• Yes - only to protect Fletch on the car park

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wolverhampton Thursday 1st Feb Pre SP

Re: Wolverhampton Thursday 1st Feb Pre SP

Quote Originally Posted by robd View Post
    Angelique

If Jamie is going to Wolverhampton you might be better off going to Rugby. Less chance of him stealing your men there....

That's it..tell everyone!
    I must be the only female here on the forum that has been turned down by a man for another man

It just fed my paranoia and left me a gibbering wreck....take note RobD!

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    I think Caz might be occupied with BARMPOT most of the evening
    yay can't wait... love my BARMPOT dances but also love leading the lovely JAMIE xxx

love to all xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Caz View Post
    yay can't wait... love my BARMPOT dances but also love leading the lovely JAMIE xxx
    Oh for goodness sake Go sit in the corner until I tell you that your punishment is over.
    We all love Barmpot

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Allsopp View Post
    I thought you two had an appointment on the car park??
    Now Mike with a comment like that i'm not sure if your really brave or really stupid, to take ME & WB on

Now Mike with a comment like that i'm not sure if your really brave or really stupid, to take ME & WB on

I'd have to go with "Stupid"

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    I'd have to go with "Stupid"

Jamie were you hoping to get in

Commercial Operator Mike Allsopp's Avatar

I was banking on having Stokebloke as my tag partner but having spoken to him at Junction 11 tonight he's petrified.....what have you said to him Fletch?
    Sledge Hammer....Trust me, I know what I'm doing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Allsopp View Post
    I was banking on having Stokebloke as my tag partner but having spoken to him at Junction 11 tonight he's petrified.....what have you said to him Fletch?
    Petrified is over egging the cake a little Mike; I actually said I was getting in some much needed last minute practice. I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes' and they all have a pretty high standards from what I hear

Maybe if I wear them out on the dance floor for you, they won't kick your ass so hard on the car park later due to them being all tired from dancing
    Last edited by StokeBloke; 1st-February-2007 at 01:51 AM. Reason: I'm a lover not a fighter Michael...... :D

Quote Originally Posted by StokeBloke View Post
    Petrified is over egging the cake a little Mike; I actually said I was getting in some much needed last minute practice. I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes' and they all have a pretty high standards from what I hear

Maybe if I wear them out on the dance floor for you, they won't kick your ass so hard on the car park later due to them being all tired from dancing
    Good plan... Mike, dance mate?

Petrified I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes'

Fletcherette thats sooo funny

is katie coming

Tired from dancing that will be next Monday afternoon having danced non stop for most of the weekend.

Completely surprising and enjoyable evening at Wolverhampton. Got asked to dance loads Lovely to meet a few new forumites.

Only had 1 bad dance all night.
    Stoke Bloke you really are a sweetie Lovely to see that you do exist and don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement
    Twirlie Birdie - wow for 3 months great dance thank you
    Board Rider or is it Bored Rider Thank you

Great to have pre SP dances - Shame the class went on until Cowboy time.

Jamie - buy a frigging Tom Tom you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag.

Trousers - Yes you didn't let us down they were f**king stupid.

Barmpot - amazing, fanks hun

Roll on 11am when we head to Wetherspoons with Raph, Taz, Moi, Fletch, Jamie, Caz and Barmpot

Well, I had a really good night! Don't know what I expected really! So went in blind so to speak!

Took me about 2 n half hours to get there! Due to getting lost (Witty, since when have tiny blue lights been "Neon Lights" lol) But found it in the end thanks to Mike! Cheers dude!

Had some nice dances with a few people... Didn't get asked to dance much by many people, but nevermind! Still had a good night, Caz lead me for most of the night so all was good! Even got Candyman played! Whoop!

Thanks for my dance Twirly Birdie, very nice dancer! - Also, big thanks to StokeBloke, got more guts than me mate! Thanks for the dances... As witty pointed out, nice to see you "don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement" Haha!

Witty as ever you were a dream to dance with! Love my dances with you! Fletch, only one but Quality not quantity eh? Also, thanks for my dance Barmpot, nice dancer, very fun! Told you you couldn't embarrass me!! Haha

Thanks Mike for the good night and getting us there... and for playing Candyman (Fave song at the minute!)

Southport here we come!! WHOOP!

