I have recently moved into Video DJ'ing - for the many that do not know what this is, think of dancing to MTV.
I have professional DVD players, mixers, projector screen etc. instead of playing just the CD version of a dance track I play the music Video, so you get to dance to the music & watch the video that goes with it.
I know for dancers you do not want to effectively watch 'TV' while dancing, but for the many not dancing it is a great visual to watch.

Why the thread?

Well I have Video DJ'd MJ at Eastbourne & Southport to good effect but there is an obvious shortage of video clips to go with a lot of MJ music.

For MJ tracks without MV's I have a number of Shadow Dancer DVD's but need something better & more suitable

Request No.1
Do you know of any good music Video's (perhaps from films) that include either MJ suitable music + bonus DVD or footage from the main film that I can play on screen whilst U lot are dancing to the CD track.

Request No 2.
Can U recommend any MV's that are a must for MJ - Latin, Swing, Blues, Main Hall, and Suitable R&B - (I do subscribe to Pre-release Music DVD's now & have well over 1000 MV's already)

Request No.3
Do you have Photo or Video clips of YOU & YOUR FRIENDS that can be used as a backdrop on the screen at MJ venues - NOTE I cannot use photo's or Video with background dancers unless permission has been obtained from everyone on the film (I used a Photo slide of my regular dancers for my R&R picture show & got a big complaint from one of the regulars about using their picture)

If anyone has a commercially available DVD(s) with suitable dance content please contact me, I am happy to include a single line promotion at the bottom of the clip in return for their help

I would love to get lots of Southport photo's/video ready for my next visit

Thanks, sorry it goes on a bit

Peter