PDA

View Full Version : Camber (Jive) November 2006

stewart38
24th-September-2006, 11:06 PM
Have to hand it to franco

Wonder how many will arrive thursday

FREE extra night & more FREESTYLE DANCING! If you wish, you can now check-in as early as Thursday the 9th from 9.00pm, so that you are fresh and ready for our first freestyle at 11am on Friday morning. Otherwise, you can arrive at any time on Friday the 10th, as our check-in is open all day

Mostlysane
24th-September-2006, 11:59 PM

FREE extra night & more FREESTYLE DANCING! If you wish, you can now check-in as early as Thursday the 9th from 9.00pm, so that you are fresh and ready for our first freestyle at 11am on Friday morning. Otherwise, you can arrive at any time on Friday the 10th, as our check-in is open all day

I know, i just received the same email. Good news isn't it. It looks like he's raising his game to compete with the other weekenders now available. Well done him. I'm looking forwards to this now.

Minnie M
25th-September-2006, 08:01 AM

What a fab idea for those travelling from the north - you can travel in very early hours of Friday morning and miss all the Friday traffic, then sleep off the travel and have the day to refresh :clap: to dance all night (well to 6am the first night)

fletch
25th-September-2006, 08:20 AM
Just got it

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

But it doesn't say what the latest time you can check in for, anyone know ?

Lory
25th-September-2006, 09:13 AM
I've just read it too and at first glance, I thought Will Smith was on the teaching line up! :rofl:

Anyway, well done Franco, it's great for us punters to see the bar raised again!:cheers:

Feelingpink
25th-September-2006, 09:26 AM
I've just read it too and at first glance, I thought Will Smith was on the teaching line up! :rofl: ...I thought that too! (perhaps shouldn't read emails so early in the morning) :blush:

I just don't understand who is teaching tango for jivers ... anyone else figure that one out?

TallGuyNiceShoes
25th-September-2006, 10:02 AM
Hi all - I will be travelling down from Leicester on the Friday afternoon but sadly have to be back at work on Monday. If anyone wants to share a lift (happy to drive or be driven) let me know - can pick up in midlands/on way south or meet to share a lift.

Happy dancing
Kirk
x

fletch
25th-September-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi all - I will be travelling down from Leicester on the Friday afternoon but sadly have to be back at work on Monday. If anyone wants to share a lift (happy to drive or be driven) let me know - can pick up in midlands/on way south or meet to share a lift.

Happy dancing
Kirk
x

You now going for the Tursday Kirk ?

Is the bar going to be open on site ?

Sunshine_Annie
25th-September-2006, 11:33 AM
Oh tempting to go down thursday and have a real chill out day friday..... think it might depend on the weather...... it can get really cold in those huts!!!!

I'm really looking forward to it... so much dancing and of course there is always an excuse to buy a new pair of dance shoes....

a

WittyBird
25th-September-2006, 11:36 AM

Dunno :wink: I'm going down on the Thursday night

Said the actress to the bishop :na:

fletch
25th-September-2006, 11:42 AM
can get really cold in those huts!!!!

Does it :confused: with the introduction of 24 hr dancing on the last one I think I only had a shower and got changed in mine :wink:

Dunno :wink: I'm going down on the Thursday night

Bar it is then :cheers:

We can start your birthday celebrations early :clap:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-September-2006, 11:43 AM
After seeing this

I wondered who was going :D

Also it's Wittys Birthday that weekend so we are planning a lickle gathering for her :hug:

fletch
25th-September-2006, 11:53 AM
Yer Baby :clap:

Me me me me me me me me me me me

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WittyBird
25th-September-2006, 11:53 AM
Bar it is then :cheers:

We can start your birthday celebrations early :clap:

Oh yes indeed :clap:

I'm so looking forward to going to Camber again :rofl: only be the 4th time this year :eek:

Tazmanian Devil
25th-September-2006, 11:54 AM
Yer Baby :clap:

Me me me me me me me me me me me

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Yayayayayay :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WittyBird
25th-September-2006, 01:15 PM
I'm losing track now :innocent: Have I booked this one? :snigger:

straycat
25th-September-2006, 01:23 PM
Never been - never been interested...

WittyBird
25th-September-2006, 01:24 PM
Never been - never been interesting...

We noticed :D

straycat
25th-September-2006, 01:33 PM
We noticed :D

Should have guessed Camber would appeal more to the common element... :wink:

I see you still haven't mastered quoting people yet, by the way. :rolleyes: Keep at it - I'm sure you'll get there with practice... :cool:

fletch
25th-September-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll be there selling 'Private Classes'

Anyone for a private with Will Smith :whistle:

Yes please :drool:

Minnie M
25th-September-2006, 02:12 PM
I'll be there selling 'Private Classes'

Anyone for a private with Will Smith :whistle:

Minnie M
25th-September-2006, 02:13 PM
Yes please :drool:

Gosh you got in there quick Fletch - I deleted it as I put it on the wrong thread :really: :blush:

:rofl:

The sexy Graham Fox is there though :drool: :yeah:

(just realised another sexy Fox on the forum)

TallGuyNiceShoes
25th-September-2006, 02:17 PM
You now going for the Thursday Kirk ?

Boy - I wish - what a great idea to have a chilled start to the w/e. Worst bit is on Sunday evening knowing I have to leave in the wee small hours of Monday morning. NOT a SINGLE BLOODY weekender coincides with school holidays (but I suppose there is a good reason for that - peak times etc etc) so I always have to drive home early! Shame! Then again, I guess working only 38 weeks a year is not to be sniffed at!! No more complaining from me I guess!

Kirk
x

fletch
25th-September-2006, 02:23 PM

(just realised another sexy Fox on the forum)

:confused: is there another sexy fox other than Graham :whistle:

I guess working only 38 weeks a year is not to be sniffed at!! No more complaining from me I guess!

Kirk
x

Good you get to work we don't like people that complain :D

Mostlysane
25th-September-2006, 04:03 PM
After seeing this

I wondered who was going :D

Also it's Wittys Birthday that weekend so we are planning a lickle gathering for her :hug:

I hear she's buying the champers to celebrate. :)

Minnie M
25th-September-2006, 04:52 PM
Message from Franco :-

Email from Franco aka MaxBeat One bar will be opened and that I will be in the check-in area up to 1.00am, thereafter there will be a night manager and, after that, I will return to check-in at 8.00am on Friday morning.

fletch
25th-September-2006, 04:57 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Franco does it again :worthy:

WittyBird
25th-September-2006, 06:29 PM
I hear she's buying the champers to celebrate. :)

You hear right :D Details of the party will be given out to people on the friday night :D

Mostlysane
26th-September-2006, 12:59 AM
You hear right :D Details of the party will be given out to people on the friday night :D

Sounds good to me. I'll be there. :) Well assuming i'm invited of course.

spindr
26th-September-2006, 01:17 AM
Sounds good to me. I'll be there. :) Well assuming i'm invited of course.
Don't forget the cake, candles -- and the fire extinguisher -- and best start training now for "the bumps" :)

SpinDr

fletch
26th-September-2006, 08:19 AM
Don't forget the cake, candles

I have that coverd

:clap:

David Bailey
26th-September-2006, 08:30 AM
I have that coverd
Anyone else read the last two posts quickly and think that Fletch had the bumps covered? :blush:

Cruella
26th-September-2006, 08:34 AM
Anyone else read the last two posts quickly and think that Fletch had the bumps covered? :blush:

Makes a change! :whistle:

fletch
26th-September-2006, 08:47 AM

Makes a change! :whistle:

They take a lot of covering :na:

Mostlysane
26th-September-2006, 09:29 AM
Don't forget the cake, candles -- and the fire extinguisher -- and best start training now for "the bumps" :)

SpinDr

Training? WB is not ttthhhhaaaattt big. Anyway, we'll only be giving 21. Piece of cake.

stewart38
26th-September-2006, 10:50 PM
Moderator can we have one Jive camber November thread :sick:

spindr
27th-September-2006, 07:10 PM
Training? WB is not ttthhhhaaaattt big.
:yeah: but incredibly dense :devil:

SpinDr

WittyBird
9th-October-2006, 08:23 PM
:yeah: but incredibly dense :devil:

Thanks pal :rofl:

SeriouslyAddicted
10th-October-2006, 01:53 PM
It'll be my first weekender but I am so excited. I had the option of going to the one in Camber in September but passed it up and spent the entire weekend feeling grumpy. :mad: But there is no stopping me now - have already booked for March too :grin:

Sunshine_Annie
10th-October-2006, 02:08 PM
It'll be my first weekender but I am so excited. I had the option of going to the one in Camber in September but passed it up and spent the entire weekend feeling grumpy. :mad: But there is no stopping me now - have already booked for March too :grin:

how long have you been dancing? the weekends are great fun :clap: :clap:

I keep saying I'm not going to do another then someone asks me and I seem to automatically say yes!!!

lots and lots of cloths needed.... so much time spent on the dance floor...

its fab!!!

Annie

TheTramp
10th-October-2006, 02:52 PM
Hmmm....

So, I've cracked. Wasn't going to go to any more weekenders this year. But I can't resist!

Am thinking of coming down for this now.

Don't suppose there's anyone who will be passing Gatwick Airport at about 10:30 on the Friday on the way down, and about 9ish on the Monday, on the way back? :flower:

WittyBird
10th-October-2006, 03:27 PM
Don't suppose there's anyone who will be passing Gatwick Airport at about 10:30 on the Friday on the way down, and about 9ish on the Monday, on the way back? :flower:

If you can get to gatwick on Thursday I'm picking Ducasi up.

TheTramp
10th-October-2006, 03:44 PM
Unfortunately not. I'll be working in Perth on Thursday night.

Okie. It's confirmed now. I'll be definitely coming to Camber, and doing some DJing there :D

Arrive at Gatwick at 10am on Friday, and leave at 10:25am on Monday (gotta get back for a seminar that afternoon). There are trains that will get me to Rye, but a lift would be nice if anyone can manage :flower:

Gentabout
10th-October-2006, 04:00 PM
Got my tickets and wishing the days away, realy looking forward to it now.:clap:

Gent.

WittyBird
10th-October-2006, 05:59 PM
30 sleeps to go

Got my tickets and Chalet number - will be there for check in on Thursday evening :clap:

Let's get this party started :D

Dynamo
10th-October-2006, 06:07 PM
30 sleeps to go

Got my tickets and Chalet number - will be there for check in on Thursday evening :clap:

Let's get this party started :D

Got my tickets and Chalet number 2! Off to buy some non-iron T-shirts :wink: - check in on Thursday evening sounds cool :clap:

Cu there :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hug:

WittyBird
10th-October-2006, 06:43 PM
I'm not posting my chalet number as I don't want a queue of women outside my door looking for Alex :rofl:

But if anyone is desperate enough it's number ***

ducasi
10th-October-2006, 06:56 PM
I'm not posting my chalet number as I don't want a queue of women outside my door looking for Alex :rofl:
I guess there's little chance they'd be looking for me... :tears:

WittyBird
10th-October-2006, 06:58 PM
Im not posting my chalet number because I don't want a queue of women outside waiting for Duncan :rolleyes:

Just incase anyone is desperate enough its ***

Lory
10th-October-2006, 07:04 PM
I guess there's little chance they'd be looking for me... :tears:

The only one's brazen enough to seek you out, would be far too assertive for you anyway! :wink:

ducasi
10th-October-2006, 07:07 PM
Thanks Witty! :hug:

And Lory: :yum:

Lynn
10th-October-2006, 11:22 PM
I keep saying I'm not going to do another then someone asks me and I seem to automatically say yes!!! Oh that sounds so familiar. Especially when I've just come back from a weekender.

Not booked for Camber. Wish I had more leave and money. But I reckon I probably couldn't get booked at this stage anyway due to the 'lead & follow' balancing. Have fun everyone.

WittyBird
10th-October-2006, 11:26 PM
But I reckon I probably couldn't get booked at this stage anyway due to the 'lead & follow' balancing. Have fun everyone.

You know what thought did.................

Lynn
11th-October-2006, 11:44 AM
We've got a freestyle party in NI that weekend anyway and I wouldn't want to miss that!

TheTramp
11th-October-2006, 11:53 AM
We've got a freestyle party in NI that weekend anyway and I wouldn't want to miss that!

Ummm..... :blush:

First time in my life I've ever double booked myself. I feel so guilty.

Anyhow, after begging Danielle's forgiveness profusely this morning, the workshop and party in NI is now the week earlier. On the 4th.

Hope you'll all forgive me. And come along anyhow. It'll be nice to see you.

(And it frees you up to go to Camber now as well!! :flower: )

Lynn
11th-October-2006, 12:12 PM
Ummm..... :blush:

First time in my life I've ever double booked myself. I feel so guilty.

Anyhow, after begging Danielle's forgiveness profusely this morning, the workshop and party in NI is now the week earlier. On the 4th.

Hope you'll all forgive me. And come along anyhow. It'll be nice to see you.

(And it frees you up to go to Camber now as well!! :flower: )You had me totally confused you know!

Should be able to make the 4th. :D

SeriouslyAddicted
11th-October-2006, 01:08 PM
how long have you been dancing? the weekends are great fun :clap: :clap:

I keep saying I'm not going to do another then someone asks me and I seem to automatically say yes!!!

lots and lots of cloths needed.... so much time spent on the dance floor...

its fab!!!

Annie

Hi Annie

I have been dancing since about March, but have only become completely hooked in the last couple of months - it helps that there is a really good social group at my local venue too now so we are all beocming more involved in all of the other stuff that Ceroc has to offer.

TheTramp
11th-October-2006, 01:35 PM
Okie. I know it's a little early. But where is the forumite meeting place going to be then?? :flower:

fletch
11th-October-2006, 02:21 PM
Okie. I know it's a little early. But where is the forumite meeting place going to be then?? :flower:

Same place, same time, same faces :rolleyes:

same old same then :wink:

:rofl: :rofl:

I assume its 11pm in the Blues room, side of the stage nearest the bar :confused:

but you know what they say about assuming :na:

.:flower:

fletch
11th-October-2006, 02:23 PM
beocming more involved in all of the other stuff that Ceroc has to offer.

what other stuff :confused: am I missing somthing :eek:

SeriouslyAddicted
13th-October-2006, 08:43 AM
what other stuff :confused: am I missing somthing :eek:

No no I just meant in terms of the busks/roadshows, the Saturday night freestyles and the weekenders. Previosuly I simply went to the weekday classes and that was all but no there is no stopping me :D

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 09:15 AM
guys/gals, there appears to be a meeting being held by you lot in the area that i normally sit in at Camba. Do we have to have some sort of pass to find out details of where you are all getting together.??? i would love to be able to meet some of you. im feeling left out and miserable. :tears:

fletch
13th-October-2006, 09:17 AM
there is no stopping me :D

Good for you :flower:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 09:18 AM
Ummmm....

Yeah. In order to join in, you have to find the fat, bald, ugly one, and dance with him :D

We usually have some sort of forum meeting at this type of event. It's nice to meet the forumites that you've not met before.

Looks like it's 11pm, in the downstairs room, on the side of the stage nearest the bar....

fletch
13th-October-2006, 09:24 AM
Looks like it's 11pm, in the downstairs room, on the side of the stage nearest the bar....

we just told you that :wink: its upstairs at 10pm really :na:

:D

I better shut up or I will be in for a really difficult dance :eek:

I didn't meen it Trampy ....be nice to me :flower:

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 09:29 AM
Ummmm....

Yeah. In order to join in, you have to find the fat, bald, ugly one, and dance with him :D

We usually have some sort of forum meeting at this type of event. It's nice to meet the forumites that you've not met before.

dont wish to appear thick but what night :confused:

and is it 10 or 11.... ?

fletch
13th-October-2006, 09:34 AM
dont wish to appear thick but what night :confused:

and is it 10 or 11.... ?

sorry babes, its me been silly :blush:

Friday night at 11.....we have to do the bonding thing, :na: down stairs at the side of the stage nearest the bar, you carn't miss us,:hug: well me anyway,:whistle: come and say hello :flower:

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 09:51 AM
sorry babes, its me been silly :blush:

Friday night at 11.....we have to do the bonding thing, :na: down stairs at the side of the stage nearest the bar, you carn't miss us,:hug: well me anyway,:whistle: come and say hello :flower:

excellent, i wil look out for you. so which one is the bald fat ugly one....?

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 10:15 AM
excellent, i wil look out for you. so which one is the bald fat ugly one....?

That'll be me! :flower:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 10:16 AM
we just told you that :wink: its upstairs at 10pm really :na:

I better shut up or I will be in for a really difficult dance :eek:

I didn't meen it Trampy ....be nice to me :flower:

Yeah, yeah. You forget that I know what you look like! You can't escape.

And of course I'll be nice to you. I'm still scared of you! :flower:

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 11:12 AM
That'll be me! :flower:

i would like to dance with you first then. xx :D :hug:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 11:15 AM

Are you sure? You don't know what you're letting yourself in for! :rolleyes:

fletch
13th-October-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm still scared of you! :flower:

Yeah! Year! you know i'm a big softie :na:

Ho :eek: so do I get seconds :wink:

Are you sure? You don't know what you're letting yourself in for! :rolleyes:

obviously not :really: I wouldn't choose you as my warm up :wink:

:hug:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 12:34 PM
Ho :eek: so do I get seconds :wink:

obviously not :really: I wouldn't choose you as my warm up :wink:

:hug:

Of course. Any time you want....

Except obviously for the first dance! :rolleyes:

fletch
13th-October-2006, 12:46 PM
Of course. Any time you want....

Except obviously for the first dance! :rolleyes:

I need to build up to you Trampy :respect:

Sunday at 4am sould do it :na:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 12:53 PM
I need to build up to you Trampy :respect:

Sunday at 4am sould do it :na:

I'm not that bad.... :tears:

Anyhow, you should stop it. They'll all be scared of me, and I won't get any dances with anyone reading this!

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 01:00 PM

Anyhow, you should stop it. They'll all be scared of me, and I won't get any dances with anyone reading this!

im not scared im a brave girl. Anyway, i didn't mean your first, i meant mine. So Fletch you can have him first no problem. :whistle: :whistle:

WittyBird
13th-October-2006, 01:15 PM
im not scared im a brave girl. Anyway, i didn't mean your first, i meant mine. So Fletch you can have him first no problem. :whistle: :whistle:

Oooh I wouldn't have him as your first dance if I were you :really: Wait until at least 8am Monday morning before you take Trampy on. :rofl:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 01:22 PM
Gee thanks!! :yum:

I'll be on the way home by then. Gotta be on the train at 6:48am in the morning, to get my flight at 10:25. So that I can be back in time for my Criminal Procedure seminar in Dundee at 2pm!

fletch
13th-October-2006, 01:43 PM

:na: :na: :na:

serves you right, :D you keep saying your scared of me,:rolleyes: and i'm a pussycat perrrrrrrrrr :wink:

im not scared im a brave girl.

easy been brave when you havn't danced with him :rolleyes:

not really he's FAB :worthy: well OK for a begginer :wink:

Oooh I wouldn't have him as your first dance if I were you :really::

See its not just me :whistle:

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 02:10 PM
Oooh I wouldn't have him as your first dance if I were you :really: Wait until at least 8am Monday morning before you take Trampy on. :rofl:

8am monday morning i'll be sparko.... still recouperating from Sunday night....

trampy you seem to have got yourself a great reputation...what have you done to the gals...... ???? :whistle:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 02:14 PM
8am monday morning i'll be sparko.... still recouperating from Sunday night....

trampy you seem to have got yourself a great reputation...what have you done to the gals...... ???? :whistle:

8am Monday morning, we're usually still dancing. But unfortunately, I'll have to be travelling this time :(

Paid them.

WittyBird
13th-October-2006, 02:17 PM
Paid them.

Not enough.

Although Trampy is still a beginner he is utterly amazing I would recommend you hound him all weekend asking for dances. He will appreciate it in the long run. He especially likes it if you dance out of time and stomp. When the dance has finished he appreciates a 'Well done' followed by a pat on the back.

fletch
13th-October-2006, 02:29 PM

Not just the Gals :na:

Paid them.

Its a lie :angry:

any one know anything about lible :na:

:rofl: :rofl:

Although Trampy is still a beginner. He especially likes it if you dance out of time and stomp. When the dance has finished he appreciates a 'Well done' followed by a pat on the back.

I hope you can keep up this time Trampy :rolleyes:

I'm fed up helping you every time we dance :devil:

:worthy: :hug: :worthy: :hug: :worthy: :hug: :worthy: :hug: :worthy: :hug:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 02:29 PM
He especially likes it if you dance out of time and stomp. When the dance has finished he appreciates a 'Well done' followed by a pat on the back.

Don't forget the jerking. I love it when the girls don't take their own weight, and expect to use me as a brake! :sick:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 02:30 PM
I hope you can keep up this time Trampy :rolleyes:

I'm fed up helping you every time we dance :devil:

I'll try my hardest honey!

fletch
13th-October-2006, 02:32 PM
I'll try my hardest honey!

Good I like a man that knows his place :na:

WittyBird
13th-October-2006, 11:02 PM
Timetable up and looking pretty damn good Here (http://www.jivetime.co.uk/page9.html):grin:

Nice to See some WCS :clap: Yeah baby

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 11:05 PM
Timetable up and looking pretty damn good Here (http://www.jivetime.co.uk/page9.html):grin:

Nice to See some WCS :clap: Yeah baby

excuse ignorance but what is WCS ????

WittyBird
13th-October-2006, 11:11 PM

West Coast Swing

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 11:17 PM
West Coast Swing

aaaah,, you see im just a lickle virgin when it comes to knowing about all the dances available... just a jive/ceroc/salsa dancer.. know absolutely bugger all about anything else..... :respect:

TheTramp
13th-October-2006, 11:22 PM

We come snooty?

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 11:28 PM
We come snooty?

you need to learn how to use MSN... :na: :D :rolleyes:

WittyBird
13th-October-2006, 11:29 PM
you need to learn how to use MSN... :na: :D :rolleyes:

Not understanding that remark :confused:

Trouble
13th-October-2006, 11:50 PM
Not understanding that remark :confused:

Tramp understands it.

WittyBird
15th-October-2006, 08:30 PM
25 Sleeps to go !:clap:

Trouble
15th-October-2006, 08:57 PM
25 Sleeps to go !:clap:

:yeah:

7 of mine will be in Morocco....:na: but what will i do without my new hobby,, THE FORUM...... :confused: i'll dream of Camba and all the fun thats going to be had when there especially as we are now going down on the Thursday YIPPEEEE... :D

Rebecca
16th-October-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi Guys

Have been off the scene for far too long! I haven't danced in months. Trying to get hold of Franco as we speak to try and get some last minute Camber tickets for the Captain and myself.

All this pent up dance - anyone fancy releasing it?

Lets hope there's still spaces available. . . if so, see you there :D

Mostlysane
16th-October-2006, 04:41 PM
Rebecca,
According to the email i got from Franco the other day, he's had 1100 bookings so far, so there should still be places. Good luck.

On a more general note, have you seen he's published a draft timetable for the weekend on the website. Looks good, how many people are going for the lap dancing in the main hall on the saturday?

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 05:16 PM
On a more general note, have you seen he's published a draft timetable for the weekend on the website. Looks good, how many people are going for the lap dancing in the main hall on the saturday?

Well. I might give it a go! :whistle:

Dynamo
16th-October-2006, 05:19 PM
Well. I might give it a go! :whistle:

Will that be leading or following, or a bit of both :devil:

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 05:23 PM
Will that be leading or following, or a bit of both :devil:

Oooh. The options! What a choice! :whistle:

Dynamo
16th-October-2006, 05:36 PM
Oooh. The options! What a choice! :whistle:

And you can double those options! if you will lead and follow partners of either sex! :devil: :devil:

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 05:37 PM
And you can double those options! if you will lead and follow partners of either sex! :devil: :devil:

That's so true!

Are you offering then? :yum:

WittyBird
16th-October-2006, 05:45 PM
On a more general note, have you seen he's published a draft timetable for the weekend on the website.

So you missed my post below then Andy?

Dynamo
16th-October-2006, 05:49 PM
That's so true!

Are you offering then? :yum:

Me not so brave :innocent: , been the pole for Chrissy pole dancing :devil: , but lap dancing :eek: , best i workup to that 1 next year :whistle:

Should I be worried the next time you are available for a dance :devil:

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 06:04 PM

Probably. Though that'll have nothing to do with it being lap dancing at all!

Mostlysane
16th-October-2006, 07:30 PM
So you missed my post below then Andy?

You know me mate. Typical bloke, taking the short cuts and not paying attention to what's been said....

Mostlysane
16th-October-2006, 07:31 PM
Me not so brave :innocent: , been the pole for Chrissy pole dancing :devil: , but lap dancing :eek: , best i workup to that 1 next year :whistle:

And Mike E was talking about Belly Dancing for the next Ceroc weekender. :) What's going to be next? Do we really want to know? Will it involve chains and whips and candle wax? Or is that just the usual forum gathering?

How are they going to do lap dancing in the main hall at camber? I'm guessing that'll be a class where they're moving on men again. :whistle:

TheTramp
16th-October-2006, 07:48 PM
How are they going to do lap dancing in the main hall at camber? I'm guessing that'll be a class where they're moving on men again. :whistle:

Unless you can find a fixed partner. Or two. Or three!

Rebecca
17th-October-2006, 09:49 AM
Rebecca,
According to the email i got from Franco the other day, he's had 1100 bookings so far, so there should still be places. Good luck.

Thanks MS - Franco called last night - we're in :clap: See you there x

P.S. Think I'll leave the lap dancing to the working girls though :sick:

SeriouslyAddicted
17th-October-2006, 01:48 PM

Think I will join you on sitting that class out - although count me in for the belly dancing lessons that they are thinking of bringing in next time!

fletch
17th-October-2006, 02:18 PM

Working girls :confused:

Thats gone over my head can you explaine :flower:

Rebecca
17th-October-2006, 05:38 PM
Working girls :confused:

Thats gone over my head can you explaine :flower:

The professional (working) lap dancing ladies (girls) have more guts than me :flower:

Minnie M
17th-October-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks MS - Franco called last night - we're in :clap: See you there .........
:yeah: :clap: :yeah: :clap: :yeah:
Haven't seen you for ages and ages - great news :hug: :hug: :hug:

WittyBird
19th-October-2006, 05:37 PM
21 Sleeps to go!!!

Tinkerbell
19th-October-2006, 06:21 PM
Wooohooo, I can't wait :clap:

Lynn
19th-October-2006, 07:55 PM
Conversation with a work colleague this afternoon
Her - 'So when's your next dance weekender?'
Me - 'Feb' :(
Her - 'There isn't another one before then?'
Me - 'Yeah, one next month'
Her - in shock 'And you're not going?!':what:

They know me well at work!

Not enough leave alas. :( Everyone enjoy.

fletch
19th-October-2006, 08:13 PM
Not enough leave

go sick :innocent: :blush:

:wink:

you know you wan't to come :yeah:

Lynn
19th-October-2006, 11:39 PM
go sick :innocent: :blush: I think they'd all know where I was... :whistle: I was supposed to be working on Sat past and could have got a day off in lieu but alas I was really sick so couldn't work it. :(

Spin dryer
20th-October-2006, 12:29 AM
I'm travelling down to Camber (Rye) by train or in a car with no room for luggage. Is there any kind soul in southwest London who could take my bags down for me? Not sure yet whether I'll be travelling on Thursday evening or Friday; depends on whether I can resist the temptation to go dancing at Fulham on Thursday.

WittyBird
20th-October-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm travelling down to Camber (Rye) by train or in a car with no room for luggage. Is there any kind soul in southwest London who could take my bags down for me? Not sure yet whether I'll be travelling on Thursday evening or Friday; depends on whether I can resist the temptation to go dancing at Fulham on Thursday.

You could UPS them? :D

MartinHarper
24th-October-2006, 09:29 AM
Nice idea to have one room for all the non-partner stuff.

Minnie M
25th-October-2006, 08:41 PM
Just noticed the "Withdraw Vote" for Polls - what a great idea - you can now change your mind on a poll like this one if situations change.

TheTramp
25th-October-2006, 11:11 PM
Just noticed the "Withdraw Vote" for Polls - what a great idea - you can now change your mind on a poll like this one if situations change.

Indeed. Been around for a few weeks. It's better I think :D

Trousers
26th-October-2006, 11:01 AM
What are the numbers like on this weekender ?

How booked up is it?

Could we slip a little one (like me) in?

All these and other pertinant questions can be answered in seconds by the new Forum Service - AskanAvatar™.

Can't make decision what to wear - AskanAvatar™.
Where shall I dance - AskanAvatar™.
Not got an opinion of your own - AskanAvatar™.

fletch
26th-October-2006, 11:53 AM

How booked up is it?

All these and other pertinant questions can be answered in seconds by the new Forum Service - AskanAvatar™.

Can't make decision what to wear - AskanAvatar™.
Where shall I dance - AskanAvatar™.
Not got an opinion of your own - AskanAvatar™.

I know a little bird that might help :wink:

I'm sure you will be wlcome :flower:

Rebecca
26th-October-2006, 02:38 PM

How booked up is it?

