View Poll Results: Do you say "Sorry"?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • All the time, even when not my fault. I'm too nice for my own good.

15 62.50%
  • Yes, but I'm a clumsy oaf, so it's usually my fault anyway

5 20.83%
  • Usually. It's not worth the hassle otherwise.

3 12.50%
  • Often, but loudly and with blatant sarcasm so as to make them feel uncomfortable!

3 12.50%
  • Sometimes, when I'm not sure who was to blame.

9 37.50%
  • Rarely - I might get thumped!

2 8.33%
  • Not if I can get away without doing so.

2 8.33%
  • Never. I'm perfect. Someone else is always to blame!

3 12.50%
  • Nope. I often annoy them deliberately to see their reaction!

4 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mea culpa

Re: Mea culpa

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    The only way to avoid them all would be to suddenly learn to levitate or not dance.
    I recommend the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinHarper View Post
    I recommend the stage.
    At Wessex House, they dismantle the stage after the class

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    When you're on a packed dance floor being hit from all sides despite your best efforts and you can see 3 or 4 people not looking before they fling their partner in your direction,...
    If it's that crowded, then don't go onto the dance floor {...dance in the isles}

Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    So where are you supposed to go whilst not dancing to the odd track? Float in mid-air?!
    Are you saying that Tramp plays odd tracks? ... well OK, but it's the "not dancing" that's a forign concept to me (hence not having a problem) - I recommend not sitting down/out for tracks

I would only recommend attempting to keep up with Gadget if you are in need of a serious workout and have a great deal of water and salt available for the quick dash between tracks. As sitting down is not an option, you will need to learn how to converse, drink and catch your breath while dashing from one end of the dance floor to the other in a weird circular fashion, doing moves that resemble nothing either written or tried by anyone not on illegal substances.

Gadget, you should apologise for making other people tired just watching you. It's very bad manners :p

Quote Originally Posted by Genie View Post
    ...attempting to keep up with Gadget...
    We should do an "endurance Ceroc" thing at some event. See who can keep going for the most tracks in a row.

We should do an "endurance Ceroc" thing at some event. See who can keep going for the most tracks in a row.
    It would be easier for man to win than a woman - there usually being a shortage of men to dance 'with'.

But it might be a fun challenge

It's not an endurance competition - I have been known not to dance for the occasional track (sometimes the T-shirt just gets tooooo soggy or I need a drink or need to get rid of liquid other than through the pores.)

I dance because I love dancing. If there is music and a willing victim, I'll be dancing. :shrug:
    I do get tired... then I get caught up in the music/my partner/the dance and tiredness dosn't matter any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Genie
    I would only recommend attempting to keep up with Gadget ~ As sitting down is not an option, you will need to learn how to ~ doing moves that resemble nothing either written or tried by anyone not on illegal substances.
    It's not that bad... honest :sulk: And most of the moves are written somewhere, normally by me, and not on anything other than chocolate.

Gadget, you should apologise for making other people tired just watching you. It's very bad manners :p
    Phhhhp!

If anyone feels tired from watching me, ask me next dance and I'll make you tired from dancing with me instead!

I can't find the exact quote, but with regard to the Social Dips, Drops & Aerials on a busy dance floor discussion:

In these moves, you are wholey responsable for your partner's safety. Why should any other area of your dancing not be done with equal care and attention to your partner?

Thread Information