PDA

View Full Version : Single and sharing

Groovemeister
28th-September-2006, 08:49 AM
My first post so I will start with a question :grin:

I am going to my first Ceroc weekender at Breene.

I have been to lots of other weekenders before although they have been dance music ones and have always been with a big group of mates before.

I am not worried about going on my own as thats why I have booked the single and sharing option so I can meet new people. There are a number of people going which i know so I won't be alone for to long anyway.

I would just like to know what your experiences of the single and sharing option is. Is it something that works or could it turn out to be a nightmare. Do you even go back to your rooms for long enough to get to know the person your sharing with.

stewart38
28th-September-2006, 09:12 AM
My first post so I will start with a question :grin:

I am going to my first Ceroc weekender at Breene.

I have been to lots of other weekenders before although they have been dance music ones and have always been with a big group of mates before.

I am not worried about going on my own as thats why I have booked the single and sharing option so I can meet new people. There are a number of people going which i know so I won't be alone for to long anyway.

I would just like to know what your experiences of the single and sharing option is. Is it something that works or could it turn out to be a nightmare. Do you even go back to your rooms for long enough to get to know the person your sharing with.

Interesting thread

I’ve actually paid extra for camber as I didn’t think it would be a good idea to share with someone I don’t know, i.e. changed my mind

I’m just a victor Mel drew so what do I know :sad:

I don’t think it would be a nightmare but I don’t want to sneak in at 6am if they have gone to bed at 2am , particular if there are two of us ? :whistle:

Minnie M
28th-September-2006, 09:24 AM
I have paid for a £29 Single & Share for this weekends Bliss - if I don't get on with who I am sharing I am sure we could swop with someone else OR I could sleep on the sofa bed in a friend's chalet........

However, I don't intend to do much sleeping :whistle:

Frankie_4711
28th-September-2006, 05:34 PM
I did the single and sharing option at Storm. I was lucky enough to be paired with our very own Jivecat (that's how I found out about this place), and it was a complete success (from my point of view anyway - hopefully she felt the same!), although we hardly saw each other - didn't even meet until Saturday morning - and I spent very little time in the chalet.

Cruella
28th-September-2006, 05:41 PM
I don’t think it would be a nightmare but I don’t want to sneak in at 6am if they have gone to bed at 2am , particular if there are two of us ? :whistle:

Bit optimistic Stewart! :whistle:

I'm never in my chalet, so i don't think i'd have too much of a problem with sharing with a stranger. I went to Southport looking forward to sharing and catching up with my mate from up north. I think i saw her twice the whole weekend!!
We spend a couple of hours catching up on the phone when we both got home. :D

MartinHarper
2nd-October-2006, 05:11 PM
This weekend I never actually met my Single&Sharing partner. I know he was there, because I saw his towel and toothbrush, and he fed the electricity meter, but we never saw each other. Kinda surreal. If anyone here was in 116, thanks for not disturbing my sleep, and I hope I didn't disturb yours.

I like the system, but I would prefer to know a little more about the person I'm sharing with. It'd be good if Ceroc Ent. could give us a few pieces of info in advance. Even just a name would help. Maybe something about home location too?

Minnie M
2nd-October-2006, 08:35 PM
As I said on the 'Bliss' thread - my roomie was really nice, I too didn't know she was in the chalet until I found a pair of size 8 panties in the bathroom and knew they couldn't be mine (I wish)

We did meet up on Saturday evening, and we got on really well and are now firm friends

Lynn
2nd-October-2006, 08:36 PM
I like the system, but I would prefer to know a little more about the person I'm sharing with. It'd be good if Ceroc Ent. could give us a few pieces of info in advance. Even just a name would help. Maybe something about home location too?I asked them to forward on my email address and they did - optional for my 'stranger' to choose to reply, she did and we've had a bit of chat about the weekend. Just breaks the ice a bit.

TheTramp
2nd-October-2006, 08:38 PM
This weekend I never actually met my Single&Sharing partner.

As I said on the 'Bliss' thread - my roomie was really nice, I too didn't know she was in the chalet...

At this point, I did start wondering. You know, it could have happened....

...until I found a pair of size 8 panties in the bathroom and knew they couldn't be mine (I wish). We did meet up on Saturday evening, and we got on really well and are now firm friends

But then, no. It wasn't you and Martin in together....

Minnie M
2nd-October-2006, 08:53 PM
At this point, I did start wondering. You know, it could have happened....

But then, no. It wasn't you and Martin in together....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not sure if Martin wears size 8 girlie panties :innocent:

TheTramp
2nd-October-2006, 08:56 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: not sure if Martin wears size 8 girlie panties :innocent:

And I have no desire to ever find out. Please don't share Martin. And whatever you do, no photos*.

*This is NOT, I repeat, NOT, to be made into a dare.

Minnie M
2nd-October-2006, 09:02 PM
*This is NOT, I repeat, NOT, to be made into a dare.
are you listening CJ :innocent: