PDA

View Full Version : Championship Shenanigans (and pole dancing ;) )

Fran
7th-May-2003, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
And loved your wee iPod (sp?) could've stroked it all night :wink: well done wendy!!! am so glad you had a great time and deservedly so! just one question

what is a ipod?????:confused:

fran :nice:

Tiggerbabe
7th-May-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Fran
what is a ipod?????:confused:

It's Franck's little magic silver box which holds lots and lots and lots of different tracks of music. He just plugs it into the music system and hey presto!
It is also very touchable and you can work it with just one hand:wink:
Wendy played with it nearly all night on Saturday when we got back to the Peacehaven. :what:

If only there had been somewhere suitable to plug it into on the tube and she could have had some music when she was practising her pole-dancing :D

Fran
7th-May-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
It's Franck's little magic silver box .........

Wendy played with it nearly all night on Saturday when we got back to the Peacehaven. :what:

If only there had been somewhere suitable to plug it into on the tube and she could have had some music when she was practising her pole-dancing :D

thanks for the explanation sheena!!:nice:

now pole dancing ... that would be good to learn......:devil:

fran.:wink:

Tiggerbabe
7th-May-2003, 10:18 PM

Wouldn't it though:wink: I'd love to learn how they do that - Wendy was just giving her own masterclass on the subject on our way from Heathrow to Acton - kept the other passengers entertained :D :D

Wendy
8th-May-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Wendy was just giving her own masterclass on the subject on our way from Heathrow to Acton - kept the other passengers entertained Yeh... and if I recall, following that performance, my other fellow cabaret chums came to the conclusion that the only job I'd get as a pole dancer would be in Florida working at a Saga holiday camp for the over 80's !!! :tears: :tears: :tears: John S and I had a simlilar discussion the other day, and came up with the perfect job for me : establishing whether the blood was still pumping or not in some of the elderly gents c/o Help the Aged ! :waycool: :waycool: :waycool:

Wxxx

Wendy
8th-May-2003, 08:04 AM
Wouldn't it !!! Let's organise a workshop !!! :devil:

Wxxx

Wendy
8th-May-2003, 08:08 AM
Oops - Gone slightly off-topic again. :sorry

Dear Franck. Please remove all this nonsense to a new pole dancing thread... mmmm on the other hand...maybe not ! (Bet it would get a few views though :wink:)

Wxxx

DavidY
8th-May-2003, 09:26 AM
now pole dancing ... that would be good to learn......

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wendy
Wouldn't it !!! Let's organise a workshop !!! :devil: Wxxx

I was dancing with someone in Birmingham the other day who told me that the local SPICE events group do exactly that & she was about to go on a pole dancing workshop that weekend....

David

Wendy
8th-May-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by DavidY
I was dancing with someone in Birmingham the other day who told me that the local SPICE events group do exactly that & she was about to go on a pole dancing workshop that weekend....

Right girls !!! Sounds like a laugh to me. Either that or belly dancing !!! What do you all think !!! Chickie will know someone.... Chickie knows everyone :wink:

Wxxx

PS And dave will just type in your next post for you to save you the time :
So CCM - can the boys come along to watch :waycool: ??

Davie H

Franck
8th-May-2003, 09:36 AM
just one question

what is a ipod?????:confused: Well, Sheena did a great job of describing it, it's a little Apple MP3 player that I normally use for backup on Ceroc nights as it can keep about 4000 tracks.
It was great to be able to have music in the Peace Haven, though Wendy struggled to keep her hands of it indeed :D

You can see a picture and more info on The Apple website. (http://www.apple.com/ipod)

Once again, huge congrats to all 3 of you on Sunday, you were awesome! :nice: :waycool:

Franck.

Chicklet
8th-May-2003, 09:41 AM
Funnily enough Wendy, I know someone who (says they) went to this and now comes to work in black PVC trousers (and not just on a Friday)!!:devil:

UK GLASGOW
D.I.Y. Divas - Truffle Club 24 Drury Street, Glasgow
D.I.Y. Divas is a beginners course for ladies who want to spice up their sex lives, fitness, confidence boost and even an introduction to a career in pole dancing/tabledancing.

The first course starts on Monday 28th October. Then every Monday at 6:00pm
until 8:30pm.

The organiser Dawn Love has been an Erotic dancer for 20 years and is really excited to show off her moves! I have also employed the Truffle Club girl of the Year Chloe
and Foxy to be tutors on the course! Review here.

For more info email dawnlove66@hotmail.com

Dance Demon
8th-May-2003, 09:46 AM
sureley if she's an EROTIC dancer, her e mail should be .......
dawnlove69...............:sorry :wink:

Chicklet
8th-May-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
sureley if she's an EROTIC dancer, her e mail should be .......
dawnlove69...............:sorry :wink:

damn good point DD, maybe she uses that one for info about the advanced class eh?:D

Dance Demon
8th-May-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
damn good point DD, maybe she uses that one for info about the advanced class eh?:D :

:waycool: :yum: :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

Wendy
8th-May-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Funnily enough Wendy, I know someone who (says they) went to this

Knew you would !!! Thanks !!!

Wxxxx

Emma
8th-May-2003, 10:54 AM
Either that or belly dancing !!! I started a belly dancing class the other day *shimmy* :grin:

Franck
8th-May-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Emma
I started a belly dancing class the other day *shimmy* :grin: Is that all you're going to say on the subject??? :D

We want details, juicy gossip, etc... or at the very least pictures :D :D and a demo on your next Scottish visit! :devil:

Franck.

Emma
8th-May-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by Franck
Is that all you're going to say on the subject??? :D
Read my hips :what: :wink: :waycool:

Franck
8th-May-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Emma
Read my hips :what: :wink: :waycool: Did I ever mention I was fluent in Braille??? :devil: :wink: :D

Franck.

John S
8th-May-2003, 11:24 AM
John S and I had a simlilar discussion the other day, and came up with the perfect job for me : establishing whether the blood was still pumping or not in some of the elderly gents c/o Help the Aged ! :waycool: :waycool: :waycool:

Wxxx

Gets my vote!!!!!

Emma
8th-May-2003, 11:25 AM
Did I ever mention I was fluent in Braille??? :devil: :wink: :D
:rofl:

Rachel
8th-May-2003, 12:54 PM
Did I ever mention I was fluent in Braille??? :devil: :wink: :D

Franck. Me too! Well, it's my job, I guess.
Although ... I'm not quite sure what that means in this context - Emma's hips / braille ?? Is it just me? Am I having a thick-day?

But I'm with Franck on the - give us all the gossip, Emma!
Rachel

Franck
8th-May-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Rachel
I'm not quite sure what that means in this context - Emma's hips / braille ?? Is it just me? Am I having a thick-day? Sorry Rachel, did not mean to be offensive... :sorry

I was just making a (cheap) joke, as Emma asked me to 'read her hips', I suggested I would rather use my fingers than my eyes :wink:

I can't actually read Braille, though I wish I could, it always seems so incredibly difficult when I have tried...

Franck.:sorry

Rachel
8th-May-2003, 01:17 PM
Sorry Rachel, did not mean to be offensive... :sorry

I was just making a (cheap) joke, as Emma asked me to 'read her hips', I suggested I would rather use my fingers than my eyes :wink:

I can't actually read Braille, though I wish I could, it always seems so incredibly difficult when I have tried...

Franck.:sorry Aha - now I see. My mind was beginning to work along those lines, but then I just started thinking of girls with bumpy hips and cellulite and the images just got toooo horrible! (I must clarify that I'm NOT in any way referring to Emma here at all. More my hips, actually!)

No, of course I never took your comments as offensive. I was just being nosey.

I have to admit, I can't read braille with my fingers, either, only by sight. Actually I've never come across a sighted person who can read it by touch. But it would be useful, wouldn't it?!
R.

Franck
8th-May-2003, 01:22 PM
/SNIP horrible thoughts/ the images just got toooo horrible!Thanks for that Rachel :sick:
I preferred the image I had in mind earlier :wink:

I have to admit, I can't read braille with my fingers, either, only by sight. seems to defeat the purpose though doesn't it??? Isn't is easier just to pick up a normal book? :D

Franck.

Rachel
8th-May-2003, 01:32 PM
seems to defeat the purpose though doesn't it??? Isn't is easier just to pick up a normal book? :D

Franck. Well, um, yessss. But I don't do it for fun - I just mean when I have to read it for work - marking braille exams, etc.

Though wouldn't it be good if, say, you wanted to read a naughty book on a crowded train - with the braille version, you could at least be reasonably sure no one could read it over your shoulder.

Um, not, of course that I'd want to do that - just thinking of examples ...!

Graham
8th-May-2003, 06:22 PM
Though wouldn't it be good if, say, you wanted to read a naughty book on a crowded train - with the braille version, you could at least be reasonably sure no one could read it over your shoulder. Except you just said that sighted braille readers all read it visually, so they might be able to read it over your shoulder. Incidentally, don't braille books also have normal markings on the cover so that sighted people handling them can tell them apart?