Thread: Ceroc Music

Ceroc Music

Does anyone know of a good website where I could get some good Ceroc music or Ceroc music cd?

Re: Ceroc Music

Quote Originally Posted by Rhona1977 View Post
    Does anyone know of a good website where I could get some good Ceroc music or Ceroc music cd?
    why not try the highly informational and well organised Ceroc(tm) website .... I'm SURE it would answer your every need

Seriously though ... think the Aussie Ceroc and LeRoc sites are better for providing playlists for mainstream Ceroc. Most of the playlists on the main UK websites, e.g. TWK's tend to be more for non-Ceroc type MJ (I know that sounds like a contradiction but I'm sure someone else will put it better).

iTunes will let you listen to samples - it's a bit laborious, but if you go through playlists posted in the DJ booth, you'll end up with a good selection. Any of the playlists which cover classes as well as freestyle will have most of the commonly played tracks between 'em

The Forum Legend

Ummm. The DJ section here??

(You'll then have to go away and buy the tracks, but you'll have some good ideas from some of the posts there. And if you've got iTunes or Napster or something, you can have a listen to part of the tracks suggested to see if you do like them).

I had the same question not so long after I started Ceroc - and it is not so straightforward.

There are a few sites which have lists in them - and I think the best is the DanceYourselfDizzy Muusic section at:

http://www.danceyourselfdizzy.com/Music/Music.htm

(I am not connected with DYD - I've just been there twice in Basingstoke - and I do use the web site quite a bit).

PS - One additional thing they have added is 'Clipmix' - here they have a series of ten short 20-30 second clips of Ceroc music (maybe the ones you are dying to know what they are! - and it comes up with the artist title as well. I just tried it for the 1st time - very good idea for newbies like me!)
    PPS - It is VERY good - just got 3 tracks I had totally forgot about - and wanted to know who they were - including Eddie Rabbit.
    Last edited by JiveLad; 10th-February-2007 at 07:02 PM.

There are some great playlists that some of the fab DJ's has posted up on here that has got some great ceroc music suggestions on as well as some varied ceroc music. Examples include:

NI Ceroc Playlists

Glasgow Jumpin Jak Playlists

Bow Playlists

There are also a lot of playlists from last year which might be worth looking at from over the last 2-3 years. Just search with Playlists as the keyword.

Hope you find some great music. Good Luck.

Hi everyone

Thanks very much for all your help and ideas. I will let you know how I get on.

Rhona

Commercial Operator

Find the tracks you want and then install www.limewire.com open it type the track name and download it for free.
    I do not do this nor would i recomend it as it is against the law

Ah thank you. I had that program on my old computer and hadn't had chance to install it onto my laptop. Thanks very much. Been dowloading some of my fave ceroc music onto it already!

Commercial Operator

Ah thank you. I had that program on my old computer and hadn't had chance to install it onto my laptop. Thanks very much. Been dowloading some of my fave ceroc music onto it already!
    This is a cracking site and here's a tip.

Download the FREE version, run the program, then search for LIMEWIRE PRO 4.12.6 using the search in the program you have just downloaded.
    Install and run and you have the version that costs money for free.
    Last edited by Achaeco; 11th-February-2007 at 01:21 PM. Reason: cos i'm daft

Have been downloading loads of tunes off Limewire this afternoon so thanks for everyone's help. Creating a Ceroc music list as we speak!!

Thread Information