View RSS Feed

Trouble

1. Man Flu

Weekend past without much action, had a funeral Thursday, that was quite depressing as it was a wet horrible day and a four hour round trip. Scarface came down with a head cold the day before and by the weekend he was full blown snot and headaches with a poorly throat. So plans to see fireworks on saturday nite went out the window and have a drinky sleep over with Danny brother were cancelled.. instead we spent the weekend home with Adam my youngest. One thing i did discover though was a ceroc ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Daventry and Berko

Yaaaay, we have just done our first busy dance weekend by attending Daventry and then Berko on the sunday. First blues for Danny and i must say, i was completely enthralled watching him and dancing with him was an absolute pleasure. He handled himself very well and even though he really only knows some very basic moves, his musicality is coming on lovely. So its practice practice practice.

Daventry for me was a bit of a non event though. I did not feel it had the buzz or excitment ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Christmas

Well it appears christmas is just around the corner and ive been trying to organise get togethers and have found myself booked solid with activities inbetween kids weekeneds etc etc.

Have just booked Utopia twisted as Ruby Red is coming down that weekend, cant wait for that. Camba is only a couple of weeks away.. Scarfaces first weekender...... gonna be great fun.

Haven't even started my xmas shopping yet :doh:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first entry

Wow, you could use this as a diary couldn't ya. To diarise your life and have a look back in a years time to see if your views have changed or things have changed greatly to how they are at the moment.

Well, i am looking forward to a great weekend this weekend. I am going to friends of mine and Dannys (scarface) for a friday night drink and meal with a great sleepover planned so may have a bit of a baggy head saturday morning. Hairdressers on saturday to have a new funky style ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized