PDA

View Full Version : leaving drinks for cms!

cms
7th-October-2006, 05:50 PM
hello!

just thought id give people some prior notice of a couple of nights planned in the next few weeks so ican hopefully see as many of my friends before i disappear for a year! (well 9 months or so.....)

so if any of you can make it im having drinks in glasgow on friday 20th oct from bout 8pm - not decided on place yet but will let you know asap - and anyones welcome! just turn up on the night!

in addition im having drinks/buffet at my parents house in kinross on sun 29th october from about 3pm - again everyones welcome (unless i get 200 replys :wink: ) if you can make it here pm me and il send you my parents address.

if i dont see you then i hope to see you at jumping jaks in glasgow on halloween before i fly out on the 1st!

Claire x

Minnie M
8th-October-2006, 03:54 PM
:confused: very confusing thread title if read wrong :blush: thought you had a financial crisis :innocent:

cms
8th-October-2006, 10:08 PM
:confused: very confusing thread title if read wrong :blush: thought you had a financial crisis :innocent:

sorry - i just followed the title lemoncake used last month ::blush:
Cx

Minnie M
9th-October-2006, 08:13 AM
sorry - i just followed the title lemoncake used last month ::blush:
Cx
I thought I'd seen that before :whistle: don't worry, it's only me and my dislexic mind :eek: