Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Send me some luuurve!!!

  1. #41
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 242 Times in 148 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Gadget has a little bit of a monopoly here.. He's already won Caro over and now he's wooing CMS too?

    hmm.. although I am a taken man, and my "luuurve" belongs else where I think I can have a go at this too..

    ahem..

    "My Dearest Claire
    You're miles away, but I'm not away from you at all.You're in my thoughts every day, in my heart always. When we're apart, we're not apart at all, because our hearts and souls are joined forever, and I'll weather the cold lonely days and the dark lonely nights until I'm with you. Until we meet again, I shall continue to punctuate my every sentence with a kiss. And I will continue to worhsip you tenderly and gaze at your picture wishfully every night before I go to sleep. Soon, these lonesome nights will be dispelled forever, and we'll happily share our passionate dances and share the same magical moments, together again.

    With (almost)* all my heart and soul
    Yours Forever
    Pete."


    *had to hold something back.. I save that extra 10% for my very very special significant other

  2. #42
    Registered User Twirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE London
    Posts
    4,204
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 329 Times in 200 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    Gadget has a little bit of a monopoly here.. He's already won Caro over and now he's wooing CMS too?

    hmm.. although I am a taken man, and my "luuurve" belongs else where I think I can have a go at this too..

    ahem..

    "My Dearest Claire
    You're miles away, but I'm not away from you at all.You're in my thoughts every day, in my heart always. When we're apart, we're not apart at all, because our hearts and souls are joined forever, and I'll weather the cold lonely days and the dark lonely nights until I'm with you. Until we meet again, I shall continue to punctuate my every sentence with a kiss. And I will continue to worhsip you tenderly and gaze at your picture wishfully every night before I go to sleep. Soon, these lonesome nights will be dispelled forever, and we'll happily share our passionate dances and share the same magical moments, together again.

    With (almost)* all my heart and soul
    Yours Forever
    Pete."


    *had to hold something back.. I save that extra 10% for my very very special significant other

  3. #43
    Registered User cms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    east kilbride
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    its so nice to see theres still "luuurve" in the world! and you guys are so good at it!!!! caro - i can see how this thread kept you going while you were away! i hope you dont mind me hijacking it a bit!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    Gadget has a little bit of a monopoly here.. He's already won Caro over and now he's wooing CMS too?

    hmm.. although I am a taken man, and my "luuurve" belongs else where I think I can have a go at this too..

    With (almost)* all my heart and soul
    Yours Forever
    Pete."[/I]

    *had to hold something back.. I save that extra 10% for my very very special significant other
    i am truly touched - thank you so much! i am sitting in an internet cafe with a huge smile on my face - having just let out a big aww!(dont know what the people around think!!!) twirly i hope you didnt mind lending him to me for a big hug when i get back!!!!!(and you did get your mention too!!!! ) btw there must be something in the drinking water theyve been giving us at ceroc lately - whats with all the forumites getting together?!!!! its so sweet!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    OK,. so you're now in Oz; this has been sitting waiting to be finished for a while; I thought I would finish it off and send some lorve...

    It is Caro's thread, but I'm sure the radiance of such an angel of desire would not diminish if the focus was turned to your perfections for a few verses

    Though your feet may carry you
    __ from places that you've been;
    Though your eyes may look upon
    __ sights that are seldom seen;
    Though your thoughts may dwell
    __ on where the sun will set,
    Know my thoughts will dwell
    __ on the times when we met.

    Your feet have carried you
    __ across the floor to me;
    And we have taken steps
    __ to dancing ecstasy;
    Each time we graced the floor
    __ we shone like bright new stars;
    Everyone just disappeared
    __ we could have been on mars.

    Your eyes have glinted brightly
    __ with secret smiles for me;
    While we feel the music through us
    __ the rhythm won't let us be.
    The devil moves our bodies
    __ while angels move our soul;
    The music flows between us
    __ to make our two halves whole.

    Your thoughts have been with me
    __ every time that we have danced,
    We move through the music
    __ into space that's barely glanced.
    My thoughts have been with you
    __ in every motion that you make;
    Our bodies linked with senses
    __ feeling every breath that we take.

    Though your feet may carry you
    __ across my hidden dream;
    Though my eyes may look to you
    __ with a hungry glean;
    Though your thoughts may not linger
    __ on the times when we met,
    Know my thoughts will dwell there
    __ until the sun has set.
    i dont know what to say..................the smiles even bigger now - i dont think it can get any bigger and it wont be leaving my face today!

    wow! how do you do it?!!!
    thats so beautiful - you do know im going to want to print this out and show people!!! im looking fwd to my dances with you when i get back even more now - itl seem like ages!!!! and i hope you dont mind hugs too because im going to have to have a few of those too!!!

    im not known for my poetry writing skills but this inspires me to give it a try...although whether il post the results is yet to be known!

    thank you guys - youve really cheered me up!!!

