PDA

View Full Version : Scarborough November 2006 - who's going

Northants Girly
15th-October-2006, 11:38 PM
Any one going to this in Scarborough (http://www.jiveaddiction.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=18&Itemid=27)
Just wondered if any forumites had booked for this yet? :nice:

Lynn
15th-October-2006, 11:54 PM
Not going this time.

ducasi
16th-October-2006, 12:09 AM
Think that's the same weekend as the Beach Ballroom weekend in Aberdeen, so I'll probably be at that. Sure both will be good events. :)

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 01:12 AM
Think that's the same weekend as the Beach Ballroom weekend in Aberdeen, so I'll probably be at that. Sure both will be good events. :)

:yeah:

Which is a shame, cos I was at the first Scarborough weekend, and had a great time...

Lynn
16th-October-2006, 11:04 AM
Which is a shame, cos I was at the first Scarborough weekend, and had a great time...I've been to a couple and really enjoyed the social side as well as the dancing, chilling at the hotel, nice meals etc.

fletch
31st-October-2006, 03:15 PM
I was hoping to go, but I couldn't book in advance due to sitting and it been the weekend after Camber :confused:

I have got a sitter now but all female tickets have gone, so if there are any men booking give me a shout and I can book with you please :hug:

ho! don't panic you don't need to share with me :wink:

TheTramp
31st-October-2006, 03:29 PM
Or, if you can't get a ticket, you could just come up to the beach ballroom in Aberdeen instead! :rolleyes:

stewart38
16th-November-2006, 05:32 PM
Im heading off tonight so see all the forumites there ??

Looking at who is going , going to need strong telescope there staying in london :sad:

stewart38
22nd-November-2006, 12:10 PM
This was a well organised fantastic event and im glad they had a red theme for Saturday as I could wear that old red shirt again

Id be happy to go again

The 2 star hotel isn’t what im use to but so what if it’s a mushroom hair and not human hair in the egg who cares ?

ps for the individual who said the main room is all enclosed in concrete not true ! I nearly didn’t go because of that !

You can see the sea from the main room clearly

This would make a great summer event

Thanks for the teachers who did the 4some dance which was fun and the good dips and drops class + others and Ill try and remember 2 of the moves for you Fletch

Thanks Marc for another great set of music and all the other DJs you all have my respect, I know you cant please everybody all the time

Very few forumites there ?? and no Northants Girly ?

Northants Girly
22nd-November-2006, 12:21 PM
Very few forumites there ?? and no Northants Girly ?Not enough leave left :sad:

Glad you enjoyed it

stewart38
22nd-November-2006, 12:26 PM
Not enough leave left :sad:

Glad you enjoyed it

the horrors of man flu :sad: