View Poll Results: Fluffy Monkey or get it chopped?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • All women should have long hair. Even LM.

3 14.29%
  • Fluff is good! Fluffy Monkeys are cute!

11 52.38%
  • Get it chopped, girl! Your hair is a mess!

5 23.81%
  • Who the hell is Little Monkey??

2 9.52%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Short haired or long haired Little Monkey?

Re: Short haired or long haired Little Monkey?

Disclaimer: I had a big haircut two weeks ago and at 2+ inches it's getting too long again. Therefore may be biassed.

LM, I thought your hair was looking lovely the last time I saw you in September. IMO, very short hair doesn't suit as many people as mid or long hair does - but you looked amazing when your hair was very short. I'm not sure that short hair suits me - but hey, it'll grow back.

Depends whether you can bear the few weeks until it grows long enough again to tie back.

But I'm getting the feeling you want to go for it - if you haven't already...

Re: Short haired or long haired Little Monkey?

Quote Originally Posted by littlewiggle View Post
    Oh OK! BUT surely you will end up with the same hairstyle just long at the back? I thought you wanted to be a different little monkey?!!( I do speak as an ex-hairdresser)
    Same hairstyle? How do you come to that conclusion, then??? Long hair (layered or not) is rather different from short cropped! Ok, if it's in a pony tail, it's all away from my face, but still looks completely different from having short hair!

I'd say that being a Long Haired Little Monkey is indeed very different from a Short Haired Little Monkey. I'm not growing my hair to make some kind of statement or anything.... Or to follow any fashion trends (I never care what's in fashion anyway!). If I was just wanting to be 'different' I'd just have shaved it.... Or dyed it purple!

Quote Originally Posted by LMC
    LM, I thought your hair was looking lovely the last time I saw you in September. IMO, very short hair doesn't suit as many people as mid or long hair does - but you looked amazing when your hair was very short. I'm not sure that short hair suits me - but hey, it'll grow back.

Depends whether you can bear the few weeks until it grows long enough again to tie back.

But I'm getting the feeling you want to go for it - if you haven't already
    Thanks.

But no, it's till growing. And it still looks a complete mess. And it still drives me crazy, 'cus I'm fed up looking ugly! I actually cancelled my hairdresser appointment for this week, as I didn't want my hairdresser doing any more 'layering' or such nonsense, and the temptation of just chopping it all off again may have become too great...

Thread Information