PDA

View Full Version : Ceroc Thames Valley

Gav
8th-October-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi every1.

I was looking for somewhere to dance in the Bracknell region (trying to convince a new friend to take it up) and I found loads of links to the Ceroc Thames Valley site (www.ceroctv.co.uk), but the website says that the domain has expired! :eek:

NE1 know if this is just an oversight, domain name change, or if Ceroc Thames Valley has died?

Dan Hudson
8th-October-2006, 11:57 AM
Gav

If you PM, Bex, Billco, Simon r or TWk they will tell you all details about the venues:D

Minnie M
8th-October-2006, 12:29 PM
Gav

If you PM, Bex, Billco, Simon r or TWk they will tell you all details about the venues:D

:yeah: or you can check out my list for their dance events :flower:

spindr
8th-October-2006, 09:03 PM
Well, www.cerocplus.co.uk seems to be working -- only 1.5 junctions down the M3 :devil:

SpinDr

Minnie M
8th-October-2006, 09:11 PM
Well, www.cerocplus.co.uk seems to be working -- only 1.5 junctions down the M3 :devil:

SpinDr

:yeah: :clap: :yeah: Well worth the extra drive :yeah:

Almost an Angel
9th-October-2006, 11:42 AM

Yup - but then again I'm biased. I'm usually there so feel free to come and say Hi - we love having people visit

Angel x

Bex
9th-October-2006, 08:52 PM
Yes, unfortunately the reminder went to my work email address and I'm still on maternity leave so didn't see it :blush: All sorted now though :clap:

Gav
10th-October-2006, 11:35 AM
Cool, congratulations BTW! :cheers:

Jivingdan
11th-October-2006, 11:03 PM
Hi Gav
I went to the reading Class on Monday. I dont like being the bearer of bad news but they were struggling to get 20 women and not even a quarter of those were really intermediate dancers. The venue is in a particularly rough area. I had coins thrown at me by local youths and I was amazed my car was in one peice when I came out. On a positive note the class was good and the teacher was great. I hope things pick up for them but |It doesn't look promising.

Minnie M
11th-October-2006, 11:13 PM
Hi Gav
I went to the reading Class on Monday. I dont like being the bearer of bad news but they were struggling to get 20 women and not even a quarter of those were really intermediate dancers. The venue is in a particularly rough area. I had coins thrown at me by local youths and I was amazed my car was in one peice when I came out. On a positive note the class was good and the teacher was great. I hope things pick up for them but |It doesn't look promising.

Really :really: do mean the Twyford venue ?

I have never been to a week day class, but their freestyles are fantastic, I have never had a bad evening there - they have all the right ingrediants :worthy: (and a good gender balance)

Jivingdan
11th-October-2006, 11:15 PM
Really :really: do mean the Twyford venue ?

I have never been to a week day class, but their freestyles are fantastic, I have never had a bad evening there - they have all the right ingrediants :worthy: (and a good gender balance)

Hi Minnie. It was the south Reading youth and community centre monday night class. I have also heard good things about twyford which is one of the reasons I went for Reading.