PDA

View Full Version : 2 Free Tickets For Monster Jive Tonight (Sat 14)

onkar
14th-October-2006, 10:15 AM
Was planning to attend the Monster Jive freestyle tonight, but woke up this morning in Brum to discover my car had been well and truely broken into.

Have to get it fixed (it is now open to the elements), so cannot attend Derby tonight.

Don't want to see the tickets go to waste.

So if you are in the Birmingham area or are somewhere between Brum and Cambridge (via M6, A14 as I have to take my car back there this morning), am happy to meet and let you have the tickets.

Please PM me, will be in Brum until 11:00am

Onkar

fletch
14th-October-2006, 10:34 AM
NO

I'm so sorry to hear that Onkar :angry:

Its horrid it happend to me recently at Ealing :mad:

I'm going to MonsterJive from Mom's in Birmingham she's having the kids and i'm stopping at her's tonight so i'm coming back to Bham if you want a lift i'm happy to help :flower:

Have a hug

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

mmm there a thought :whistle: what you doing on Saturday 28th in the afternoon fancy huging :confused:

onkar
14th-October-2006, 10:44 AM
Thanks Fletch for the offer of a lift, but the car needs to be fixed, and my local garage is open today, so the sooner the better, as without wheels I am scuppered.

Have a few dances for me tonight.

Cheers

Onkar

onkar
14th-October-2006, 12:15 PM
Have managed to get the warped doors fixed, so no need to return to Cambridge, and with luck should now be able to attend the Monster Jive. :clap:

Onkar