    C xxx

  4. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 233 Times in 123 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    It is Caro's thread, ...
    hummm.... spreading my sincere, hard-earned luuuurve, really I don't know if I'm up for that....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    ....but I'm sure the radiance of such an angel of desire would not diminish if the focus was turned to your perfections for a few verses

    ha but you know how to talk to me, flattery, flattery...

    be careful with advocating other's perfections though

    Quote Originally Posted by cms View Post
    its so nice to see theres still "luuurve" in the world! and you guys are so good at it!!!! caro - i can see how this thread kept you going while you were away! i hope you dont mind me hijacking it a bit!!!
    indeed, those letters got me in stitches most of the time - it was really cool

    happy to be of some help

    by the way, I am still far, far away ...

  5. #45
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 242 Times in 148 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cms View Post
    there must be something in the drinking water they've been giving us at ceroc lately
    yup.. phenylethylamine, dopamine and oxytocin if I remember correctly.

    The lengths Franck will go to to get more "connection" and "passion" on the dance floor

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    by the way, I am still far, far away ...

    yeah.. but I read the banner on your dress in the who's who thread. So am just staying away as it said.. just in case

  6. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 233 Times in 123 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    yeah.. but I read the banner on your dress in the who's who thread. So am just staying away as it said.. just in case
    I knew I shouldn't have posted that!
    next thing I know and it will be a new reason to turn me down for a dance!

    n'est ce pas Beo?

  7. #47
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 242 Times in 148 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have posted that!
    next thing I know and it will be a new reason to turn me down for a dance!

    n'est ce pas Beo?
    I have been learning blues in your absence.. so NON Je Ne will not turn down a dance Pour Vous (My grasp of dancing is only matched by my grasp of languages.. )

  8. #48
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cruden Bay (Aberde
    Posts
    7,053
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 312 Times in 234 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Hands of light
    _that hold my attention;
    __tracing hidden paths of heat.
    Moving liquid
    _that touches my skin;
    __and moves me to the beat.

    Senses reeling
    _as lights flash a language;
    __of frozen works of art.
    Poses taken
    _from acts of passion;
    __dancing with all our heart.

    Bodies pressing
    _making a combined, moving host;
    __for music to fill with life.
    Breathing rhythm
    _that enwraps inside to transform;
    __and cut the cocoon like a knife.

    Wings of light
    _moving through the dance floor;
    __flitting with feet of air.
    Music stops
    _light and life dim to shades of grey;
    __separation and parting despair.

    Another dance
    _hands take hold to bring my senses alive;
    __the dream begins again.
    Another chance
    _to entwine and weave spells from sound;
    __a mirror - yet not the same.


  9. #49
    Registered User Twirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE London
    Posts
    4,204
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 329 Times in 200 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cms View Post
    twirly i hope you didnt mind lending him to me for a big hug when i get back!!!!!(and you did get your mention too!!!! ) btw there must be something in the drinking water theyve been giving us at ceroc lately - whats with all the forumites getting together?!!!! its so sweet!!!
    Oooh, I think I might spare him for a hug or two. After all, I know whom he'll be hugging longest and - and I know how lucky I am...

  10. #50
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 242 Times in 148 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    Poetic Stuff
    ooooh! Hark at Mr Silver tongue

    Right! this means war.

    ahem

    Dear Caro/Claire/Twirly* Delete as appropriate

    A day without your smile is like a year with out seeing the sun. My heart a frozen tundra devoid of warmth. Although others may smile at me, theirs provide no warmth.. only your smile is the promise of Spring,

    A day without hearing your voice is like a year without sound. My ears devoid of bird song, and music , the gentle babbling of a brook and the contented gurgles of a baby. Although others speak to me their words are empty and lacking meaning, dessicated and dry.. only your voice is the angelic choir that lifts my spirits and sends my soul soaring.

    A day without your touch is a day without comfort ,my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace. Although others may touch me their touch is like hot coals or ragged sharp metal pressing into my flesh. Only your touch can soothe my aches and pains.

    A day without your smell is like.. erm. is like .. can I pass on this one?

    A day without the taste of your sweet lips is like a year without food. An all consuming hunger ravages my body, and I know no satisfaction, A hunger that cannot be satiated and a thirst that cannot be quenched. Only your lips and relive me from this torment. only your lips provide me with the nectar and ambrosia I crave (no.. NOT rice pudding!! )

    A day without you in my life is no life at all.

    Eternally yours
    Beo.


    EDIT

    Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    Oooh, I think I might spare him for a hug or two. After all, I know whom he'll be hugging longest and - and I know how lucky I am...

    aww... I'm the lucky one.

    (we even cross post each other.. spooky !!)

  11. #51
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Waltham abbey
    Posts
    4,610
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 354 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf1970 View Post
    ooooh! Hark at Mr Silver tongue

    Right! this means war.

    ahem

    Dear Caro/Claire/Twirly* Delete as appropriate

    A day without your smile is like a year with out seeing the sun. My heart a frozen tundra devoid of warmth. Although others may smile at me, theirs provide no warmth.. only your smile is the promise of Spring,

    A day without hearing your voice is like a year without sound. My ears devoid of bird song, and music , the gentle babbling of a brook and the contented gurgles of a baby. Although others speak to me their words are empty and lacking meaning, dessicated and dry.. only your voice is the angelic choir that lifts my spirits and sends my soul soaring.

    A day without your touch is a day without comfort ,my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace. Although others may touch me their touch is like hot coals or ragged sharp metal pressing into my flesh. Only your touch can soothe my aches and pains.

    A day without your smell is like.. erm. is like .. can I pass on this one?

    A day without the taste of your sweet lips is like a year without food. An all consuming hunger ravages my body, and I know no satisfaction, A hunger that cannot be satiated and a thirst that cannot be quenched. Only your lips and relive me from this torment. only your lips provide me with the nectar and ambrosia I crave (no.. NOT rice pudding!! )

    A day without you in my life is no life at all.

    Eternally yours
    Beo.





    aww... I'm the lucky one.

    (we even cross post each other.. spooky !!)
    oh my god,, romance is still alive... could you add me to your list of potentials...... (sorry Twirly but he is just tooo good.) .xxx

  12. #52
    Registered User Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Beoverse
    Posts
    7,985
    Thanks
    328
    Thanked 242 Times in 148 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    oh my god,, romance is still alive... could you add me to your list of potentials...... (sorry Twirly but he is just tooo good.) .xxx
    Ah well, you see I'm inspired these days .. I have found my muse so to speak

  13. #53
    Registered User Twirly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    SE London
    Posts
    4,204
    Thanks
    370
    Thanked 329 Times in 200 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    oh my god,, romance is still alive... could you add me to your list of potentials...... (sorry Twirly but he is just tooo good.) .xxx
    Oi - gerrooffff!! He's mine - all mine!!

  14. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Waltham abbey
    Posts
    4,610
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 354 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    Oi - gerrooffff!! He's mine - all mine!!
    oh ok.

  15. #55
    Registered User cms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    east kilbride
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    to you all!!!!! you're right romance isnt dead - there are some people who obviously want to keep it alive and if i can play my part then all the better - (and get my share) (even if i know the main part is being reserved for others!!)

    im glad we resurrected this thread! but am annoyed the forum isnt letting me rep you beo! after all the work you've put into this its the least you deserve!

    to both gadget and beo - you have very creative minds!!! (but the question is -does that creativity work in other ares! ) is that what it takes to be a good dancer?! iv not stopped smiling since reading these!!!

    and

    C xxx

  16. #56
    Registered User cms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    east kilbride
    Posts
    292
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Twirly View Post
    Oooh, I think I might spare him for a hug or two. After all, I know whom he'll be hugging longest and - and I know how lucky I am...
    thank you!!!!!!! C x

  17. #57
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Cruden Bay (Aberde
    Posts
    7,053
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 312 Times in 234 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    One last one I thought I had better finish and post before she's back...

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, where to start;
    __movement timed
    ___with beating heart.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, where to begin;
    __the feeling
    ___of skin on skin.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, what comes next;
    __time never ending
    ___whene'r we kissed.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, steps to take;
    __gently embracing
    ___with love to make.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, where we lay;
    __price of passion
    ___I'm willing to pay.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, what to say;
    __fun and laughs
    ___when we're at play

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, where can it end;
    __this empty feeling
    ___of torn heart to mend.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, when to wake;
    __rise from sleep
    ___and expose as fake.

    The dreams I have -
    _Oh, when to return;
    __so in my arms
    ___our flames can re-burn.


  18. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 233 Times in 123 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    One last one (...)
    (poem)
    you're an angel Gadget and very talented

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    ... before she's back...
    Next thursday, JJ...
    Looks like I owe you a h*ll of a dance

    PS: thanks I had forgotten about this thread - nice to read it today; must remember to read it when I need a hug or a laugh ;-)

  19. #59
    Registered User Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Astral
    Posts
    3,209
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    you're an angel Gadget
    Well he used to be (look at his sig)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    Looks like I owe you a h*ll of a dance
    Yup, that's more like it

  20. #60
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Northeastern Parts
    Posts
    5,221
    Thanks
    267
    Thanked 644 Times in 356 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Send me some luuurve!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Come back to me soon Achusla,
    Bless you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. I'll send an SOS to the world...
    By LMC in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 3rd-August-2006, 06:52 PM
  2. Please dont send me back...
    By KatieR in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 22nd-November-2005, 05:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •