PDA

View Full Version : Happy Belated Birthday Gus

Minnie M
2nd-October-2006, 05:47 PM
Look what I found in the archives :whistle:
Happy Birthday Gus (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3637&postcount=1) - hope you had a good weekend :cheers: :yeah: :hug: :kiss: :flower:

fletch
2nd-October-2006, 05:54 PM
Happy Birthday

Are you and Andy twins :confused:

:na:

:wink: :flower:

Tazmanian Devil
2nd-October-2006, 06:26 PM
:cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :)

Happy Belated Birthday Gus

Hope you had a brill day

:cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :) :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :cheers: :flower: :cool: :respect: :)

Minnie M
2nd-October-2006, 07:05 PM
............Are you and Andy twins :confused:

from the old thread I found it appears Gus' birthday is the 1st October, whereas Andy's is today - although have to say, one can see the similarity :whistle:

fletch
3rd-October-2006, 09:16 AM
from the old thread I found it appears Gus' birthday is the 1st October, whereas Andy's is today - although have to say, one can see the similarity :whistle:

just like the film 'Twins'

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Donna
3rd-October-2006, 11:59 AM
:hug: :cheers:HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GUS!!!:hug: :cheers:

Gosh haven't seen you for a while. When will I see yooooou.. again... la la la la la.... :rofl:

Hope you had a great day. Take care

Donna. x

Gadget
3rd-October-2006, 12:23 PM
Happy {belated} birthday :waycool:

Will
3rd-October-2006, 12:48 PM
Gus,

Happy BussPassday :grin: :grin: :grin:

Will

Donna
3rd-October-2006, 12:52 PM
Gus,

Will

:snigger: :respect:

Gus
3rd-October-2006, 03:27 PM
Gus,

WillAt least I don't look like Methusala pal! :D

Anyhow, thnaks for the wishes. Had deleted my birthday from the profile so thought I could sneak away with this one. :whistle: Still not actualy had my birthday celebrations .... spent my birthday, and most of the last 4 days, on the Anthony Robbins seminar. May well turn out to be life changing but will have to see. At least I get to celebrate this Saturday and then I will officially feel old and infirm etc etc etc (NOT).:wink: