Thread: Ceroc - No Age Limits!

Ceroc - No Age Limits!

I don't know if anyone has read the poem "When I'm an old woman I'll wear purple" by Jenny Joseph, well if not you should, it makes you laugh outloud. But for me as well as wearing purple I'm going to be on that Ceroc dancing floor, even if I need a stick. I'm not going to feel bad about stepping on toes or accidentally bumping into other folk, I'm going to laugh out loud and sing all the tunes at the top of my voice (really bad singing voice!).

Ceroc is for everyone and because we are laughing and enjoying ourselves we are going to live much longer anyway! Maybe they will have come up with some really cool zimmers by then!

Cheers

Wearing purple

Hi Sandra,

I'd forgotten all about that poem! We did it at school and we had quite an elderly eccentric female English teacher, which added to the poem's amusement.

I don't think that you need to wait until you're old to do these things though - stepping on people's toes, bumping into people and singing at the top of my voice happens every wednesday!

I think that it would be a sorry day if I ever had to give up dancing...

As an aside, I read a scientific article a while ago (I'm a scientist by trade...) that found that if you were mentally active whilst still young (fourth/fifth decade-ish) then you are less likely to suffer from Alzhiemer's in later life. So keep learning those moves!

Enjoy - I'm sure you will!
    Jayne

Omnipotent Moderatrix (LMC)
    Hmm, yeah...that'd be a sparkly low-cut zimmer with laces

Thread Information