View Poll Results: Are you going to the BFG 2007 - BLAZE II in October?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, keep this fire burning, count me in!

44 63.77%
  • No, but wish I could...

18 26.09%
  • Still thinking about it.

7 10.14%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by drathzel View Post
    34sleeps
    OHHHH MYYY!!! it can't be that close!!!

Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Yliander View Post
    OHHHH MYYY!!! it can't be that close!!!
    It is

I'm on....
    GOING OUT
    From London Stansted(STN) to Prestwick Glasgow(PIK)
    Fri, 26Oct07 Flight FR411 Depart STN at 11:55 and arrive PIK at 13:05
    ...if anybody fancies meeting up at Stansted

Fly to BLAZE from London for ONLY £0.01p each way!!! (plus taxes and baggage charges).

For those wishing to fly to Blaze from London and are looking for a cheap flight, check out the following:

Website: Ryanair.com - The lowest fares guaranteed - cheap flights, fly cheaper
    Select the following:

Departing from: London (Stanstead)
    Goint to: Glasgow (Prestwick)

Depart date: 26th October
    Return Date: 29th October

Note: Yesterday's price was £65 but today I have just paid £45!!

I can meet up at stanstead!!!

I am booked on the Fri, 26 Oct 07 Flight 411 11:55 Depart London Stansted (STN) and return Mon, 29 Oct 07 Flight 422 17:35 Depart Glasgow Prestwick (PIK)

Quote Originally Posted by IainL View Post
    Note: Yesterday's price was £65 but today I have just paid £45!!
    I think I ended up with the £65 option a few weeks back, luck of the draw

That's assuming that we get there - the latest I've had from that bunch of clowns at Eire O'Flot (Ryanair) is a 'change of flight information' that I had to confirm, the flight times where exactly the same as they have always been with no change at all!

That's two of us at least on FR411 on Friday then Ian

I have checked your profile so I will look out for you in the waiting lounge then!

is it just me or is anyone else getting very excited about how close we are to blaze II?...

cant wait!

Oh, is Blaze II soon then?...

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post
    is it just me or is anyone else getting very excited about how close we are to blaze II?...
    No, it's not just you I'm well excited, but it's close (what else was I supposed to do before check in?)
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

in a world of my own... where people are nice and there's lots of honey!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler View Post

cant wait!
    I'm not excited at all... nope I'm Not! I am not.... Not!

Sorry, can't tell a lie - HIgh as a KITE - I'm soooooo excited..... and I just can't hide it....

I do believe there might be a song in there!!!

First weekender since Southport June for me.. so I am really looking forward to catching up with everyone....

Flying from Luton to Glasgow and have hired a car to drive the rest of the journey.. hopefully doing a bit of sightseeing along the way...

Counting the days til I see you all..

lots of love
    Jan

Smile Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

Ahh blaze part 2.... Blaze is special for me it was my first weekender. Not that I've been to many.. only two others inbetween.

Was shy then and fail to see if that has changed. I still am confidently quiet. This will be my first of i hope many BFG's.. and who knows i may pop into the blues room a little more than last time

I have given up making a list of people i should ask to dance. The list gets longer.... each weekender. I just don't have enough courage to ask some of them

Still ..... is it what 25 sleeps to go???? i think......

Well back to work.... still blaze is my happy thought for this month.... apart from getting SkyHD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wuzzle View Post
    This will be my first of i hope many BFG's..
    Speaking of which...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    Are we going to have forum awards at Blaze? If so, when do we start voting ?

oh and what are the categories ?
    Any news on this? 'Cos if they are happening then we'd better get a wriggle on, what with only having 25 sleeps left and all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyWeeStar View Post
    Any news on this?
    My votes are in (mind you I've just spent about 2 hours reading old posts, brilliant! )
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerbabe View Post
    My votes are in (mind you I've just spent about 2 hours reading old posts, brilliant! )
    please direct us 'not so alert people' to the voting please

Everyone should now have received an e-mail asking you to vote on various categories. Vote for as many of the categories as you can eg. if you can only think of one thread or funny post, you don't need to spend days searching.

- Forum King (name any forum member you believe deserves the title. Franck as current title holder is disqualified from nomination)
    - Forum Queen (name any forum member you believe deserves the title. Tiggerbabe as current title holder is disqualified from nomination)
    - Court Jester (name the funniest / most entertaining forum member you believe deserves the title)
    - Most helpful poster (name up to 3 forum members you have found to be helpful on the forum)
    - Best Thread (name up to 3 threads that you believe have been the best for you this year)
    - Best Post (name up to 3 posts that you think are worthy of the award - I suggest you look in the Reputation awarded area in your User Control Panel as a reminder of posts you've appreciated)

Please email bfg@cerocscotland.com or PM Franck your nominations, before Tuesday 23rd October, so we have time to collate the results...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerbabe View Post
    Everyone should now have received an e-mail asking you to vote on various categories...
    When was it sent? I've heard nothing from Ceroc about Blaze since my original confirmation back in May

purplehyacinth

Quote Originally Posted by Keefy View Post
    When was it sent? I've heard nothing from Ceroc about Blaze since my original confirmation back in May

Same situation for me - have heard zilch since confirmation e-mail in May.

Got my email about it and sent Franck my votes

The Dashing Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Keefy View Post
    If you haven't already done so, it may be worth checking your Spam filter as it seemed to come from a slightly different address to other forum emails (eg. notification of PMs) so it may not be on your "safe senders" list.

Mine came on Monday evening.
    Love dance, will travel

Thread Information