View RSS Feed

Divissima

1. Slog Blog

I am pleased to report that I ran this morning - about 6.4 miles. I'm less pleased to report that it was a bit of a slog. My pace was all over the place and I had to slow to a walk three times.

Sometimes I find my rhythm and can just dig in and keep my pace steady as the miles pass. Sometimes - like today - it is a herculean effort just to keep my legs going and it feels so dispiriting because it shouldn't be such an ungainly scrappy fight to drag my sorry self out and home again. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Jogging & Blogging

Still no run today (not much of a training blog so far :blush:). It would have been a scheduled rest day... except that technically I'm [i]still[/i] resting from my run on Tuesday. :( There's quality rest and then there's slothful delinquence. Still, tomorrow is another day, as someone once flounced, and it probably will help the slight heel discomfort I've been getting (possibly plantar fasciitis although let's hope not).

My exciting new obsession means I seem to notice runners ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog blog bloggity blog

I thought I might post up a training blog. It's something a bit different and now I don't dance so much these days it might help keep me in touch with my dancing friends, I hope. If people don't want to read it then I suppose they won't.

Not much to report today so not exactly an inspiring start to a training blog - was supposed to get up and run 4 miles, the kit was all ready to go, but I woke up feeling distinctly icky and so I bailed on the run. Tsk. I should be OK as long ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12