PDA

View Full Version : Wheres The Pics!

Dreadful Scathe
6th-May-2003, 10:14 AM
Weren't you all listening - those of us who didn't go want to see pictures of those who did, so we can cheer after the fact :) wooooo Bill woooo etc..

Post your digital cam pics up here, or if theres too many I can host them on another site. If you send them to me
scathe@planetscathe.com I'll sort it out.

Congratulations to everyone :)

TheTramp
6th-May-2003, 10:16 AM
Damn.

Knew there was something I forgot... :(

Steve

Franck
6th-May-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Weren't you all listening - those of us who didn't go want to see pictures of those who did, so we can cheer after the fact :) wooooo Bill woooo etc.. Ah, yes... photos... :sorry

Like the Tramp, I did bring my digital camera, but the whole event went so quickly that I did not take one picture... Too much fun dancing / enjoying all the displays...

I did notice a few happy snappers, including DavidB, with what looked like very professional equipment :wink:

Let's hope it was digital or easily scanned so we can all admire Lily's dress, Debster's shoes :waycool: and the other beautiful outfits on display on the day :D

Franck.

Tiggerbabe
17th-May-2003, 03:52 PM
Wendy's First Tube/Pole Dancing Masterclass - just not sure Graham's quite got the hang of it :wink:

Tiggerbabe
17th-May-2003, 03:58 PM
Here's Stuart - pretending he's HD and he's been locked out (again!)

Tiggerbabe
17th-May-2003, 04:05 PM
And I promise DS to try and finish the other spool, which is still in the camera, tonight so we can see if I actually took any pictures of people dancing :wink: :hug:

Wendy
17th-May-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Wendy's First Tube/Pole Dancing Masterclass I'm just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring.... think I'll get an agent....saw a bit of Demi Moore the other night... taught her everything I know...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wxxx

PS Taking Graham round to the fire station tonight to teach him a new move.... you know the one when I have my head upside down....don't know if you managed to get it on film .....

Fran
17th-May-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Wendy
[
PS Taking Graham round to the fire station tonight to teach him a new move.... you know the one when I have my head upside down....don't know if you managed to get it on film ..... [/B]

is that a dance move or somthing else ................:wink:

franx

Fran
17th-May-2003, 10:17 PM
there are some photos on the competition web now under the results .. nice one of wendy and jimmy nipples - (is that really his name or was that because of the shirt????)

Wendy
17th-May-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Fran
nice one of ...jimmy nipples - (is that really his name or was that because of the shirt????) It's the shirt !!! Apparently he always wears see-thru shirts...a mate of his told me this before the semis (I think) and suggested that I say this to him half way through the dance... I didn't....luckily...

Wxxx

Fran
18th-May-2003, 05:20 PM
It's the shirt !!! Apparently he always wears see-thru shirts...a mate of his told me this before the semis (I think) and suggested that I say this to him half way through the dance... I didn't....luckily...

Wxxx

so .........does he know that he is known up here and on the forum, throughout the UK as jimmy nipples or is that a secret!!!! :what:

dont think we girls would get away with see through shirts without some eye brows being raised and being asked to leave!!!
i dont know - sexism!!!:wink:

franx

Wendy
18th-May-2003, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Fran
so .........does he know that he is known up here and on the forum, throughout the UK as jimmy nipples or is that a secret!!!! He is on the forum and his name is Jimmy Nipples !!! (Think he has only posted a couple of times) No kidding !! I remember seeing "Welcome to our newest member..." and it was him (this was ages ago so I didn't know it was "him" and I thought "God I'm never going to speak to that weirdo" !!! First impressions can be soooooooo wrong sometimes.....

[i]dont think we girls would get away with see through shirts without some eye brows being raised and being asked to leave!!! i dont know - sexism!!!:wink: I don't think we'd be asked to leave but I don't think our partners would get further than the half circle and stepping back .. oh yes... the next moves would be "eyes-to-chest-area" and "mouth-dropping-open-with-drool- running-down-side-of-face" :rofl: :rofl: Franck could just add a shimmey and that could be his next intermediate class !!!

Wxxxxx

John S
18th-May-2003, 07:14 PM
I don't think we'd be asked to leave
Certainly not by me, Wendy.
:nice:

Wendy
18th-May-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by John S
Certainly not by me, Wendy.
:nice: Why thank you, kind sir :rolleyes:

Wxxx

John S
18th-May-2003, 07:47 PM
My pleasure, madame.:drool:

Chicklet
19th-May-2003, 05:29 PM
Isn't it lovely to see the slightly more senior members having their own little naughty corner!!!:wink: :waycool:

**runs and hides behind Steve**

Bill
19th-May-2003, 05:48 PM
I don't think we'd be asked to leave but I don't think our partners would get further than the half circle and stepping back .. oh yes... the next moves would be "eyes-to-chest-area" and "mouth-dropping-open-with-drool- running-down-side-of-face" :rofl: :rofl: Franck could just add a shimmey and that could be his next intermediate class !!!

Wxxxxx

But some of us are gentlemen ( and of course 'dead') :sorry :what: ............ so we wouldn't look - just stare you in the eye and smile.

Drool........ heaven forfend madam but if I did dribble I would hope you'd not notice :na: But I'd love to see the shimmey.

And I suppose I become one of the identifed senior members. :rolleyes: .........at elast we can have a naughty corner. Does that mean if Wendy is naught she has to be 'punished' ?

:innocent: :wink: :cheers:

Fran
19th-May-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by Bill

Drool........ heaven forfend madam but if I did dribble I would hope you'd not notice :na: But I'd love to see the shimmey.

And I suppose I become one of the identifed senior members. :rolleyes: .........at elast we can have a naughty corner. Does that mean if Wendy is naught she has to be 'punished' ?

:innocent: :wink: :cheers:

I am sure some one would lend you a hankie to stop the dribbling.

:wink:

the senior corner would obviously be the place to be! you guys would never come out!!!

fran.

Sheepman
19th-May-2003, 10:23 PM
Gentleman or too senior?
I'm reminded of BB last year, 3 a.m., and my partner's top comes undone, not just slightly - it's around her waist. How did I know? She told me as she broke away to tie it up, I hadn't noticed a thing, just looking into her eyes! :mad:
Not a drool in sight. :innocent:
Greg

John S
20th-May-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Sheepman
Gentleman or too senior?
I'm reminded of BB last year, 3 a.m., and my partner's top comes undone, not just slightly - it's around her waist.
Well, at the Glasgow 10th Anniversary Party last year my partner for one dance had made the mistake of wearing a boob tube that wasn't quite up to the task of holding both her assets in place - and as she hadn't noticed (well, her mind was obviously on her dance with me!) I'm afraid it fell to me to point out that she wasn't swinging in time to the music. But don't worry ----------, at least your name won't be revealed.
:wink:

How far off topic is this, then???

Dreadful Scathe
20th-May-2003, 09:15 AM

How far off topic is this, then???

Its not off topic at all John - as long as you show us the pics ! :D

John S
20th-May-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Its not off topic at all John - as long as you show us the pics ! :D
Sorry, they were over-exposed.

Fran
20th-May-2003, 05:33 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

after a very hard day in school with horendous adolesant male pupils that one really cheered me up -- thankyou John!!!!

no disrespect ment to who ever it was. I lost me skirt once whne I was dancing with brian ( edinburgh) and he was such a gent. ( I hadnt noticed :o :o

franx

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 02:13 AM
OK - Here you are at last, the few photos I managed to take at Hammersmith.........
Open Final - Amir and Lily

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 02:14 AM
The Double Trouble Champs!

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 02:16 AM
Intermediate Final - Punkfish and Sarah

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 02:21 AM
Melanie's Scotland Outfit - Sheena and Franck - pre Chiswick Party

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 02:24 AM
And Finally - some of us just couldn't handle all the fun - Denise and Sherwin catch some well earned rest at the airport.........

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 12:08 PM
Emma and Franck - giving it laldy during one of the freestyle sessions :D

Dreadful Scathe
15th-June-2003, 12:32 PM
giving it laldy during one of the freestyle sessions :D

Wonder if either of them realised they were giving it laldy ;)

Nice pics - good photography :)

Emma
15th-June-2003, 01:18 PM
Laldy.

Erm....?
:)

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 01:30 PM
Aw come on! :wink: Poetic licence :rofl: and trust me - they were - photo doesn't do their energy levels justice :D :D

Emma
15th-June-2003, 01:34 PM
Well, it's just that if I knew what my laldy was I might want it back - never know when a girl's gonna need her laldy..
...probably....:what:

Graham
15th-June-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Emma
Well, it's just that if I knew what my laldy was I might want it back - never know when a girl's gonna need her laldy..
...probably....:what:

laldy To give it laldy is to do something vigorously or enthusiastically: "The band's been givin it laldy aw night!"

Emma
15th-June-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Graham
to do something vigorously or enthusiastically nah, think you must have the wrong girl, Sheen ;) :what: :grin:..I'm not the laldy type at all!!

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Emma
nah, think you must have the wrong girl, Sheen ;) :what: :grin:..I'm not the laldy type at all!!

*cough* Yeah! Right! :wink: See you at the Beach Ballroom - and we'll put you to the test............6 hours of giving it laldy, I can't wait :D 6 days to go now :hug:

Emma
15th-June-2003, 03:58 PM
I can't wait Really? You should have mentioned that before....:hug: *gd&r*

Bill
15th-June-2003, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the pic Sheena. I think that was a second before Densie decided that touching my genitals just before a final woul dbe a good way of making me relaxed :what: :rolleyes: :D

And it seemed to work !!!!!!!!!!!!! And she always seems like such a quite young woman :wink:

Tiggerbabe
15th-June-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Bill
I think that was a second before Denise decided that touching my genitals just before a final would be a good way of making me relaxed :what: :rolleyes: :D

Blast! Another good photo opportunity missed :rofl:

Divissima
15th-June-2003, 10:09 PM
The brazen Bill wrote:I think that was a second before Densie decided that touching my genitals just before a final woul dbe a good way of making me relaxed
Please don't anyone tell TwK about this new theory in sports psychology!