Thread: Shed Pounds with the Power of Thought!

Commercial Operator

Shed Pounds with the Power of Thought!

Dr. Eisenhower’s Revolutionary Programme to
    Shed Pounds with the Power of Thought!

No Shakes! No Dieting!
    No Exercise!

Have you ever envied those skinny people that seem to eat what ever they want and never gain weight? Depressed because you think its all about having the right genes?

Well that’s all about to change!

After years of scientific study we can now teach you what these people have discovered by accident! Don't lay victim to the genetic lottery. Now you can burn calories with pure nervous energy!

That’s right! Ever noticed how those lean cake eating machines are so highly strung? They are burning fat just by worrying about their problems! You don’t even have to do anything! In fact, solving your problems is the worst thing you can do. Just worry and burn!

As a fatty your problem has been to wallow in depression, or worse, ignore your problems and ‘accept things the way they are.’ This burns nothing! Dr Eisenhower's ‘Fat Burn with Brain Power’ programme will show you how you can harness the power of the mind to keep a slim trim and attractive figure that up until now you only fantasized about.

Worried this is a con? Or you won’t be able to do it?

That’s the first sign of sure fired success! Why, you’re a natural born worrier! With a little guidance and a few easy steps, Dr Eisenhower will show you how you can tap into your natural worries and cynicism and develop it into full blown neurosis, whilst eating all the junk food you want!

And the best thing about it is once you master our 7 easy steps to a neurotic disposition, it will last the rest of your life! That’s right, it would take years of therapy to even start to reverse the effects of our programme! And even then, most pychologists agree, the therapy won’t even last!

Our programme uses breakthrough technology to guide you into delving into your deepest darkest fears (don’t worry, everybody has these. If you’re not sure what they are we will help you find them) and bring them to the surface so you are permanently focused on them. It takes just a few days of concentration, after which it will take no extra effort at all. In fact, our advanced student achieve a permanent state of ‘Subconscious Stress™’ that continues to work at a cellular level even whilst sleeping or watching tv!

For just 12 easy instatements of £129 you can get started right away. The extravagant price is part of the programme – worry about being able to pay your bills and increase the effectiveness. You will receive Dr Isenhowers ‘World of Worry and Secrets of Stress’ Handbook’, the ‘Sounds of War and Mayhem’ audio cassette to play whilst driving or relaxing, and 2 hypnotic dvds designed to stimulate all the feelings of rage, frustration and stress that are already lying dormant within you….

Don’t let your Fears Rule You
    Harness the Power of Fear for Weight Loss Today!

Call 0800-Brain-Burn

note: our customer service is the start of the programme, designed to stimulate your frustration and indignation before you’ve even paid a penny. Call now for a free sample!

The Forum Legend

Re: Shed Pounds with the Power of Thought!

Sign me up!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTramp View Post
    Sign me up!!
    pounds not stones

The Forum Legend

Oooh. Harsh

HA....! If this were true I should be about 6 stone after the year I have had

Commercial Operator

I dialled the number, and it gave me the unobtainable signal!!!!!

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straycat264 View Post
    I dialled the number, and it gave me the unobtainable signal!!!!!
    see, it works without you having paid a penny.

Thread Information