PDA

View Full Version : DNS problems?

Beowulf
27th-September-2006, 12:00 PM
is anyone else experiencing DNS lookup problems on the www.cerocscotland.com domain? I can still (obviously since i'm posting this) get access by using the 72.232.216.214 ip address but I get the message

Not Found
The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at tiggerbabe.com

I assume moves are still ongoing and causing problems? Not causing me any problems. migt just cause our less IT proficient members a headache.

andystyle
27th-September-2006, 12:04 PM
Yeah, a DNS issue was stopping me getting onto the forum until now. I thought my work had finally blocked the forum...funny, I'd actually consider changing jobs over that!! :wink:

DavidY
27th-September-2006, 12:05 PM
I couldn't get in this morning using either www.cerocscotland.com/forum or the IP address.

Princess Fi
27th-September-2006, 12:09 PM
I thought my work had finally blocked the forum

NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

:tears: :tears: :tears:

Can you imagine the horror!

(may our mutual employer never find out about this place!)

Lory
27th-September-2006, 12:13 PM
I've had the same problem :(

Franck
27th-September-2006, 12:23 PM
is anyone else experiencing DNS lookup problems on the www.cerocscotland.com domain? I can still (obviously since i'm posting this) get access by using the 72.232.216.214 ip address but I get the message Sorry guys, I managed to mess up the DNS settings last night whilst fixing something else.

Everything should be back to normal now (though for some of you things might not work for a few more hours, allowing for DNS propagation).

Apologies for the disruption.

Whilst I was fixing the DNS, I managed to add a new feature too, you can now send attachments (photos, files etc..) using the Private Message system. The new feature is only available to Silver Member (Regular members can receive attachments but not send them).