PDA

View Full Version : Glasgow 7th May

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2003, 09:57 AM
Anyone famous going to Glasgow tonight - the famous Cabaret team frinstance ? :) I need to cheer at you to make up for not being at the Ceroc Champs.

Janet
7th-May-2003, 11:06 AM
Will I do? Not famous but I will be in Glasgow tonight for the freestyle. Are you coming? Would be great to get a dance or 2. Haven't seen you in ages! Can you cheer if we are dancing together? :eek:
I'm sure that some other members of the team will be there too.
Hope to see you then.

Janet

Wendy
7th-May-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Anyone famous going to Glasgow tonight - the famous Cabaret team frinstance ? Don't know if anyone famous is going. But I'll be there and I'm infamous if that's any good :wink:

Wxxx

PS BTW dressed as a smurf on Sunday night in your honour !!!!! Can't do the wink though !! Maybe there'll be a workshop at Camber :D

Chicklet
7th-May-2003, 11:16 AM
Hopefully a question with a really obvious answer but can Smurfs dance blue?????

Wendy, I've finally got that track on a CD....................

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Janet
Will I do? Not famous but I will be in Glasgow tonight for the freestyle. Are you coming? Would be great to get a dance or 2. Haven't seen you in ages! Can you cheer if we are dancing together? :eek:

Course you'll 'do' :D, and yes Im coming.

I think people might look at me funny if I cheer whilst dancing with you - but i could embarass you by cheering and whistling ever time you dance with someone else :).

Dreadful Scathe
7th-May-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
Hopefully a question with a really obvious answer but can Smurfs dance blue?????

Yes I dance blue, but you wont be blue after the dance....hahaha...er..sorry :)

CJ
7th-May-2003, 03:41 PM
I'll be there too. Shall have Chickie D's Boss CD's.

Any requests?? Get them in early, so I have plenty time to forget them all!!

Chickie D... U bringing CD in? I've seen DS's blue dancing and, yes, it IS red hot!!

Santana for Janet, who is WAY more famous than she thinks she is. Hey, even I knew hew before I knew her!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

But hey, we'll keep that one quiet for now....

...maybe,:devil:

Chicklet
7th-May-2003, 04:10 PM
yes i'll have a CD, you can have a listen and see what you think but there's one two part instrumental that is really fantastic and not really like anything we usually play of a Wed night....we shall suck and see soon I guess!!

Pity my experience of bluesy dancing extends to one slowerish track with the BAL quote "can you dance slow" reply "i'm about to find out"!!!!! certainly enjoyed it, not sure that I followed terribly well!!

So I shall probably just look and learn!!

Grant
7th-May-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
Don't know if anyone famous is going. But I'll be there and I'm infamous if that's any good :wink:

Wxxx

Please save me a dance Wends. Remember, I knew you when you were just a star, not a superstar.
:waycool:

:cheers:

Grant

Chicklet
7th-May-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock

Hey, even I knew hew before I knew her!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

But hey, we'll keep that one quiet for now....

...maybe,:devil:

CJ who is "hew"????????

Janet
7th-May-2003, 05:29 PM
CJ who is "hew"????????
That's what I was wondering. :what:

Janet

CJ
8th-May-2003, 12:08 PM
CJ who is "hew"????????

Hew is a distant relative of her, comes from the planet typo!!

Janet
8th-May-2003, 01:42 PM
Hew is a distant relative of her, comes from the planet typo!!
Clear as mud then! :sick:

Janet

Dreadful Scathe
8th-May-2003, 02:32 PM
Thanks CJ for playing 'Bjork - oh so quiet' - always an interesting song to dance to

and thanks to Janet for dancing to it with me :)

Stuart M
8th-May-2003, 03:09 PM
Thanks CJ for playing 'Bjork - oh so quiet' - always an interesting song to dance to

Oh yeah, thanks :sick: - any more of that sort of thing and I'll ruin your set with another request CJ...:devil:

Janet
8th-May-2003, 03:31 PM

and thanks to Janet for dancing to it with me :)
Hee, heeeeee. No problem. It was fun! :D

CJ
13th-May-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Stuart M
Oh yeah, thanks :sick: - any more of that sort of thing and I'll ruin your set with another request CJ...:devil:

Bring 'em on...

Can't be much worse than the last thing we tried together!!!:wink:

Possibly not the place, but........

Why retire the red/white thing to replace it with a blue/white thing?!?!?!?!?!?!!???????????? (Might have been green, couldn't see it properly in the light!!)

Graham
13th-May-2003, 08:03 PM
Why retire the red/white thing to replace it with a blue/white thing?!?!?!?!?!?!!???????????? (Might have been green, couldn't see it properly in the light!!) It was blue, and I had much the same thoughts. But let's face it - no matter what the wrapper's like, the % cocoa solids inside is what counts! :devil: :wink: