Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    A friend of mine was recently looking to book a celebrity (loose term) to judge a fancy dress competition at his nightclub. He wanted someone who was a bit of a ladies man, and mentioned Brendan Cole. Turns out Brendan is a friend of a friend and would do it for a reduced rate.
    Great I thought, book him from 8pm and I will take him to Ceroc beforehand, friend seemed up for that and I was so excited. Where shall I take him, what will I wear etc.
    Anyway it turns out that they have changed tack and gone for Callum Best - not bad, but no dancing for me.

    It got me thinking, who would your most wanted celebrity Ceroc partner be, and why?

    Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!!

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,781
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 233 Times in 123 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    how about a young Patrick Swayze?

    (what since we're at dreaming, we can dream he's still young, no?)

  3. #3
    Lovely Moderator ducasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,015
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 144 Times in 90 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Can I book Emma Bunton once she's finished with Strictly Come Dancing?
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. Steve Martin, LA Story

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    how about a young Patrick Swayze?

    (what since we're at dreaming, we can dream he's still young, no?)
    I like that one! Could also handle a bit of Adam Garcia - who is a bit like a young Patrick Swayze IMHO.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by ducasi View Post
    Can I book Emma Bunton once she's finished with Strictly Come Dancing?
    Why not - but she will be cheaper if she doesn't win, so fingers crossed x x

  6. #6
    TiggsTours
    Guest

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Johnny Depp, he'd be my first choice of celebrity anything partner, I don't feel that I need to have a reason.

    Second choice would be Orlando Bloom.

    First choice of shopping partner though would have to be Kylie, she's just got so much style!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by TiggsTours View Post
    Johnny Depp, he'd be my first choice of celebrity anything partner, I don't feel that I need to have a reason.

    Second choice would be Orlando Bloom.

    First choice of shopping partner though would have to be Kylie, she's just got so much style!
    You are so right, no reason needed for Johnny, ever !!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member Minnie M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hove Actually
    Posts
    7,924
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 273 Times in 216 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Fox View Post
    ..............Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!!
    When Brendon did a class for Colin Shaul (LeRoc Dorking) he joined in the freestyle and danced with lots of ladies (modern jive) - Lucky Mrs. Under Par got a dance


    --ooOoo--
    Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter
    Leroy (Satchel) Paige (1906-1982)

    Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, Minnie, made her film debut, along with Mickey, in "Steamboat Willie" on November 18, 1928.
    That date is recognized as her official birthday.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South
    Posts
    5,424
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked 580 Times in 442 Posts

    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    It'd have to be Ola Jordan

  10. #10
    Senior Member Minnie M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Hove Actually
    Posts
    7,924
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 273 Times in 216 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    It'd have to be Ola Jordan
    She didn't look so hot without make-up - but she does have a body to die for


    --ooOoo--
    Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter
    Leroy (Satchel) Paige (1906-1982)

    Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, Minnie, made her film debut, along with Mickey, in "Steamboat Willie" on November 18, 1928.
    That date is recognized as her official birthday.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie M View Post
    When Brendon did a class for Colin Shaul (LeRoc Dorking) he joined in the freestyle and danced with lots of ladies (modern jive) - Lucky Mrs. Under Par got a dance
    So jealous, hmmm wonder if Callum Best does Ceroc !!!!!!!

  12. #12
    Registered User Zebra Woman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,106
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 24 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Antonio Banderas for me everytime.

    While we dance, he also whispers Spanish things in my ear...

    ...and maybe he brushes his stubble against my neck...


  13. #13
    Registered User Gojive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Staines (if you're not careful)
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 77 Times in 56 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Fiona Phillips ...no, really! I'd love the challenge

    On the other side of the coin, I'd love to take Jill Halfpenny to a MJ night, especially if it was a live band playing fast music

  14. #14
    Registered User Feelingpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenwich, UK
    Posts
    1,782
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 69 Times in 51 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Eddie Izzard, definitely. But bags I get to wear more sequins and false eyelashes.

  15. #15
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Fife.
    Posts
    5,701
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 250 Times in 132 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Salma

    (and bonus points to the DJ if he plays "After Dark")

  16. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South
    Posts
    5,424
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked 580 Times in 442 Posts

    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnie M View Post
    She didn't look so hot without make-up - but she does have a body to die for
    That's OK, I'm not so hot without my make-up either!

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Celebrity Ceroc Dance partner

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Fox View Post
    A friend of mine was recently looking to book a celebrity (loose term) to judge a fancy dress competition at his nightclub. He wanted someone who was a bit of a ladies man, and mentioned Brendan Cole. Turns out Brendan is a friend of a friend and would do it for a reduced rate.
    Great I thought, book him from 8pm and I will take him to Ceroc beforehand, friend seemed up for that and I was so excited. Where shall I take him, what will I wear etc.
    Anyway it turns out that they have changed tack and gone for Callum Best - not bad, but no dancing for me.

    It got me thinking, who would your most wanted celebrity Ceroc partner be, and why?

    Still holding out some hope that I may be able to dance with Brendan even if I have to pay his fee myself!!!!
    GREAT NEWS.

    Callum Best has cancelled and Brendan Cole is booked!!!!!!!!!!!! He is not coming till later though, but if I go to Ceroc in Bedford I can dance with him in the club after - wahay!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooo excited. Whats Bedford Ceroc like on a monday?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dance Partner
    By littlewiggle in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 15th-September-2006, 12:14 PM
  2. Why doesn't your partner dance, then?
    By Emma in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 20th-June-2006, 12:10 AM
  3. Does your partner dance?
    By ducasi in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 6th-November-2005, 12:13 AM
  4. My New Dance Partner...
    By ducasi in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th-June-2005, 08:51 AM
  5. Why doesn't your partner dance, then?
    By Emma in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2nd-August-2004, 10:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •