Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dancing "Message in a bottle" Thank-You Note game

Re: Dancing "Message in a bottle" Thank-You Note game

Mariachi Weekend 3rd / 4th April 2010

Just some of the leads that made my weekend

A) One of the very few who can dip me with confidence. thank you for the high

B) My timing in trying to ask you to dance was appalling... Well worth the wait though!

C) Never met before, and you patiently let me play. Next time I catch you, you can mirror as much as you like (maybe) !

D) You were shatteringly tired, but as I don't know when I will meet you again, I had to ask for those Micro Blues again and again.

E) What timing - your musicality is superb. Thanks for letting me play. I will catch you again!

F) Why do I ask for Blues hold? You know I just like to be hugged by you

G) Energy, Elegance and Elan - Why do you put up with me so much? You deserve so much better!

H) Cuddles to music just when I needed them. (All night )

Whitetiger

Mayday and May 2nd 2010 Beach Ballroom and Station Hotel Chill out Party

So many good leads, I can't leave anyone out!

In no particular order:

1) 3 times we danced – I just wish we had had time for more. Your grin made every second special.
    2) :Hug: * Infinity to the Gentle man
    3) Slow blues, so sexy! I just wish I had been dancing better on Sunday.
    4) You, me, music and imagination. Oh dear, my halo has slipped again.
    5) Always so gentle, with a fingertip lead. I wish I had caught you for more dances.
    6) [B]Me playful?[/COLOR] It is because that you respond with grace and humour that you end up being experimented on... Sorry.
    7) Haven’t seen you for at least 8 months (I’ve been counting ) Definitely worth the wait!
    8) First time we have danced. I will find you again, such skill cannot be missed!
    9) Flirtatious? You and me? It was the music honest guv
    10) I never knew double knots could be such fun... I live and learn..
    11) Sleepy blues. Happy Whitetiger
    12) Only 1 dance. Other follows kept you from me. There will always be next time.
    13) Boundless energy, a fast track with you = lots of fun and surprises.
    14) Play me a Blues saxophone solo, and I’ll show you what the Whitetiger style can really be about.

WT
    Last edited by whitetiger1518; 5th-May-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Rutherglen Friday party 7th May

Assassin’s Tango – I needed to be reminded what the tune was, as your dancing had entirely wiped my memory of everything but our fantastic dance! More!

You always make me feel as if I am floating on air. I just hope I do your style justice.

First time, and you let me play oh so much. Just enough left hand moves, but not too many. Perfect. Thank you

Poor you, I just don’t leave you alone do I? I don’t regret catching you for the dances we shared though.. Your dances are always special to me

Your reputation precedes you. Do you really live up to it? Next time I promise to find out!

Play with me some more? Every move I play with, you give me more in return. Thank you.

Do you ever run out of energy? Your footwork is fantastic, and your musicality and timing impeccable

Flirt! Just you wait until next time I find you. I will be on the prowl. Will you still be the biggest flirt on the floor?

WT

Scottish Championships 2010 - Just some of the best of the 3 nights.

After such a bad day, thank you for my 1st buzz of the night.

Cheeky aren't you? Pity I didn't catch you more in the Blues room.

Perfect dances don't come along very often, so thank you for those perfect Blues dances

Lovely blues dances - I hope you like our dances as much as I do??

Thank you for letting me practice my styling on you. I always feel safe in your arms.

Oh Wow those Blues tracks - I may not be innocent, but you......!

I am so glad I caught you before you left.. I got my Blues fix so Thank You and Come back soon?

Thank you for being such a patient victim for my playing, and for always remembering left hand moves. Gentleman of the dancefloor.

Lovely to meet you, I will come and find you for a serious Left hand moves fix sooner or later, so beware! I loved the look on your face after I did that move when you gave me space and support. I may not be able to drop, but I style it differently!

Glad I caught you once, shame we never managed to be in the Blues room at the same time. I will keep trying though

A lovely dance in the main room, but I so wish I could have caught you for more blues dances. One was definitely Not enough!

Lovely to meet you, and thank you for being so patient. I felt like I had 2 left feet and never did you the justice you deserve. Please give me another chance.

Thank you for the memories guys
    WT
    Last edited by whitetiger1518; 14th-September-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Breeze 2010

WhiteTiger scarily talks to herself again but purred all the way home, so can’t stop posting!

Here is the Cream of my Freestyle Leads:

A : Thanks for such gentle blues dances – You made my weekend

B: Wow, YOU called me Funky? That means SO much!

C: If I come to the Blues Ball, will you be my Prince Charming??

D: I want more dances – where was your local venue agan? Expect me Soon!

E: Lovely moves

F: Oh so stylish!

G: My hip swing is just me, it isn’t put on!

H: Patient man – you put up with me playing again

I: Lovely hugs to music, and then there was that dance!

J: Oh it was So worth the wait!! Let’s not leave it so long until next time? Please?

K: to music – You are always a winner to me.

L: Styling takes extra brain power, but your smile is so worth it

Sorry for running away so early each night, I will stay longer next time.

Lots of s to you all for making me smile all the way home

WT

Dancing "Message in a bottle" Thank-You Note game

Rutherglen 11th Dec

2 months without dancing. I hit a superb night with so many brilliant leads so I had to post.

A) Who said you were scared of the blues room? The dance was lovely. Thank you.

B) Hypnotic lead - in such a good way. Love it. More please

C) Beautiful dances - as always.

D) I managed to catch you for 3 dances. Rythm musicallity and lovely moves. More! Please?

E) Oh you are so patient with me in the ordinary room, but take you to the blues room and you just fly

F) 2 blues tracks. I'm keeping these memories to myself

Self indulgent memories, but I don't care

WT

Only managed 2 hours at the Ceroc NI freestyle tonight what with not feeling too good (stupid cough/trying to be a cold, grr) but had a good night nonetheless...

A: You were right, it had been too long! Thanks for the great dances, you were light and responsive as always. Sorry I wasn't really up to scratch but will look forward to more dances soon.

B: Always one of my favourites! I love seeing you improve a little bit each time we dance. Looking forward to more soon

C: What can I say, brilliant! Shame we didn't get any blues but will make up for it next time

D: Good to see you out, and despite your comments I don't think your dancing was rusty!

E, F, G: Great to see new faces, thanks for coming up! Each dance was fab, but I especially enjoyed the last one with E... Shame we didn't have more time, we were tuning into each other really well. And wiggling your way round a single turn over 6 beats was just naughty.

There were probably others but it's late and my brain is asleep...

Southport May 11 So many great dances I just have to post again. Apologies for the length of post. It just speaks for the quality of dancers on the floor all weekend. This is just the cream of the crop!!

A) Made you laugh twice – pity I couldn’t catch you and make it a hat trick.
    B) Gentle and Patient – you lead me with grace and style.
    C) “May I have another dance?” This seems to be a catch phrase for me when I am in your arms. Ah such memories.
    D) Blues beginner? You must be kidding – I so enjoyed being led by you. Thank You!
    E) You want food? I’ll feed you blues all night long after those star hitting dances.
    F) Was the hair of the dog a good cure for the self inflicted injury? I hope you get better soon.
    G) I am so glad I was on form. Everything was right for that one perfect dance.
    H) Microblues that Wow every single time. I am sure you have the power to slow time.
    I) Caught you at last, and you didn’t have a queue! Oh so well worth the wait.
    J) Did we move at all? Out of this world truly sleepy blues. Thank you
    K) I hope you survived work and I didn’t distract you too much
    L) Taxiing after a weekend of dancing like that? Please make sure you don’t crash – I like you in one piece!
    M) Ladies Left Handed Blues as no one else ever can. Mmm. Just a pity I didn’t catch you for a slow blues
    N) You are such a gentleman.. I promise I won’t break. Please save me a dance for October?
    O) You mean I get to dance with you at the Scottish champs as well as next Southport? Yes!!!

WT

Talking to myself again! Ah well: Scottish Champs 2011

A) You still giggle at that move.. I’m going to have to change it, to surprise you, but what to?? (Friday and Saturday)

B) Dance with me? You whirled me around the floor so much I thought I’d take off! Again please?? (Friday and Saturday)

C) Did we move at all in the Blues room? Thank you for the perfect dream. (Saturday and Sunday)

D) Am I forgiven for stealing you away from Franck’s waffles? You were so patient with my playing on Saturday that I had to get another fix.. So worth it!! (Saturday and Sunday)

E) Heaven in the Blues room. Enough said. (Saturday)

F) Caught you every day.. Poor you. Thanks for putting up with me dragging you into the Blues room. The look on your face was beyond price. Why don’t you come in more often? You are a brilliant Blues dancer!! (Friday to Sunday)

G) I hadn’t seen you for so long. You still stretch me so much, but I didn’t realise I returned the favour.. Yes I did notice the YoYo – Thank you. Beware I will come and visit! (Friday to Sunday)

Thanks to you all - You lovely leads made my entire weekend.

WT

Southport 14th to 16th October 2011.

Just the cream of the crop of leads from the last 3 days

a) Gentleness personified. Highest honour and thanks I can give.
    b) Cuddles to music with Mr Shoulders. I definitely made myself comfortable.
    c) You two stole the show with me - exhilerating - nothing else describes it!
    d) I'm flattered you asked me. What a lovely dance! But why would you notice me?
    e) That move I do, still makes you giggle.. I'm so glad you like it.
    f) Your musicality and expertise, my luck = Wow
    g) With so little warning you switched your entire routine to accomodate my weakness. Thanks for the consideration. It is appreciated.
    h) I'm sorry I didn't manage to catch you for a true bluesy number. I missed your twinkling eyes.. Talk to me?
    i) Will you stop saying Sorry? Gentle and considerate you had nothing to apologise for. Please smile though... You light up when you smile.
    j) Where did that dance spring from? We have danced before, but that one sizzled!
    k) Thank you for starting my weekend so well. Love you always.
    l) Shadow dancer - so dreamy. I've still got the buzz.
    m) Microblueser I'm addicted to you. Thank you for my fixes. Ah memories.
    n) I've never been called a battery charger before
    o) Both shattered, both on autopilot - Result = sleepy perfection.

Purrfect weekend. Love you all.

Whitetiger

Got to the last half-hour of tonight's class after being elsewhere, but it was worth it

1 - Wow. I love dancing with you, but I especially love dancing blues with you... intimate, playful, always yummy

2 - First dance of the evening and even though I didn't have my shoes on it was great! Looking forward to Monday evening for more

3 - It's been a while, was good to see you. You're not as rusty as you think you are!

4 - Love your attitude, smiles and naughty wiggles

Too much caffeine to sleep just yet...

We danced...like it was the last night of the world... TY

Jumpin Jak's Glasgow 31/1/12

1 message but it applies to 4 guys last night! (It was just one of those nights - what can I say??)

I hadn't caught you for ages - but boy was it worth the wait! A rather large grin on my face today - that can't even be suppressed by work - and you are responsible.. Thank you for the memories.

From a very happy girl..

WT

As usual I'm dragging this back to the top:

This covers last Tues at JJs and Rutherglen on Saturday. (8th and 12th May 12)

It has been so long since I danced properly for the full freestyle that I felt oddly (for me) fragile and in need of comfort, and known dancers.

I didn't avoid beginners (in fact thanks to a couple of unknown faces on both Tuesday and Saturday I had some of the best dances of my nights).

However, comfort and gentleness was the order of the day.. Not that it wasn't brilliant - it was, there were new moves, new styling and brilliant timing, connection and musicallity all the way through both nights... All it was was that it was mostly with old friends, who know my strengths, weaknesses and irritating habits, who took care of me, and as a result have left me with a happy glow that even work can't quench..

just thought I'd say Thank You.

WT

Tues 31st July - Peterculter

Thanks for the dance full of laughs - turns out I can't dance and laugh at the same time!
    Still smiling.

Thanks for the dances Glasgow Jumpin' Jak's Tuesday 21st August

a) Left hand moves - very much appreciated - your skill is showing (who do you practice with if I'm not there? )
    b) Slow dance central - just remember I like you in one piece!
    c) Sorry for giggling - at least I know now that I can laugh and dance simultaneously!
    d) Lovely to see you - just felt that it was a shame I wasn't living up to your quality. I need to catch you again soon!
    e) Right track, right partner - Bliss!

WT

Ceroc Scottish Champs Weekend

1. fun charleston-esque track - fun dance
    2. so much fun I had to come back for more
    3. thanks for coming back for more
    3. thank you for the compliments
    4. a bit out of practice, thanks for not minding
    5. appreciate it more now it's less
    6. twaz funky fun
    5. always a pleasure - connection so slight - maybe we'll eventually not even need to touch!

20/11/12 Jumpin Jaks Glasgow

Rotten day made good - Thank you Cheeky!

Blues weekender Freuchie 8TH Dec

I caught you - Yay it is so rare to find you dancing! And what a dance

Lovely to see you again! 2 sets of double dances - I am so lucky!

1 dance that night - but I finally caught you again. Definitely worth the wait.

Cheeky and mouthwatering. Always a joy to dance with you!

WT

Thread Information