The email says 1200 tickets sold and more available. I think they're looking at 10% over for women though :sad:

As for slipping you in. . . ???

Really looking forward to it. I love last minute planning :clap:

Trousers
26th-October-2006, 06:14 PM
. . . As for slipping you in. . . ??? Really looking forward to it.

Bl00dy Hell fire now there's an offer a red blooded guy can't refuse!

:devil:

Jamie
27th-October-2006, 02:27 AM
It'll be my first time in Camber, been to a couple of Southport weekenders but I finally gave in and decided to travel down to Camber!! Hope to see everyone there!

Woo my first post :waycool:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 03:04 AM
It'll be my first time in Camber, been to a couple of Southport weekenders but I finally gave in and decided to travel down to Camber!! Hope to see everyone there!

Welcome to the forum Jamie...

Were you at Doncaster a few weeks ago, when CJ and I came down for a visit then? He was the one with long hair and a kilt. And I was the other one... :rolleyes:

Jamie
27th-October-2006, 03:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Jamie...

Were you at Doncaster a few weeks ago, when CJ and I came down for a visit then? He was the one with long hair and a kilt. And I was the other one... :rolleyes:

Yes I was, I sat with Ali n George, I'm afraid I bottled a dance with you :P I shaln't next time tho!! Will look out for you in camber.

*EDIT*
I asked about your wicked pants! :P

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 08:13 AM
Welcome Jamie, i believe we danced at Derby. (We tried out some WCS) You are a fab dancer. :flower:

fletch
27th-October-2006, 08:47 AM

Welcome Jamie, we didn't dance at Derby, but you won't be that lucky at Camber :wink:

Have fun on the forum :flower:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 08:51 AM
Welcome Jamie, we didn't dance at Derby, but you won't be that lucky at Camber :wink:

Fletch be gentle, he's only a baby, far to young to be traumatised by you!!

fletch
27th-October-2006, 09:33 AM

come on Jamie what do you say to that :wink:

are you legal :confused: :devil:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 09:53 AM
Yes I was, I sat with Ali n George, I'm afraid I bottled a dance with you :P I shaln't next time tho!! Will look out for you in camber.

*EDIT*
I asked about your wicked pants! :P

Ah. I did wonder if that was you.

Look forward to seeing you again in Camber. And that dance! :rolleyes:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 10:39 AM
If anyone's got a spare pass, as it's mine and Wittys birthdays that week, i may come down to celebrate on the saturday night.

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 10:42 AM
If anyone's got a spare pass, as it's mine and Wittys birthdays that week, i may come down to celebrate on the saturday night.

Yay joint party :clap: :cheers:

Rebecca
27th-October-2006, 11:02 AM
Bl00dy Hell fire now there's an offer a red blooded guy can't refuse!

:devil:

:rofl: :wink: R x

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 11:16 AM

Be nice to see you if you can make it.

Would have thought that there's much more chance of a pass going free on Sunday night though - I know of a few people who can't stay until then...

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 11:50 AM
Be nice to see you if you can make it.

Would have thought that there's much more chance of a pass going free on Sunday night though - I know of a few people who can't stay until then...

That's plan B!

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 12:32 PM
That's plan B!

How about putting both plan A and plan B into operation? :na:

Trouble
27th-October-2006, 12:34 PM
How about putting both plan A and plan B into operation? :na:

wouldn't that be plan C ?? :D

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 12:35 PM
wouldn't that be plan C ?? :D

Nah. I think plan C would be for Cruella to stop being tight, and buying a ticket and coming down for the whole weekend :whistle:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 12:38 PM
Nah. I think plan C would be for Cruella to stop being tight, and buying a ticket and coming down for the whole weekend :whistle:

Money's not the problem, It's getting the time away from the family that is. Lend me a tardis and i'll be sorted. :D

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 12:40 PM
Money's not the problem, It's getting the time away from the family that is. Lend me a tardis and i'll be sorted. :D

Sorry. Didn't mean to suggest it wasn't. It'd be great to see you for whatever amount of time you can make it down. Tardis on the way.... :hug:

Trouble
27th-October-2006, 12:42 PM
Sorry. Didn't mean to suggest it wasn't. It'd be great to see you for whatever amount of time you can make it down. Tardis on the way.... :hug:

Tardis bit old fashioned isn't it better to use UPS.....
with a bit of bubble wrap. :flower:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 12:45 PM

No need to apologise, i didn't take offence.:D You should know by now that i'm not that easily insulted. :wink:
Save me a dance or two.:flower:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 12:46 PM
Save me a dance or two.:flower:

Or nine or ten? :flower:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 12:47 PM
Tardis bit old fashioned isn't it better to use UPS.....
with a bit of bubble wrap. :flower:

No, because the Tardis can take me back to the time i left home so that the Hubby won't know i'm missing. Get with the programme Trouble, I take it your not married? :D

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 12:54 PM
at nine or ten on Monday morning? :flower:

How rude, I thought you're train was at 6am Monday morning? :D

Cru, are you gonna let him speak to you like that? :whistle:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 12:58 PM
You drunk again Becca?

Trouble
27th-October-2006, 12:59 PM
No, because the Tardis can take me back to the time i left home so that the Hubby won't know i'm missing. Get with the programme Trouble, I take it your not married? :D

of course im married.....and i have kids.. two of the little angels..... but i have adopted the brownie point method of freedom for dancing. Im allowed out, he gets it, a brownie point that is,, im allowed to do a weekend, he gets a few more brownie points, he can then calll those brownie points when ever he pleases.. works wonders........ :D :whistle: :flower: perhpas you ought to try my programme,,,, you can then get to Camba for the weekend, mind you, dont want you hogging Trampie,, got my sights on him for a stalk and grab. :yum:

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 01:05 PM
of course im married.....and i have kids.. two of the little angels..... but i have adopted the brownie point method of freedom for dancing. Im allowed out, he gets it, a brownie point that is,, im allowed to do a weekend, he gets a few more brownie points, he can then calll those brownie points when ever he pleases.. works wonders........ :D :whistle: :flower: perhpas you ought to try my programme,,,, you can then get to Camba for the weekend, mind you, dont want you hogging Trampie,, got my sights on him for a stalk and grab. :yum:

Honey, i invented the Brownie points system. :wink: I've just used up all my stash this year, so need to earn a few more.:whistle: I don't do the 'I'm allowed' it works the other way round. I stay in, I earn a brownie point. Works much more favourably.

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 01:08 PM
You drunk again Becca?

Not yet. :whistle:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 01:16 PM
Not yet. :whistle:

Give it an hour or two eh! :yum:

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 01:18 PM
Give it an hour or two eh! :yum:

come on be reasonable Steve, 30 mins :rolleyes:

Anyway I believe Im granting you a wish @ Camber so can you please decide what it is so I can get on with it :whistle:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 01:19 PM
Anyway I believe Im granting you a wish @ Camber so can you please decide what it is so I can get on with it :whistle:

You're doing me a what? :really:

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 01:21 PM
You're doing me a what? :really:

Have a look on Here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5782) Fletch has nominated me for a birthday dare :rolleyes:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 01:23 PM
Have a look on Here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5782) Fletch has nominated me for a birthday dare :rolleyes:

Hmmm. That's rather a long thread to look through. Can you narrow it down a bit?

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 01:31 PM
Hmmm. That's rather a long thread to look through. Can you narrow it down a bit?

:rolleyes: Try Here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=294712&postcount=1906) and Post 1909

:whistle:

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 01:35 PM
Oh. Ummm. :blush:

Guess I'll have to put my thinking cap on..... Unless anyone else has any ideas (probably by PM thanks!)...

robd
27th-October-2006, 01:37 PM
{...stuff about rewarding husband with brownie points...}

Lucky husband.

I thought that kind of thing stopped once the ring was on your finger :whistle:

take me upstairs now...my mind needs an enema

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 01:38 PM

I think as it's my birthday you should be granting me one too.:whistle:

WittyBird
27th-October-2006, 01:39 PM
I think as it's my birthday you should be granting me one too.:whistle:

Well actually Alex can't make it so....... hold that thought. :D

Cruella
27th-October-2006, 01:41 PM
Lucky husband.

I thought that kind of thing stopped once the ring was on your finger :whistle:
SIZE]

Aww Bless. So naive!

Trouble
27th-October-2006, 02:51 PM
Aww Bless. So naive!

thats when it starts.!!!

Jamie
27th-October-2006, 04:16 PM
Welcome Jamie, i believe we danced at Derby. (We tried out some WCS) You are a fab dancer. :flower:

Yeah we did dance at Derby, unfortunately I only knew one move lol so the WCS didn't work too well, I'm learning tho! Got 6 moves under my belt now!

And thankyou, it helps when you dance with someone who is also "fab" ^^

Thanks, no we didn't dance at Derby haha, you'll definately see me there, I'm hard to miss usually :P

come on Jamie what do you say to that :wink:

are you legal :confused: :devil:

I'm still laughing, however yes.. I am legal :whistle:

LOL

Have Fun Girls!

XX

angelique
27th-October-2006, 07:03 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Have managed to get tickets so am doing a weekender after 18 months of being absent from the scene!!! Can't wait :worthy:

Am bringing my hubby who is a complete non-dancer but he wants to see what it's all about so let's educate him good and proper eh girs???

Looking forward to seeing lots of old friends , catching up with long overdue dances and meeting lots of luverly new people! :cheers:

How many sleeps now?????

SnowWhite
27th-October-2006, 07:21 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Am bringing my hubby who is a complete non-dancer but he wants to see what it's all about so let's educate him good and proper eh girs???

Sis! You big fibber!!!!

I've seen your drop dead gorgeous hubby Tango in hobnail boots and army greens...:drool:

You can't keep him all to yourself now :na: :na: :na: :na: !

TheTramp
27th-October-2006, 07:23 PM
How many sleeps now?????

Ummmm....14 :D

And I get to spend weekends in Inverness and Belfast before then too :D

Minnie M
27th-October-2006, 07:25 PM
Have managed to get tickets so am doing a weekender ............
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: looking forward to seeing you Angelique :hug: it's been too long :yeah:

angelique
28th-October-2006, 12:26 AM
Sis! You big fibber!!!!

I've seen your drop dead gorgeous hubby Tango in hobnail boots and army greens...:drool:

You can't keep him all to yourself now :na: :na: :na: :na: !

Fight ya! Will that before or after a few JD'S??????

MM....can't wait!: kiss:

ALexyMiss
30th-October-2006, 12:32 AM
Does anyone know of anyone with a spare ticket for the Camber weekend?

I've decided I want to go but would rather save a bit of money by sharing a chalet - is there a specific place where spare tickets are advertised?

TheTramp
30th-October-2006, 12:43 AM

I've decided I want to go but would rather save a bit of money by sharing a chalet - is there a specific place where spare tickets are advertised?

Be nice to meet you. Save me a dance or two :flower:

There's usually tickets available around now. You might get some response by posting on here. Or you might start a thread, asking if anyone knows of a spare ticket.

Have you spoken to Franco at all? Might be worth dropping him an email...

Dynamo
30th-October-2006, 12:50 AM

Here is just fine. :nice:

I have a challet of 6 which has just become 7, so I amk looking for more people to get me 8, 9 or 10. These would be person of same sex share twin room or couples can also share twin or double room. I will use only top or mid challets, so max £93 per person.

PM me if useful, can give you details of me and rest of my party.

TheTramp
30th-October-2006, 01:02 AM
There you go. Didn't take long! :clap:

fletch
30th-October-2006, 09:40 AM

Have you heard who its sharing with :whistle: :wink:

Dynamo
30th-October-2006, 10:52 AM
Have you heard who its sharing with :whistle: :wink:

Good Morning Fletch

Hope you are not referring to my anti-social habbits... like ....

oh dear too many to mention... limited space on a single post and all that :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway, whats this i hear that you can cook too Fletch :whistle: Thought it was always a quick snack in the morning after dancing all night. :rolleyes:

Please be gentle with me :devil: , seen your post of Goullies on your nails :eek: :flower:

DianaS
30th-October-2006, 10:24 PM

Hey I want to go too...
Maybe we can go double trouble:waycool:

Minnie M
30th-October-2006, 11:37 PM
Jockey has just texted me - asking for a spare ticket

Dynamo
31st-October-2006, 11:25 AM
Jockey has just texted me - asking for a spare ticket

Hi Minnie, please PM me Jockeys details. :grin:
I will PM Jockey also. :cheers:
I will need to find a guy to share twin with him, but no probs. :cheers:

Hey I want to go too...
Maybe we can go double trouble:waycool:

Hi Dianna, if you and AlexyMiss are friends then suggest you can share a twin together, you are both welcome.

I have enough in Party to put people with those they best get on with :nice: , well tis a holiday for us all. :D

Hi Alexymiss, we are sorted and glad to have you along with our party at Camber :clap: :clap: :grin:

Mich Mosh
31st-October-2006, 05:20 PM
Hiya Everyone.....Just logged on for first time in ages...coming down to Camber so see you all soon!! Although just hit the big 40 :tears: last week and took time off so can't get thursday off work:tears: :tears:

So I will see you all on the dance floor or propping up the bar Friday evening!!:cheers:
In the meantime hope you all enjoy a Halloween :devil: :clap: :devil: dance tonight!

C U SOON

LadyMarmalade
1st-November-2006, 12:17 PM
Going to Camber - Will be my first weekender, can't wait!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Please can anyone tell me (apart from the obvious - dance shoes etc) what are the essential things to take that one might not think of?

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 12:23 PM
Going to Camber - Will be my first weekender, can't wait!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Please can anyone tell me (apart from the obvious - dance shoes etc) what are the essential things to take that one might not think of?

There was a thread about this once before, with a list by Lory (I think).

A quick search hasn't turned it up. But you could PM Lory and ask her to send you the list. Or make a more extensive search than I did! :D

LadyMarmalade
1st-November-2006, 12:37 PM

A quick search hasn't turned it up. But you could PM Lory and ask her to send you the list. Or make a more extensive search than I did! :D

Great, thanks Tramp:D

Lory
1st-November-2006, 12:45 PM

HERE it is (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60408&postcount=79) :flower:

SnowWhite
1st-November-2006, 12:49 PM
[quote=LadyMarmalade;300670
Please can anyone tell me (apart from the obvious - dance shoes etc) what are the essential things to take that one might not think of?[/quote]

Have looked at Lory's List...

I'll bring the beer and leave the rest to you... :innocent: :whistle:

:flower:

LadyMarmalade
1st-November-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks Lory! You're a gem :flower:

LadyMarmalade
1st-November-2006, 12:54 PM
Have looked at Lory's List...

I'll bring the beer and leave the rest to you... :innocent: :whistle:

What no JD?:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

SnowWhite
1st-November-2006, 01:00 PM
What no JD?:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheers: :clap: :cheers:

That's classed as an essential item - not an optional extra! :yum:

ducasi
1st-November-2006, 01:20 PM
It's only 8 days away!!!! :clap:

Jamie
1st-November-2006, 01:26 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Gettin well giddy now! :grin:

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 01:28 PM

For some!! :na:

WittyBird
1st-November-2006, 01:29 PM
For some!! :na:

You gotta be in it to win it :na:

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 01:30 PM
Win what? What don't I win by coming down on the Friday. Like normal people! :flower:

Mich Mosh
1st-November-2006, 01:39 PM
:
You gotta be in it to win it :na:

:respect: I hope you are going to try and beat the record from last time and win this time around!!!!:whistle: :clap: :clap: Maybe even stay up till the classes start!!:rofl: :rofl:
Might join you this time but will have travelled all day to get their in evening...so will try my best!!:cheers:

WittyBird
1st-November-2006, 01:42 PM
:

:respect: I hope you are going to try and beat the record from last time and win this time around!!!!:whistle: :clap: :clap: Maybe even stay up till the classes start!!:rofl: :rofl:

Think I did stay up until the classes started last time :whistle: Fletch and Taz won :clap:

Dynamo
1st-November-2006, 01:47 PM
Think I did stay up until the classes started last time :whistle: Fletch and Taz won :clap:

I will put my money on Wittty, Taz and Fletch, :respect: :respect: :respect: ...

Even the Dynamo failed to keep on turning :tears: as the sun rose

Mich Mosh
1st-November-2006, 03:12 PM

Oh I must have left the room! I thought 4 of you were still up when I arose for breakfast.......as a first timer and novice to dancing then I didn't stay up as late as I hope to this year and got up for early calsses!!

Fingers crossed:sick:

Jamie
1st-November-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh I must have left the room! I thought 4 of you were still up when I arose for breakfast.......as a first timer and novice to dancing then I didn't stay up as late as I hope to this year and got up for early calsses!!

Fingers crossed:sick:

Lol the earliest I rose was 2pm the next day at Southport, bed at 7, rise at 2.. Worked perfect for me :P

I aim to get as little sleep as poss at Camber :P That's half the fun of a weekender ennit?

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 03:56 PM
I've surely got to be in with a shout? Saturday night at the last Southport, I stopped dancing at 1:45.

On Sunday afternoon! :rolleyes:

Dynamo
1st-November-2006, 04:07 PM
I've surely got to be in with a shout? Saturday night at the last Southport, I stopped dancing at 1:45.

On Sunday afternoon! :rolleyes:

:yeah: Thats Super-human :respect:
we shall be asking what was in your drinks to keep you going that long. :devil:
Even pro-plus cant keep students going that long :eek:

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 04:17 PM
Oh. I don't know. A week on Monday, when Camber finishes at 6:30am, I'll have to be in a taxi to the train station. And a train to the airport. Then a flight back to Scotland. A 2 hour seminar on jury service in the afternoon, followed by DJing in the evening.

That might be fun! :what:

Jamie
1st-November-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh. I don't know. A week on Monday, when Camber finishes at 6:30am, I'll have to be in a taxi to the train station. And a train to the airport. Then a flight back to Scotland. A 2 hour seminar on jury service in the afternoon, followed by DJing in the evening.

That might be fun! :what:

That'd kill me! I'm such a bed baby, I need about a week to recover after a weekender normally lol.. I'm crashing at a friends for the rest of the monday after camber so I can get home in one piece!

TheTramp
1st-November-2006, 04:36 PM
That'd kill me!

I think that it might do for me too! :what:

SeriouslyAddicted
1st-November-2006, 05:29 PM
It's gonna be my first weekender and I am a bit worried - I get ever so teary when I get tired - think people might be seeing a different side to me if I keep dancing all night:sick: You have been warned!!!

Intend sleeping all day Monday so I am nearly human for work on Tuesday!

WittyBird
1st-November-2006, 05:38 PM
It's gonna be my first weekender and I am a bit worried - I get ever so teary when I get tired

Your gonna have so much fun on the emotional rollercoaster :rofl: Don't worry people will look after you :D

fletch
1st-November-2006, 05:57 PM
am a bit worried - I get ever so teary when I get tired -

thats what weekender's are for :flower: a good cry :tears:

but don't forget, the best laughs :rofl: the best dances :clap: and making new freinds :hug:

stick with Witty and Fletch we will look after you :wink:

ooooo! on second thoughts :whistle: :D

see you next week :clap: :hug:

Trouble
1st-November-2006, 06:31 PM
thats what weekender's are for :flower: a good cry :tears:

but don't forget, the best laughs :rofl: the best dances :clap: and making new freinds :hug:

stick with Witty and Fletch we will look after you :wink:

ooooo! on second thoughts :whistle: :D

see you next week :clap: :hug:

Seriously.....stick with Witty and Fletch..... now thats a worry.

DONT DO IT Fletch will have you squeezing her tits and Witty well thats a different story all together. :whistle:

JUST KIDDING. :D

We will all be teary eyed by Saturday morning.. too much of one thing or another.... but thats just all part of the fun. I find going till i drop an exhilerating experience, its not so much fun for who i fall on though :D

See you next week. xxx

Chef
1st-November-2006, 07:02 PM
It's gonna be my first weekender and I am a bit worried - I get ever so teary when I get tired - think people might be seeing a different side to me if I keep dancing all night:sick: You have been warned!!!

You are going to have a blast. It will be just great. But to help you survive here are some of my tips.

Make sure you are packed and ready to go by the end of wednesday night. Trying to go to sleep on the thursday night with "did I remember to pack this and should I take take" thoughts going around you head will not give you a great nights sleep.

If in doubt just pack all your clothes in the car - what you don't use you can bring back clean. Only take stuff from the car to the room as you need it. Lugging everything up front means that you're exhausted before your first freestyle and most stuff you won't use.

As soon as you check in buy about £4 of elelctricity tokens. As soon as you get into the room get the meter charged up with some tokens and get the heating on. It can be real nippy at Camber in November.

Make sure you take with you - duvets, ear plugs and perhaps a hot water bottle. The chalets are mostly equiped for summer use and the duvets are not up to much. The ear plugs are needed because people are going backwards and forwards at all sorts of times and although they are not badly behaved being woken at the wrong time can be hard to get off to sleep again.

Take an easy to use alarm clock and set it (before you even sit down) for the time you need to be thinking about going back out. So many people have sat down for a bit of an early evening relax only to find that they have slept all the way through the night and completely missed a freestyle or a whole afternoons lessons.

Have simple things to eat in your chalet. Do a shop run earlier in the week. Make sure you take your own washing up liquid and tea towels - they aren't provided. A nice mix of oven meals and snacks. Foraging for and preparing fussy food takes up valuable time and energy that you could use for dancing or sleeping. Something that you can bung in the oven while you are having a shower is great. If you have to stand and watch it cook you are just wasting dancing time.

Don't try and do every class and freestyle - you won't survive. If you are unsure about a particular class have a look at the first few minutes (there is usually a demo of what is coming) and decide if you want to do it or if you will rest instead.

If like me, you can sleep in short bursts then nap at every opportunity. 20-30 minutes towards the end of a lunch break will set you up for the afternoons classes. A couple of hours sleep in the early part of the evening will help you keep going through the freestyles. Don't worry about being late onto the dance floor - it keeps going all night long.

After about 3-4 hours on the dance floor (about 2am for me) go back to the chalet to get some quiet time, some energy food and maybe a shower and a set of fresh clothes - it always perks me up and helps me keep going until 5ish.

Know that EVERYONE wakes up on sunday morning and thinks they cannot walk let alone dance. Yet somhow everyone is dancing on the sunday evening.

Since you live at Tunbridge Wells (about an hours drive from Camber) how about packing most of your stuff into your car after the end of lessons on Sunday. Then at the end of dancing on the monday morning you can be in the car and off home to be tucked up in your own bed for a long sleep undisturbed by having to be up and out of your chalet by 10:30am.

Well the above stuff is what works for me. I am sure that you will have a great time anyway. See you there.

Mich Mosh
1st-November-2006, 07:03 PM

Cool...don't worry this is only my second weekender.....and the first everyone made me feel really welcome:flower: :respect:

Well got to take three trains and 5 hours journey to camber.......so I will be so excited I think I shall put my dance shoes on in the taxi and get straight to it......as for sleep..........I think and hope I will wait till the 5 hour journey back monday morning :clap: :clap:

Minnie M
1st-November-2006, 07:06 PM
Cool...don't worry this is only my second weekender.....and the first everyone made me feel really welcome:flower: :respect:

Well got to take three trains and 5 hours journey to camber.......so I will be so excited I think I shall put my dance shoes on in the taxi and get straight to it......as for sleep..........I think and hope I will wait till the 5 hour journey back monday morning :clap: :clap:

Will be nice to see you again Mich :flower:

I'll be at reception most of the weekend selling "Privates" - we have some great teachers there this time, so hope to be busy.

Come and say hello :hug:

Mich Mosh
2nd-November-2006, 11:15 AM
Will be nice to see you again Mich :flower:

I'll be at reception most of the weekend selling "Privates" - we have some great teachers there this time, so hope to be busy.

Come and say hello :hug:
:flower: :clap: :clap: :flower:
Will do ! I arrive Friday about 4pm and am on reception 6pm - 1am.....I will have my dance bag with me as by 1am I will de dieing to be on the dance floor.....!!!

:cheers: I promise this time to come and see you all down in the blues room and say hello...will you introduce to the others I missed last time?:cheers:

Mich Mosh
2nd-November-2006, 11:29 AM
Thankls for all that chef!! The idea about going back to the chalet late on I think is a fab idea...might do that about 12.30-1am but last time i just crashed......was a first timer and a beginner last time so when hanging around waiting for dances about 2am ......I just flaked out...

So thanks for that will try it!!! Hoping this time will be sooooooooo different

Missy D
2nd-November-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm Coming:clap: :clap:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 06:42 PM

Is that to Camber :confused: :sick:

or ........... :blush:

:wink: :rofl:

Trousers
2nd-November-2006, 06:44 PM

god she's vocal

the neighbors must despair

TheTramp
2nd-November-2006, 07:00 PM

Is that to Camber :confused: :sick:

You're a bad girl fletch!! :clap:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 07:24 PM
You're a bad girl fletch!! :clap:

what :confused: :whistle: :wink:

Just getting into practice.... :wink: .....the theme for Camber is innocence,:na: I have my little 'bow peep' dresses at the ready:waycool:

fletch
2nd-November-2006, 07:36 PM
You are going to have a blast.

Only take stuff from the car to the room as you need it.

As soon as you check in buy about £4 of elelctricity tokens. As soon as you get into the room get the meter charged up with some tokens and get the heating on. It can be real nippy at Camber in November.

Make sure you take with you - duvets, ear plugs and perhaps a hot water bottle.

Don't try and do every class

a shower and a set of fresh clothes - it always perks me up and helps me keep going until 5ish.

I am sure that you will have a great time anyway. See you there.

Don't forget the chocolate :drool:

If I only took stuff to the room that I needed I would be up and down all weekend at least its all up and done if you get it in at the start.

I agree keep the room warm, I hate the cold :sad:

Ear plug are a must, :wink: don't forget its Witty's Birthday :na:

I'm not going to do every class this time :whistle:

Part at 8 and don''t be late (Saturday) :cheers:

WittyBird
2nd-November-2006, 08:58 PM
Part at 8 and don''t be late (Saturday) :cheers:

I've been telling everyone 8.30 on Sat at you know where :rofl:

Oh well hey ho :whistle:

Have you printed the invitations then Fletch? :eek:

Daydreaming Diva
2nd-November-2006, 10:06 PM
I've been telling everyone 8.30 on Sat at you know where :rofl:

Oh well hey ho :whistle:

Have you printed the invitations then Fletch? :eek:

So how come I don't know when your birthday is being celebrated, Witty - :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm coming to Camber even if Tessa isn't.:clap: :clap: :clap:

WittyBird
2nd-November-2006, 10:15 PM
So how come I don't know when your birthday is being celebrated, Witty - :tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm coming to Camber even if Tessa isn't.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Sweetie, you're invited :D will see you friday night and give you the info:love:
You know where to find me :rofl: We're going on Thursday so will be in the pub on Thursday night :clap:

ducasi
3rd-November-2006, 12:33 AM
Fab! Look forward to finally meeting you! :clap:

TheTramp
3rd-November-2006, 01:45 AM

Probably, because just like me, you don't seem to be invited at this point :tears:

Minnie M
3rd-November-2006, 08:53 AM
Probably, because just like me, you don't seem to be invited at this point :tears:
me too :tears:
It must be a very private party :whistle:

fletch
3rd-November-2006, 09:22 AM

me too :tears:
It must be a very private party :whistle:

:blush:

I havn't got it sorted :flower:

But I think it will be in the pub or blues room at well I was saying 8 Witty has been saying 8.30, we need to co-ordinate better.:blush:

All forumties will be invited :flower:

:cheers:

TheTramp
3rd-November-2006, 09:30 AM
All forumties will be invited :flower:

What? Even the ones you don't like? :whistle:

WittyBird
3rd-November-2006, 10:28 AM

There isn't anyone going that I don't like :D
I have been inviting people when I've seen them. I was going to do the rounds on Friday night to let people know :D

Trouble
3rd-November-2006, 10:38 AM
Sweetie, you're invited :D will see you friday night and give you the info:love:
You know where to find me :rofl: We're going on Thursday so will be in the pub on Thursday night :clap:

can you give me the info too..... see you in the pub Thursday nightxxxx

assuming the pub is open of course.. i take it you have checked that Witty. :whistle:

WittyBird
3rd-November-2006, 10:40 AM
assuming the pub is open of course.. i take it you have checked that Witty. :whistle:

Yes the pub is open, I've checked, some of us are organised you know :D

Trouble
3rd-November-2006, 10:54 AM
Yes the pub is open, I've checked, some of us are organised you know :D

yeah im organised cause i rely on the organised people like you :hug:

thats what you call organised. :flower:

Mich Mosh
3rd-November-2006, 11:27 AM
There isn't anyone going that I don't like :D
I have been inviting people when I've seen them. I was going to do the rounds on Friday night to let people know :D

well honey....if you can't emember who I am then please introduce yourself..I will be on reception friday 6pm-1am:flower:

WittyBird
3rd-November-2006, 11:30 AM
well honey....if you can't emember who I am then please introduce yourself..I will be on reception friday 6pm-1am:flower:

eh? :confused:

fletch
3rd-November-2006, 03:49 PM

ho allright then:rolleyes: you have twisted my arm :rofl:

Missy D
4th-November-2006, 06:50 PM
[QUOTE=fletch;301511]Is that to Camber :confused: :sick:

.[/QUOTE

Not had a computer for a day or 2 so only just read this:rofl: .

I am hoping for both:innocent:

Missy D
4th-November-2006, 06:52 PM
god she's vocal

the neighbors must despair

Oi what are you like:rofl:

fletch
5th-November-2006, 09:10 AM
I am hoping for both:innocent:

We all live in hope :D

Paul F
6th-November-2006, 11:52 AM
Oh no :sick:

I want to go now.

Witty, what have you done :rolleyes:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 11:57 AM

I want to go now.

It would make my birthday if you came :flower:

Cruella
6th-November-2006, 11:58 AM

I'll invite you Steve. :hug: But as it's mine a couple of days earlier, i'm picking up my belated birthday dances that night too. We like to share, don't we Becca. :D

Cruella
6th-November-2006, 12:00 PM
I bet it'd make his night too. :whistle:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 12:00 PM
We like to share, don't we Becca. :D

Of course we do :eek:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 12:03 PM
I'll invite you Steve. :hug: But as it's mine a couple of days earlier, i'm picking up my belated birthday dances that night too. We like to share, don't we Becca. :D

Dances?

Put me down for 20! :hug:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 12:07 PM
Dances?

So is that 20 each Steve?

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 12:15 PM
So is that 20 each Steve?

But of course! :flower:

You can have 20 dances with Cruella too! :yum:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 12:28 PM
Maybe it's time for a few people to change their votes! I know of at least 3 people that are now coming to Camber :blush:

Paul F
6th-November-2006, 12:36 PM

Hmm. It would be £130. Thats quite a lot.
I just dont know.

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 12:39 PM
I just dont know.

Dynamo has places for 89-00 :D

Trouble
6th-November-2006, 12:44 PM
Dynamo has places for 89-00 :D

so no excuses Paul F.... !!

Fletch/Witty, do we know if Thursday night has a close time, ie, whats the latest time you can arrive.??

Cruella
6th-November-2006, 12:45 PM
Pah! you spend that on one trip to your favourite dance wear shop!
Just think L'oreal.

Because Witty's worth it.:D

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 12:48 PM
Fletch/Witty, do we know if Thursday night has a close time, ie, whats the latest time you can arrive.??

9pm - 1am then its handed over to security I think. Have a look Here (www.jivetime.co.uk) :whistle:

Paul F
6th-November-2006, 12:57 PM
Maybe its just my shy side coming out but im a little unsure about sharing with someone I dont know. :blush:

fletch
6th-November-2006, 02:01 PM

It would make all our birthday if PaulF came :innocent: :wink: :D

Dances?

And just when are you going to fit me in then, 'huff'

I just dont know.
We could have a whip round..:cheers: ...now where is Fraya with that whip :D

Maybe its just my shy side coming out but im a little unsure about sharing with someone I dont know. :blush:

ahhh! now I know why you backed out of sharing with me and witty :wink:

or was it just the thought of spotting BARMPOT in his peach thong :sick: :rofl:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 02:33 PM
And just when are you going to fit me in then, 'huff'

Oh. I'm sure that you'll fit me in somewhere. Or was that the other way round?? :innocent:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 07:20 PM
3 Sleeps to go

Jamie
6th-November-2006, 07:26 PM
3 Sleeps to go

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dynamo
6th-November-2006, 07:47 PM
3 Sleeps to go

I must be in wrong time zone :confused: :whistle: :rofl:

4 sleeps to go for me

hope your not all danced out before i get there :grin:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 07:48 PM
Some people are arriving there on the Thursday!

4 sleeps for me too...... :rolleyes:

Trouble
6th-November-2006, 08:20 PM

only 3 sleeps for me too YAAAAAAHOOOOOO :clap: :clap:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 08:27 PM
I have a plan that's as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Check in, Unpack and be in the pub for 9.10pm :D

ducasi
6th-November-2006, 08:37 PM
I have a plan that's as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.

Cunning! :respect:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 08:53 PM

Drunk enough to last the rest of the weekend by 10:10?

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 08:55 PM
Drunk enough to last the rest of the weekend by 10:10?

Abso Bl00dy Lutely :na: :na:
Actually no. I don't intend on getting to smashed at all this weekend :clap:

TheTramp
6th-November-2006, 09:15 PM

Thursday isn't the weekend! :whistle:

WittyBird
6th-November-2006, 09:42 PM
Thursday isn't the weekend! :whistle:

Good point. Plus I don't have to get up for work :clap: So If the pub shuts early party is in my villa :cheers:

Jamie
6th-November-2006, 11:38 PM
Sounds good :P

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 12:28 AM

:yeah: :yeah:

we can vouch for that, we actuallt took 2 bottles back home after you stayed with us :whistle: at Warmwell.

but hey we love you loads so shall bring them back for you to drink at Camber :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 12:30 AM

count us in :flower:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 12:34 AM
but hey we love you loads so shall bring them back for you to drink at Camber :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

See I didn't drink that much, it was 12-20 when i got out of bed.

Good Stuff, Taz is bringing CD's to DJ in the pub on Thursday night, and I'm bringing my laptop so If the pub shuts we can come back and post pictures ( I had internet connection last time) and Party to the small hours :D

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 12:45 AM
See I didn't drink that much, it was 12-20 when i got out of bed.

Good Stuff, Taz is bringing CD's to DJ in the pub on Thursday night, and I'm bringing my laptop so If the pub shuts we can come back and post pictures ( I had internet connection last time) and Party to the small hours :D

EXECELLENTAY !!!! SOUNDS FANTASTIC. XXXXXX :flower: :flower: not going to start the calender are we :eek:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 12:48 AM
EXECELLENTAY !!!! SOUNDS FANTASTIC. XXXXXX :flower: :flower: not going to start the calender are we :eek:

I don't see why not :whistle: I will have my camera ready :clap:
I just hope everyone is cool with us wandering around in the early hours shouting....

Mine, Mine, Mine

Those pesky seagulls get blamed every time :rofl:

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 12:49 AM
I just hope everyone is cool with us wandering around in the early hours shouting....

Mine, Mine, Mine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: excellent :rofl: :rofl:

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 10:50 AM

Mine, Mine, Mine

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: excellent :rofl: :rofl:

Now I am worried :confused:
people wandering about in the early hours :cool:
But Birds wandering about and indescriminately flashing :eek: :devil:

Let the party commence :clap: , cant wait to see the piccys after :D

fletch
7th-November-2006, 10:58 AM
But Birds wandering about and indescriminately flashing :eek: :devil:

Well I wont be there I will be tucked up having an early night :really:

Won't I fairy Witty :confused:

:wink: :D

Joking :rofl:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 11:25 AM

You're taking them matey :whistle:

Well I wont be there I will be tucked up having an early night :really:

Yep I have the eye mask, sleeping tablets and ovaltine ready for you. Tucked up in bed by 10pm every night. :worthy:

Rebecca
7th-November-2006, 11:34 AM

I want to go now.

Please come Paul :flower:

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 11:52 AM
Oh no

I want to go now.

Witty, what have you done

Oh dear Paul, what have you done :wink:

there is no escape now :eek: , I have 2 spare spaces, 1 guy and 1 lady

so ask Witty about my hosptality, then come and join us for the guy so space. Could even suffer my cooking ( Witty has never been the same since :wink: )

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 11:58 AM
so ask Witty about my hosptality, then come and join us for the guy so space. Could even suffer my cooking ( Witty has never been the same since :wink: )

Yes Hospitality is great, Food is late but good :whistle:
Mushroom sauce - well what can I say :rofl:

How many Chalets have you got Steve?
Who's in them?
How much?

fletch
7th-November-2006, 12:20 PM

didn't intend to :rolleyes: but........:D

Sounds good :P

EXECELLENTAY !!!! SOUNDS FANTASTIC.

No Thursday sounds completly CR&P to me, don't go :tears:

Jamie, be careful, you don't know what they can be like :eek: your really NEED me there to protect you :whistle: I don't want them corupting you :wink:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 12:31 PM
No Thursday sounds completly CR&P to me, don't go :tears:

Jamie, be careful, you don't know what they can be like :eek: your really NEED me there to protect you :whistle: I don't want them corupting you :wink:

S0d off Fletch you're only jealous cos you can't get down until Friday. Don't worry I won't be able to corrupt Jamie anymore than you have already :D

2 Sleeps to go

Ive just been reading the Bliss thread to get me in the mood :drool:

Jamie
7th-November-2006, 12:42 PM
S0d off Fletch you're only jealous cos you can't get down until Friday. Don't worry I won't be able to corrupt Jamie anymore than you have already :D

Yeah Fletch, I can't see them corruptin me anymore than you already have! :rofl:

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 12:44 PM

Yes Hospitality is great, Food is late but good :whistle:
Mushroom sauce - well what can I say :rofl:
Kathy did fine resurection on batch 2 before we ate :D
just hope batch 1 did not ruin their drains too much :what:

How many Chalets have you got Steve?
Who's in them?
How much?

Only 2 challets, both top 6 £93

I am with girlfriend plus 3 non forum but regular weekender friends + possible lady space

Other challet is 3 forum members plus a non forum couple who regularily do weekenders with me, + man space

I shall PM you the names Witty

Dynamo

fletch
7th-November-2006, 12:58 PM
Yeah Fletch, I can't see them corruptin me anymore than you already have! :rofl:

Me :eek:

You know how shy I am :wink:

anyway you need an early night :what: we are going straight through on Friday 24 hrs :clap:

stewart38
7th-November-2006, 03:48 PM
Im sure I saw a comment on the web site there were 10% more women booked at present.

Cant see that today has that been taken down :sick:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 03:50 PM
Im sure I saw a comment on the web site there were 10% more women booked at present.

