense/hypnotic stare?! Their simmering passions can make them sensual and erotic, usually in a subtle way. (They don’t do things by halves and usually commit themselves 100% to any dance that interests them.)

SAGITTARIUS Their enthusiasm and enjoyment of life comes over in their dancing: they want to have fun! They are also very theatrical because everything has to be larger than life. They can use flashy/revealing clothes to get their point across…and don’t like to be upstaged! Busby Berkeley is a famous archer.

CAPRICORN They work long and hard to learn a style of dancing but the struggle can sap them of fun. This changes as they get older because they mellow out and have less of a need to stick to strict guidelines and rules. Anna Pavlova, the Russian ballet dancer, is a famous example.

AQUARIUS They are conservative or they like to experiment with the steps, trying different things. This results in originality, misguided steps or the need to be different for the sake of it. John Travolta is a quirky example.

PISCES They look like they’re floating on the dance floor because they’re light and airy. They know instinctively where their partner is going, almost blending in with them. Cyd Charisse is a famous fish.

member of the virgo minority

Hehe...But I've always thought my nose is too big to stand comparison to Jacko's...

yeah, yeah, I know you don't dance with ya snoz...although now I think about the 'nah nah na nah nah' nose signal did come out from one partner last night...

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)
    Dancing aside - Sagittarians will eventually rule the world
    Not if Gemini has anything to do with it my friend

The Forum Legend
    SAGITTARIUS: Their enthusiasm and enjoyment of life comes over in their dancing: they want to have fun! They are also very theatrical because everything has to be larger than life. They can use flashy/revealing clothes to get their point across…and don’t like to be upstaged! Busby Berkeley is a famous archer.
    See. It's so wrong. I'm nothing like that. Nothing I tell you.....

Steve

Commercial Operator

I concur...

Originally posted by TheTramp
    See. It's so wrong. I'm nothing like that. Nothing I tell you.....

Steve
    Aye, us Archers are quiet, wallflower types... who finds this nonsense?!?

Re: Dancing Around the Zodiac

LEO They are the natural performers of the Zodiac, possessing charisma and personality. But they can also show-off and be more aware of the audience than their partner. They can look for applause, needing to feel noticed and appreciated. That’s why they can indulge in more complicated/flashy moves-as long as they can do them well. Gene Kelly is a famous lion.
    ok ok have read this thread with GREAT interest
    It appears no one has asked about being a Leo so I may be in the minority here so was delighted to see the above quote. I have to say I love doing flashy moves as long as in the very capable hands of stars like Trampy, Mr Pownall and Adam......................
    I just hope I dont look like Gene Kelly...............

Re: Dancing Around the Zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by Ash
    VIRGO They’re the technicians on the dance floor. They can learn a routine or style precisely but they can worry too much about doing it perfectly. This can deprive them of spontaneity and flair. The precision can be used to good effect in the right feet: Michael Jackson.

SCORPIO They are the sexbombs on the dance floor! Have you noticed their intense/hypnotic stare?! Their simmering passions can make them sensual and erotic, usually in a subtle way. (They don’t do things by halves and usually commit themselves 100% to any dance that interests them.)
    For those of us who really got into astrology,
    I'm a Virgo, but my rising sign is Scorpio...

This is nothing like me I swear

Thread Information