Thread: Fiona's Legendary Buns....

Commercial Operator

Thumbs up Fiona's Legendary Buns....

After enjoying the experience on Saturday, I thought I'd give you all the chance to wax lyrical over all things sweet and tasty baked by our fair Fiona.

So, from me: ultimate respect for the carrot cake... something I don't usually enjoy.

Any crits or reviews from anyone slightly more cullinary minded than myself?

Commercial Operator

Re Fiona's Buns

CJ, I have already waxed lyrical about Fionas cake and its many qualities. The carrot cake is absolutely to die for The chocolate cake is better than Bill The lemon cake is positively orgasmic and I'm sure TT will concur, that a healthy helping of said cake inspired us to our competition win in Wales
    Sadly, I can only stand by and watch, as others savour their delights, as the Dr Atkins diet doesn't let me eat them any more

B.T.C.
    oops..........when I read this was about Fiona's buns I though you were going to wax lyrical about parts of her anatomy ?? And I'm not even sure who Fiona is

Thought that was taking things too far even for you CJ !!!!!!!!

but yep......the cakes were just 'fabby' as certain ms Ranaldi would put it.

Originally posted by Bill
    oops..........when I read this was about Fiona's buns I though you were going to wax lyrical about parts of her anatomy ?? And I'm not even sure who Fiona is

Thought that was taking things too far even for you CJ !!!!!!!!

but yep......the cakes were just 'fabby' as certain ms Ranaldi would put it.

yep!! you are spot on Mr Foreman

If Fiona ever goes commercail and sells her cakes she will do very well.... they were most certainly Fabby!!!! maybe she could set up an order line for us and we could collect them at the end of the month parties!!

It was unforunate that it seemed that every time bill came into the squash court area where the cakes were I happend to be there sampleing bits and pieces. Mind you Brady's plate was bigger than mine so I didnt feel so bad. :sorry

just read the amount raised that night ands its fantastic!

fran
    ( Ms ranaldi)

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Fran
    ( Ms ranaldi)
    NOT Murphy?!?!?!?!?!!?

Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
    NOT Murphy?!?!?!?!?!!?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fran
    If Fiona ever goes commercail and sells her cakes she will do very well.... they were most certainly Fabby!!!! maybe she could set up an order line for us and we could collect them at the end of the month parties!!

Fiona already sells her cakes, but it's to the local shops in Drymen. But now that you mention it, that's not a bad idea about an order line, as she comes to Edinburgh on Thursdays.
    I'll throw it by her !

It was unforunate that it seemed that every time bill came into the squash court area where the cakes were I happend to be there sampleing bits and pieces. Mind you Brady's plate was bigger than mine so I didnt feel so bad. :sorry

... and Fran, everytime I went into the squash courts you were nibbling as well - where did you put it all ?

TT x

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Twinkle Toes
    [B]
    Originally posted by Fran
    ... and Fran, everytime I went into the squash courts you were nibbling as well

oops! well at least it was only food
    sometimes I really get the munchies - I blame it on the food and my lack of will power!

fran

Thread Information