View RSS Feed

ShinyWeeStar

Let's give this blog thing a go...

Rate this Entry
I've never written a blog before; I expect it'll be something else for me to start and then let fall by the wayside, but hey ho! :rolleyes:

It's been a quiet few weeks dancing wise. Having no car, energy or enthusiasm hasn't made for a good combination and meant I missed Kirriemuir and the Scottish Champs. Still, I'm feeling a bit brighter today, so fingers crossed I'm turning a corner. :nice:

In other news... I went on a car treasure hunt organised by the church this afternoon. I'd never done one before but it turned out to be really good fun! I was in a car with my parents and a little old lady who slept half the time but seemed to enjoy herself nonetheless, lol - bless her! There were a number of differences of opinion along the way and it turns out our family have quite a competitive streak :whistle:, but in the end ours was one of two teams that scored 100%... and we won the deciding challenge! :clap: It's been years since the last organised church social event so it was lovely - here's hoping it's the first of many such gatherings.

Submit "Let's give this blog thing a go..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Let's give this blog thing a go..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haven't been on a car treasure hunt for years! Well done for winning!