Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any opinions on massage mattresses?

any opinions on massage mattresses?

Speaking of birthday presents ... (well, I was, anyway) - has anyone ever tried one of those massage mattresses like the ones you can find on the Modern Originals catalogue/web page?
    http://www.modern-originals.com/prod...?PID=1250&TID=

I'm seriously interested in buying one for Marc's birthday cos it looks great. (I might even let Marc have a go occasionally...) Just can't quite decide - given how much it costs - how well it would work or if it would tickle too much, etc etc.

Does anyone have experience with these things?
    Rachel

Commercial Operator
    The closest I can get to a recommendation is watching a friend use one of the massage chairs at a French motorway services. If that's anything to go by, then Marc's present will be watching you being massaged!
    Greg

Sorry to lower the tone of this thread straight away, but it was bound to happen!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Sheepman
    use one of the massage chairs at a French motorway services.
    been on great massage chairs in the Sanctuary - girls only though I'm afraid

Originally posted by Sheepman
    ... then Marc's present will be watching you being massaged!
    Greg
    Sounds alright to me!!!
    R.

I don't know, I'm beginning to think it's not such a good idea after all - maybe I should spend my money on more practical, less frivolous presents like socks or something! Not as much fun, though ...

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Rachel
    maybe I should spend my money on more practical, less frivolous presents like socks or something! Not as much fun, though ...
    as he probably has lots of socks, you cant get a MORE frivilous present. Unless they're smurf socks of course.

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    as he probably has lots of socks, you cant get a MORE frivilous present. Unless they're smurf socks of course.
    Hmm, so if I'm looking for fun, frolics and frivoloty it's a toss up between socks and a massage mattress then?

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, so if I'm looking for fun, frolics and frivoloty it's a toss up between socks and a massage mattress then?
    cant he get all the fun, frolics and frivoloty he could possibly want from you directly - no present required ?

Commercial Operator
    You could really save money and just give him a toss up.:sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry:

Re: any opinions on massage mattresses?

Speaking of birthday presents ... (well, I was, anyway) - has anyone ever tried one of those massage mattresses like the ones you can find on the Modern Originals catalogue/web page?
    http://www.modern-originals.com/prod...?PID=1250&TID=

I'm seriously interested in buying one for Marc's birthday cos it looks great. (I might even let Marc have a go occasionally...) Just can't quite decide - given how much it costs - how well it would work or if it would tickle too much, etc etc.

Does anyone have experience with these things?
    Rachel
    I'd suggest the pair of you go to a short massage course instead......there are a couple I know of in Edinburgh.

I see you're taking full advantage of Franck's absence, CJ. Still not enough :sorry s!!

So were you planning to spend the same amount on the socks as the mattress, Rachel???

I like Aleks' suggestion. A bottle of massage oil as a present to open, and a course of lessons. And if you both do the course then you get to benefit from the gift too!

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Graham
    I see you're taking full advantage of Franck's absence, CJ. Still not enough :sorry s!!
    Re the :sorry 's... I tried to put more in, but it wouldn't let me.

Anyway, I let xSAx's comments about bouncy and rhythm go... can't be good ALL the time!!?!

Oh, and Rachel?

:sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :

Sal
    Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
    Anyway, I let xSAx's comments about bouncy and rhythm go... can't be good ALL the time!!?!
    And I thought you were being nice, as she is new. Should have known that was too good to be true!

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Sal
    And I thought you were being nice,
    always.

Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
    You could really save money and just give him a toss up.:sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry :sorry:
    Jesus - just come back to this thread and look where it's gone in my absence!

Well, yes, CJ, it's a nice thought, but I was thinking of something he wouldn't normally get any other day ...

Oops, joking! - is it about how time I learnt how to do those blushing things??

So anyway, general opinion is that I don't spend any money except perhaps on a bottle of baby oil? Now that's encouraging! Though Alex' suggestion of a massage course is nice - a holiday in Edinburgh is even better!

I did once buy some of those chocolate-flavoured massage bars - made such a mess of the hotel bed that we were too embarrassed to let the chambermaid see the state of the sheets, and we ended up stripping the bed and hiding the sheets somewhere down the corridor...

Still tempted by those CoolMax socks, though - he hasn't got any of those...
    Rachel

Angel with attitude! xSalsa_Angelx's Avatar
    Ceroc jock, naughty boy

Do you want to try out the springy bed test with me then on her new matress??

The Forum Legend
    Originally posted by Sal
    And I thought you were being nice, as she is new. Should have known that was too good to be true!
    From what I've seen, I really don't think that Miss Angelx needs any protecting.

In fact, shy, innocent people like me, probably need protecting from her....

Steve

Originally posted by TheTramp
    From what I've seen, I really don't think that Miss Angelx needs any protecting.

In fact, shy, innocent people like me, probably need protecting from her....

Steve

Sal

Sal to the rescue!

Well..... he is only a beginner! You had better be nice to him when he comes up to Aberdeen, SA, or he won't play you any bouncy tracks!

There you go, Trampie, I have protected you now!

Re: Sal to the rescue!

Originally posted by Sal
    Well..... he is only a beginner! You had better be nice to him when he comes up to Aberdeen, SA, or he won't play you any bouncy tracks!

There you go, Trampie, I have protected you now!
    Of course I wil be nice Sal
    Only teasing him.....

Sal

Re: Re: Sal to the rescue!

Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
    Of course I wil be nice Sal
    Only teasing him.....
    I am pretty sure he could look after himself, but as he is in a different time zone, I thought I would help out!

Well, either that excuse, or just the fact that I like joining in other people's conversations!

Thread Information