Commercial Operator Mike Allsopp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Well, I had a really good night! Don't know what I expected really! So went in blind so to speak!

Took me about 2 n half hours to get there! Due to getting lost (Witty, since when have tiny blue lights been "Neon Lights" lol) But found it in the end thanks to Mike! Cheers dude!

Had some nice dances with a few people... Didn't get asked to dance much by many people, but nevermind! Still had a good night, Caz lead me for most of the night so all was good! Even got Candyman played! Whoop!

Thanks for my dance Twirly Birdie, very nice dancer! - Also, big thanks to StokeBloke, got more guts than me mate! Thanks for the dances... As witty pointed out, nice to see you "don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement" Haha!

Witty as ever you were a dream to dance with! Love my dances with you! Fletch, only one but Quality not quantity eh? Also, thanks for my dance Barmpot, nice dancer, very fun! Told you you couldn't embarrass me!! Haha

Thanks Mike for the good night and getting us there... and for playing Candyman (Fave song at the minute!)

Southport here we come!! WHOOP!
    Glad you all had a good evening, I forgot to play Grace Kelly for Fletch but I've put it on the CD I gave her for the journey.

Have a good weekend folks!

Mike
    Sledge Hammer....Trust me, I know what I'm doing!

Commercial Operator

Wolverhampton and the chance to meet 'Fletch & The Fletcherettes'. Well I wasn't disappointed. In fact I was very impressed. Not at all what I was expecting!!!!!!

You guys. I love you

I have to start with you Fletch. Babe you are amazing. Thank you for all the sound advice. Please come back real soon. Please please.

WB. Thank you (and Trousers) so much for all the practical advice. I will definitely be trying to put it into practise. Thank you for the dance. I loved it. It was a learning experience. That meant in the best way ever of course. Loved watching you out on the dance floor. You certainly kept those guys in check!!!!!

Trousers, Oxo & Barnpot. Thank you for the dances. All of you opened my eyes and I had an amazing time.

Caz. I never got round to my dance with you. Definitely next time honey. It was lovely meeting you and thanks for the chat. I really enjoyed watching you lead Jamie. You are amazing. I could have watched you all night.

That leads me on to Jamie. What can I say. OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Finally to the franchisee himself. Thank you for the best night. It rocked

Can you tell that I am still buzzing? Does it show?

Quote Originally Posted by Twirlie Bird View Post
    Wolverhampton and the chance to meet 'Fletch & The Fletcherettes'. Well I wasn't disappointed. In fact I was very impressed. Not at all what I was expecting!!!!!!

You guys. I love you

I have to start with you Fletch. Babe you are amazing. Thank you for all the sound advice. Please come back real soon. Please please.

WB. Thank you (and Trousers) so much for all the practical advice. I will definitely be trying to put it into practise. Thank you for the dance. I loved it. It was a learning experience. That meant in the best way ever of course. Loved watching you out on the dance floor. You certainly kept those guys in check!!!!!

Trousers, Oxo & Barnpot. Thank you for the dances. All of you opened my eyes and I had an amazing time.

Caz. I never got round to my dance with you. Definitely next time honey. It was lovely meeting you and thanks for the chat. I really enjoyed watching you lead Jamie. You are amazing. I could have watched you all night.

That leads me on to Jamie. What can I say. OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Finally to the franchisee himself. Thank you for the best night. It rocked

Can you tell that I am still buzzing? Does it show?

Def get a dance with u next time babe... thanx to StokeBloke for the dances and to everyone else whose names i can't remember....

wicked night.. thanx to everyone for making us feel so welcome xx

Quote Originally Posted by Caz View Post
    Def get a dance with u next time babe... thanx to StokeBloke for the dances and to everyone else whose names i can't remember....

wicked night.. thanx to everyone for making us feel so welcome xx
    You are so much fun to dance with Caz... I especially liked the tango'y type track we danced to, that was the most excellent fun! I had a brilliant evening dancing with the Fletcherettes and of course Madam Fletch herself

I am so pleased you felt welcome. We are a pretty friendly bunch really.... and of course we would love you to come back anytime. I don't think you had a go leading me did you? Have to save that for your next trip

I am so pleased you felt welcome.

I WAS made to feel welcome

It was lovely to chat to Kay

Mike thanks for the dance and the disc, much aprictiated

Stokie and TB you will make it big time i'm sure

see you soon

Thread Information