View Poll Results: Are you going to the BFG 2007 - BLAZE II in October?

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, keep this fire burning, count me in!

44 63.77%
  • No, but wish I could...

18 26.09%
  • Still thinking about it.

7 10.14%
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

The Forum Legend

Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: October.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyFunkster View Post
    Our International WCS Teaching Couple are: Michael Kielbasa and Jennifer DeLuca - You can watch .

That was friggin awesome......
    Oh. They're okie. I much prefer to watch <this space for rent> though....

Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

How come everything good seems to be happening in september/october??

*Goes away to start saving pennies*

Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

I was away for Blaze 1 and am currently scheduled to miss Blaze II by 2 days . I shall try and negotiate an early return, so I can come.

Hurry up Monday! the waiting is driving me insane... I need to check my holiday entitlement - but if I have enough days spare, then the Ice Caps Melting Totally wont stop me getting there - Whatever the weather!!

An impatient Whitetiger

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

I've now e-mailed everyone who booked for Blaze II last weekend. If you haven't received this e-mail, please check your junk folder
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Franck View Post
    Our International WCS Teaching Couple are: Michael Kielbasa and Jennifer DeLuca - You can watch . I am really looking forward to learning some funky patterns, syncopations, slides etc... BLAZE II will make sure that West Coast Swing fans will have plenty to sink their teeth into!
    WOW! I've had their routine on my bebo page for ages - I LOVE IT!

Franck. I've been swithering about Blaze II but now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    Oh my word. Im tempted. VERY tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    Now I just need to find out who will keep me warm in the caravan...
    ... or failing that, at least book one of the ones with heating throughout this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    I mean.. We could make this one
    Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    Yup
    Erm.. Nope !! Mind you , not so disappointed after reading this.

BLAZE II will make sure that West Coast Swing fans will have plenty to sink their teeth into!
    I don't know WCS nor do I want to confuse myself with something else , I might make the next BFG in 2008.. or 2009.. or 2010.. or.. .. .. ..

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    I don't know WCS nor do I want to confuse myself with something else
    As the US champions visiting for Blaze II are WCS experts, most of their classes will be based around WCS though they will teach musicality, styling for men / women, footwork, syncopations and slides which can be applied to any dance style.
    We will also have a wide range of teachers from Beginner level to experienced to improve all aspects or your Modern Jive. Amir will be back, Russell Saxby, Marc Forster, as well as Lorna, Mairi, Emma, Lisa, Steve and myself from Scotland and many more to be announced shortly...

The idea for Blaze II is to have a balanced week-end with a variety of styles and opportunities to improve and be inspired for everyone.

I'll make sure that class levels are even clearer than last time too, so that everyone can benefit from the classes they attend. I'm sorry you and Twirly won't be making it this time, especially as either of you might have received a BFG award!

Which reminds me, as this is our 15th anniversary in Scotland and the Big Forum Gathering, I'd like to have many special awards, so we should get voting soon!
    Franck.

There's an A.P.P. for that!

I'm sorry you and Twirly won't be making it this time, especially as either of you might have received a BFG award!
    hehe.. what "Most sickeningly luvvie duvvies?"

Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar

so when does the booking open??? I want to get booked on before my money runs out!

Anyone want to share with a little d? Not a budget caravan?

P.S can we also have lots of time for the voting this year. I remember not having long last time!

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drathzel View Post
    so when does the booking open??? I want to get booked on before my money runs out!
    The booking system should be live on Wednesday 23rd May... I'm setting up the details as we speak!
    We have already had a lot of repeat bookings, so BLAZE II looks great already... It would be fantastic if as many dancers from all over the UK (and the world *nods at the antipodes*) could join us to celebrate our 15th anniversary, and I'd love to make this the biggest Forum Gathering ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by drathzel View Post
    P.S can we also have lots of time for the voting this year. I remember not having long last time!
    Yes, the sooner categories and voting are in place the better. Anyone wants to start a thread discussing the BFG 2007 awards would be great.
    Franck.

There's an A.P.P. for that!

in a world of my own... where people are nice and there's lots of honey!

Not wishing to appear ignorant... but helpless to be anything but... what is BFG and what's all this about voting???

I'm getting to go to BlazeII - my longsuffering non-dancing husband has agreed to look after the small people for the weekend - Dancing and no kids!! - Wah Hoo!!! I'm so excited... more excited than I am about going to Eurodisney..(and that's saying something!)

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mezzosoprano View Post
    Not wishing to appear ignorant... but helpless to be anything but... what is BFG and what's all this about voting???
    Big Forum Gathering
    We have various awards, King and Queen of the Forum, Funniest Post, Best Title for a thread etc etc which everyone votes for and the winners get a wee prize at the Awards Ceremony, which will be at Blaze II
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

in a world of my own... where people are nice and there's lots of honey!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerbabe View Post
    Big Forum Gathering
    We have various awards, King and Queen of the Forum, Funniest Post, Best Title for a thread etc etc which everyone votes for and the winners get a wee prize at the Awards Ceremony, which will be at Blaze II
    Cool!! Thanks Sheena!

Smile Re: B.f.g. 2007 - Blaze II: 26th - 29th October -Ceroc Scotland's 15th Anniversary!

Cool well me and Spartak Lad will book as soon as its availible

Having been budget last blaze we're going silver to see what the difference is who knows might get free soap.

Though possibly not a mint choclate on the pillow

Have to turn up sooner as we missed the start of blaze first time around.

OK - I am seriously in the huff with my holiday entitlement

Cause I can't go!!

I can spare a day or two here or there, but going on Blaze1 form:

I need at least 4 days - Friday to Travel and at least 3 afterwards to recover...
    Which by October I won't be able to afford

Ah well - I'm now more motivated to travel within Scotland on the few days that I will be able to scrounge - Beware Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Perth, Stirling ...... even Edinburgh! :

None of you are safe

Whitetiger

Quote Originally Posted by whitetiger1518 View Post
    Ah well - I'm now more motivated to travel within Scotland on the few days that I will be able to scrounge - Beware Aberdeen, Dundee, Inverness, Perth, Stirling ...... even Edinburgh! :

None of you are safe

Whitetiger

Is that a promise or a threat? Please say it's a promise

My Wolf will take your Tiger for a spin round the dance floor

Well I booked up for beach ballroom this morning - so if you will be there, then take this as a promise

Hopefully if this Tiger gets her act together, then she will have a few tops printed so that you can find her easily enough

Drat - need to go and find a good fabric printer... bother - means surfing the web and not the forum

back soon....

The booking system should be live on Wednesday 23rd May...
    Oh well, they're obviously keeping it to themselves to try and keep us southerners away

purplehyacinth

Quote Originally Posted by Keefy View Post
    Oh well, they're obviously keeping it to themselves to try and keep us southerners away
    I'm a northerner and I haven't been able to find a live booking site yet (but that could just be my ineptitude when it comes to computers).

Thread Information