Obscures too much.

Vote, vote, vote.

David Bailey
6th-October-2006, 09:03 PM
Not sure I like it.

Obscures too much.

Vote, vote, vote.

Like it.

At some point, hierarchical organisation is inevitable given the rate of growth of the forum. The exact shape / function of the hierarchy, that's always debatable. But the requirement for information architecture is an established fact.

Look at any large forum (e.g. http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk) and you'll see a lot of organisation and classification. Resistance is futile.

Beowulf
6th-October-2006, 09:14 PM
Like it too..

Gadget
6th-October-2006, 11:32 PM
I like the fact that they are linked on the main page as well so they are not really hidden away under the primary title; still a single click.

TheTramp
6th-October-2006, 11:37 PM
Didn't like it at first. Took me a little while to get used to it. Like it now...

Blueshoes
7th-October-2006, 12:15 AM
When I went shopping at my local supermarket recently they'd moved all the damn stuff about so I didn't know where anything was. :( They do this regularly on purpose specifically to confuse me. :( I get my own back and attempt to confuse them by shopping somewhere else for a bit.;)

After a while I'll be back, used to the new arrangement and shop perfectly happily until they do it again.:) :(

You'll get used to it.

Gadget
11th-October-2006, 01:14 AM
Has the setup of the sub-forums dissabled the ability to attach attachemnts to posts?

I'm trying to attach to a new thread in Ceroc Scotland Forum > Ceroc / dance technical discussions > Let's talk about dance > Intermediate Corner

:confused: