PDA

View Full Version : Oct 7th..will you come along?

Dazzler
1st-October-2006, 05:58 PM
OK this is a thread i am using to formaly invite all forumites to the dundee party at the Bonar Hall on sat 7th October as i have hi-jacked it as a my birthday party! :clap: :clap: :clap:

My birthday is on the thursday Oct 5th but am intending hittin Edinburgh for RH+B on the friday then dundee for the saturday...i would like to request however that all forumites attending wear at least one item of DAZZLING gear :wink: Hopefully we will manage to get some cake too...any bakers goin along? :yum: I would appreciate it very much if you could come along and make the evening more fun!...

I figured that seen as dancing is my new life i wld be aswell to tie it into a venue instead of arrange my own :na:

Thanks and hope to see you there! :cheers:

Yliander
1st-October-2006, 06:16 PM
Hey Sweetie - sadly my budget won't stretch to a weekend jaunt to Scotland next weekend :tears: hope you have a lovely lovely birthday weekend :hug: :flower: :cheers: :hug:

Dazzler
1st-October-2006, 06:31 PM
Awww thanks darlin...:hug: :flower:

Tiggerbabe
1st-October-2006, 09:22 PM
and sadly I'll be at Breeze, but will celebrate with you on Thursday instead :hug:

janey
1st-October-2006, 10:39 PM
Sorry I won't be able to be there but we can make up for it on Thursday....:hug:

fletch
1st-October-2006, 10:45 PM
I will be at Breeze :waycool:

perhaps you could come down at some point :flower:

TheTramp
1st-October-2006, 11:43 PM
Looks like it's just going to be you and me Dazzler! :rolleyes:

Nessiemonster
2nd-October-2006, 07:16 AM
Would love to come through. Anyone else travelling from up here to lift share (and help with directions!)?

Tiggerbabe
2nd-October-2006, 09:27 AM
Welcome Nessiemonster (good name :wink: ) I'm sure there will be someone who can help :) we usually get a few people travelling down from inverness.

Heather
2nd-October-2006, 10:27 AM
Sorry Dazzler, I'll be in Greece on holiday - probably at the Blue Sky BBQ (remember that Sheena!:wink: ).
I'm sure you'll have a great time though, and many happy returns on your birthday!

:hug:

Heather

cms
2nd-October-2006, 11:30 AM
im gonna have to send my apologies too - im going to a non-dancers bday in glasgow which was arranged a while ago!:sad:

will try to get along to rh&b on fri or hoefully see you before i go travelling!

C x

CJ
3rd-October-2006, 11:06 AM
I, too, am at Breeze.

However, on the Sat I will wear a "dazzling" piece of clothing in deference to your party night. (any other forumites going to join Dazzler in spirit??)

have a great weekend.

CJ
:cheers:

cms
3rd-October-2006, 11:43 AM
However, on the Sat I will wear a "dazzling" piece of clothing in deference to your party night. (any other forumites going to join Dazzler in spirit??)

i can certainly manage that!!!

C x

Dazzler
3rd-October-2006, 06:38 PM
I, too, am at Breeze.

have a great weekend.

CJ

Cheers mate...much appreciated!....:cheers:

I must admit this thread has turned out a fair bit more negative than anticipated :sad: but then i figured what the hell......will dance with my bloody self if none of you lot will :na:

still sure there will be plenty non-forumites to dance with!

Nessiemonster
3rd-October-2006, 07:01 PM
i figured what the hell......will dance with my bloody self if none of you lot will :na:

still sure there will be plenty non-forumites to dance with!

Guess it's gonna be you and me dancing double trouble with The Tramp then, babe. :cheers:

ducasi
3rd-October-2006, 07:02 PM
I think I'm going to be there. :clap:

Need to confirm where I'm spending the night... ;)

ducasi
3rd-October-2006, 07:04 PM
Where's the workshop and tea dance on Sunday? Same place as the party? :)

Dazzler
3rd-October-2006, 08:00 PM
Where's the workshop and tea dance on Sunday? Same place as the party? :)

Afraid i dont know the answer to that mate!...perhaps a friendly moderator could inform us? :whistle:

ducasi
3rd-October-2006, 11:46 PM
Afraid i dont know the answer to that mate!...perhaps a friendly moderator could inform us? :whistle:
I've learnt it's at the Inverthingy Hotel – the normal venue for a Monday night in Dundee, I think...

WittyBird
4th-October-2006, 12:39 AM
I've learnt it's at the Inverthingy Hotel – the normal venue for a Monday night in Dundee, I think...

Ducasi - If you can get on a flight and be there for 7 ish I can pick you up :D

ducasi
4th-October-2006, 12:45 AM
Ducasi - If you can get on a flight and be there for 7 ish I can pick you up :D
Sorry Witty, it's Dundee for me this weekend. Maybe you'd like to come up to Scotland soon, and bring some of those fab southern ladies with you. :flower:

WittyBird
4th-October-2006, 12:49 AM
Sorry Witty, it's Dundee for me this weekend. Maybe you'd like to come up to Scotland soon, and bring some of those fab southern ladies with you. :flower:

Will try but pretty booked until next year, however I am thinking of coming for a few days before blaze If you know anyone who'd put me and the devil up?

TheTramp
4th-October-2006, 01:42 AM

Indeed. The Invercarse Hotel. Near the corner of Perth Road and Riverside Drive (look out for the flags).

Emma is teaching the focus workshop, and then I'm DJing for the t-dance afterwards. Looking forward to it (and to the party in the evening) :clap:

Piglet
6th-October-2006, 04:08 PM

That'll be the beautiful Invercarse then!

Really sorry that I'm still poorly and won't be able to make your celebrations too Dazzler! :tears: But the good news is I'll be happy to celebrate the next time I see you to make up for it :D

Have a blooming great night,
Lotsa love, P xx :hug: :hug:

Piglet
6th-October-2006, 04:29 PM
Oops sorry I missed this second page obviously... Didn't realise Trampy had said Invercarse before my post... :whistle: Must be old age or something

Dance Demon
8th-October-2006, 02:29 PM
Hope you had a great night last night Darren, you certainly seemed to enjoy all the dances:D

Dazzler
9th-October-2006, 09:45 AM
I would like to say a massive thanks to all of you who made it along on sat! :clap: :respect: :clap:

Special thanks to John for some class tunes! :D to freya for providing bites to eat and her usual energetic level! :whistle: :worthy:

And an extra special thanks to my wee mate Shiny for going through the trouble of not only bringing me a birthday cake but decorating my name on it with smarties :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :flower:

Oh and of course it was an amazing sight to see all those dazzling outfits! :wink:

Thanks again!

:hug:

Freya
9th-October-2006, 09:53 AM
It was a fantastic night and the T-dance on the sunday was good too! :clap:

I had loads of good dances though I must confess to being selfish and asking my favorite men for lots of dances. And what great dances they were too!

Beowulf
9th-October-2006, 10:09 AM
Yup it was a great dance.. and first time I've seen Dazzler dancer before.. I was impressed. That guy's got some Mojo !! (am sure he keeps it under his hat.. but he wouldn't let me check)

Had some most excellent dances with some most excellent dancers and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Sorry I couldn't make it to the Tea Dance, but I was pretty busy on Sunday and couldn't really spare the time :(

firefly
10th-October-2006, 11:07 AM
It was a fantastic night and the T-dance on the sunday was good too! :clap:

I had loads of good dances though I must confess to being selfish and asking my favorite men for lots of dances. And what great dances they were too!

:yeah: Big thumbs up from me too for the weekend. Had some great dances with some wonderful dancers. Have to mention the workshop too; I thought Emma was great:clap: (though not sure I'll be using some of those moves in freestyle:blush: ). And a special mention to Trampy for letting me be part of his harem of five at one point :wink: :yum: