Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My report after 1st Class!

Re: My report after 1st Class!

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_Cat View Post
    Blaze in may? what is the info about that?
    DJ has pointed out where to get the info, but I should have been more specific. Its going to be in Scotland, so there will be lots of people you know. Its in May so you have plenty of time to get confident about your dancing. And it will be a great weekend.

I am so disappointed that i cant make to the Masked Ball in Brechin on 16th Dec
    Don't worry about it, there will be plenty of other great parties and events to go to!

ooh just had a look at Blaze and it look so good!!! will wait until after xmas to decide about that as i dont want go on my own lol

Shona
    xxx

The Forum Legend

ooh just had a look at Blaze and it look so good!!! will wait until after xmas to decide about that as i dont want go on my own lol
    You won't be on your own. Several of the people that you met on Wednesday night will be there. And I will too....

It might be too late to wait until then. I don't know how close the weekend is to being fully booked yet. Or how many places there are left for females...

Book now is the best advice!

I would book now BUT i am unemployed so that mean all of my money is going on the flat's bills which leave me little money and i cant even guranatee if i can deffo go .. it would be a nice early birthday although lol as my birthday is on 20th may lol... hmmm will ponder on that ....

I would book now BUT...
    Don't worry about it, or about booking for weekenders - yes they're great fun, but there are also lots of great parties and weekend workshops in Scotland so you can go to those. And of course that means you can save up for the next vital thing you need to think about if you really become addicted - dance shoes!

Well i thought i would update this now that i have been going to classes every wed for 4 weeks so far and yes i am counting!!!

I am still loving it and learning new moves every week, so far my favourite beginner move is yoyo but there are few moves i like but dont know the names of as i know them only as when i am doing it.

I have to give massive thanks for the friendly people at the dundee wednesday venue as they are so welcoming and i had pleasing dances with the men who goes there.

Am hoping to go to Blaze in May, it be an early birthday pressie for myself Plus i am thinking abt getting dance shoes since the shoes i use just now are getting ruined and they are my going out shoes!! Do you think Santa Claus will get them for me?

Shona
    xxx
    Last edited by Husky_Cat; 7th-December-2006 at 07:41 PM. Reason: forgot to put one thing!!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. Ceroc people in general are really lovely people. Supportive and friendly. It's nice to hear that voiced by new people.

I hope Santa is kind to you ;-)

To Update this!!

I have now been going for 8 weeks now! and still loving it so much, am so glad that i took a chance and joined!

I would like feedback on my dancing if the people that i have danced with would be kind to let me know what i need to improve etc.

I have learnt so much in the freestyles and everyone is still great

Shona
    xxx

Thread Information