That's ok just a few more to turn you down eh :rofl: Hey Stewart its a numbers game. Eventually one of them will say yes :worthy:

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 03:51 PM

GREAT :sick:

Jamie
7th-November-2006, 03:53 PM
Just a quick question, are you given arm bands at Camber, heard that some weekenders give you "Male" and "Female" arm bands.. Only been to Southport myself so I don't know on which weekenders these rules are put into practice.

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 03:55 PM
Just a quick question, are you given arm bands at Camber.

Yes, you get them from the lifeguards. :rolleyes:

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 04:27 PM

And This year they will give you a float as well if you feel; out of your depth too :wink: :devil:

fletch
7th-November-2006, 04:34 PM

I know you are used to better odds than that :really: you might end up in the town at this rate :wink:

Hey Stewart its a numbers game. Eventually one of them will say yes :worthy:

we luv ya :rolleyes:

I don't know on which rules are put into practice.

Jamie have you learned nothing yet:rolleyes: Witty makes up the rules:na:

Are them the ones with the water wings :eek:

I don't think I need any floats :wink: :blush:

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 04:59 PM
I know you are used to better odds than that :really: you might end up in the town at this rate :wink:

we luv ya :rolleyes:

Jamie have you learned nothing yet:rolleyes: Witty makes up the rules:na:

Are them the ones with the water wings :eek:

I don't think I need any floats :wink: :blush:

SECONDED. - mind you lifeguards have some really good motorised pully things that pull you along in the water... had some great fun with them last November... vibrates a bit but saves ya legs. :whistle:

Dynamo
7th-November-2006, 05:42 PM
SECONDED. - mind you lifeguards have some really good motorised pully things that pull you along in the water... had some great fun with them last November... vibrates a bit but saves ya legs. :whistle:

Have heard there is a real buzz about dancing with you :grin: , guess we all know its true now :D , but also why :devil:

may I have a couple of musical skiings with you at Camber then :flower:

Trouble
7th-November-2006, 05:46 PM
Have heard there is a real buzz about dancing with you :grin: , guess we all know its true now :D , but also why :devil:

may I have a couple of musical skiings with you at Camber then :flower:

anytime. You can have more than a couple. xxx :flower: :flower: im very giving :devil:

WittyBird
7th-November-2006, 08:20 PM
I'm starting to get my clothes together now :cheers:
Can't decide what to take though :mad:

must remember bikini and dance shoes :rolleyes:

Have I mentioned it's only 2sleeps :clap:

ducasi
7th-November-2006, 08:26 PM

This time tomorrow, I'll be able to say that this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Camber! :clap:

Cheeky Butler
7th-November-2006, 11:10 PM
fletch it's danny give us a call need to speak to you

WittyBird
8th-November-2006, 12:06 AM
Oooooh in less than 48 hours I will be in the pub @ Camber :cheers:

Trouble
8th-November-2006, 12:50 AM

This time tomorrow, I'll be able to say that this time tomorrow I'll be on my way to Camber! :clap:

me too :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Jamie
8th-November-2006, 03:02 AM
I'll be in Camber in around 44 hours!! That's scary, but cool :yum: :clap:

WittyBird
8th-November-2006, 10:33 AM
1 sleep or 35.5 hours to check in opens :cheers: :rofl: :clap:

Trousers
8th-November-2006, 11:37 AM
Packed ya zimmer frame yet?

WittyBird
8th-November-2006, 11:38 AM
No mate I was gonna borrow your birds one if her labrador didn't mind. :D

Twirly
8th-November-2006, 11:57 AM
If anyone is planning on having a massage whilst at Camber, make sure you book it early. Just had an e-mail from one of the tutors from my massage course who is apparently working down there this weekend trying to recruit two therapists as they’ve had two drop out suddenly. So there might be a bit of a shortage.

However, it’s just given me a sneaky idea as to how to afford to go to more weekender’s cheap/free of charge!! Massage dancers during the day and dance with them at night… think I might have to go into endurance training first though!

Jamie
8th-November-2006, 01:14 PM
1 more sleep to go!! :D :D :D :clap: :clap:

TheTramp
8th-November-2006, 01:26 PM
If anyone is planning on having a massage whilst at Camber, make sure you book it early. Just had an e-mail from one of the tutors from my massage course who is apparently working down there this weekend trying to recruit two therapists as they’ve had two drop out suddenly. So there might be a bit of a shortage.

However, it’s just given me a sneaky idea as to how to afford to go to more weekender’s cheap/free of charge!! Massage dancers during the day and dance with them at night… think I might have to go into endurance training first though!

So, are you coming then? :rolleyes:

robd
8th-November-2006, 01:54 PM

I had a massage at Breeze - first one I have had at a weekender (and first ever 'paid-for' massage). I have to say I didn't feel it was worth the money. I didn't feel significantly better afterwards though it was a pleasant enough 40 minutes. I guess others must have different views as the masseurs always seem to be quite busy at these events.

Robert

Jamie
8th-November-2006, 03:51 PM
Really giddy now, hoping to get loads of WCS dances with a few of you!

WittyBird
8th-November-2006, 03:53 PM
Really giddy now, hoping to get loads of WCS dances with a few of you!

You betcha :D I will be waiting :wink: You had your dare yet :rofl:

fletch
8th-November-2006, 03:58 PM
You betcha :D I will be waiting :wink: You had your dare yet :rofl:

its coming :wink: I can feel it :innocent:

Jamie
8th-November-2006, 05:38 PM
its coming :wink: I can feel it :innocent:

I've said that before... :rolleyes:

Twirly
8th-November-2006, 06:23 PM
So, are you coming then? :rolleyes:

Sadly not - though it did occur to me for one brief moment to volunteer. But I'm a bit out of practice, and they really need sports massage therapists, not aromatherapists.

I had a massage at Breeze - first one I have had at a weekender (and first ever 'paid-for' massage). I have to say I didn't feel it was worth the money. I didn't feel significantly better afterwards though it was a pleasant enough 40 minutes. I guess others must have different views as the masseurs always seem to be quite busy at these events.

Robert

That's a shame - the one I had was great, but then I had specific problems that I need to be dealt with (my plantar fascitis before we get any comments :rolleyes: ).

Cruella
8th-November-2006, 06:33 PM
but then I had specific problems that I need to be dealt with

Trust me, so does RobD. :whistle:
(Too many to mention) 40 mins was obviously just a drop in the ocean!

WittyBird
8th-November-2006, 08:58 PM
Not long to go now! :cheers: :cheers: :clap:

Barry Shnikov
8th-November-2006, 11:20 PM
Just a quick question, are you given arm bands at Camber, heard that some weekenders give you "Male" and "Female" arm bands.. Only been to Southport myself so I don't know on which weekenders these rules are put into practice.

Hmm. Are the Southport conventioners exceptionally stupid? If you haven't worked out which is which by the time you're close enough to read the arm band - you're in serious trouble...

Barry Shnikov
8th-November-2006, 11:24 PM
But I think it will be in the pub or blues room...

eeny, meeny, miny, mo...

ducasi
8th-November-2006, 11:25 PM
Hmm. Are the Southport conventioners exceptionally stupid? If you haven't worked out which is which by the time you're close enough to read the arm band - you're in serious trouble...
No armbands in Southport. But those weekenders that use them are making sure that the male (blue) armbands are not being sold to females (pink).

Barry Shnikov
8th-November-2006, 11:26 PM
We all live in hope

Not me. I live in Fear. It's near Hope, but the populace are much more realistic.

Barry Shnikov
8th-November-2006, 11:35 PM
No armbands in Southport. But those weekenders that use them are making sure that the male (blue) armbands are not being sold to females (pink).

...no, sorry; still not following this. How and when does it become necessary to use armbands to distinguish belles from balls?

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 12:20 AM
...no, sorry; still not following this. How and when does it become necessary to use armbands to distinguish belles from balls?

When you have some form of gender balancing at your event....

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 01:36 AM
Anyway I'm packing now question for you all............

Do I take my Tarot Cards or not?

Maybe I'm shy that way :yum:

Trousers
9th-November-2006, 01:46 AM
Anyway I'm packing now question for you all............

Do I take my Tarot Cards or not?

Maybe I'm shy that way :yum:

Got the witches hat to go with em

Oh bugger I'm in your chalet!!

Gulp

Cripes

errrmmm

Is it Testament in a will or testament?

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 02:03 AM
Got the witches hat to go with em

Suits you sir :rofl:

OKIES folks....... 18 hours to go :rofl:

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 03:49 AM
I'll be setting off in 14 Hours Time! That's scary! :eek:

Missy D
9th-November-2006, 08:41 AM
Can anyone give me some directions help from Dartford Crossing to Camber. Usually have sis with me to tell me which way to go but, she cant make it this time. And boss too tight to buy me a 'tom tom'

Thank you xx

Cruella
9th-November-2006, 08:46 AM
Address
Camber Sands Holiday Centre,
New Lydd Road, Camber Sands,
Nr. Rye,
Sussex
TN31 7RL.

Tel: 0870 601 0475

Driving Directions
Directions from the M25 Motorway
Leave M25 at junction 5 taking either the A21 or the M20
If taking the A21, head Southbound to A268 at Flimwell Follow road into Rye A259 and signs to Camber
If taking the M20 leave at junction 10 Take the A2070 to Brenzett
Take the A259 towards Rye and turn left following signs to Camber.
See you there.
(I usually take the M20 route)

Missy D
9th-November-2006, 09:01 AM
Thank you Cruella:hug:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 09:14 AM
If you haven't worked out which is which by the time you're close enough to read the arm band - you're in serious trouble...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jamie he obviously didn't see you in your 'pink chaps' at Southport.:worthy:

For anyone that missed it Jamie came 2nd the ladies category, 'wild west':na:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 09:23 AM
Before you all run off to Camber leaving me in the Midlands for another day.:tears:

Witty's Birthday bash

Will be in the pub from 8.30 on Saturday evening.:clap:

This is where you get the opportunity to buy her a drink. :rolleyes:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

SeriouslyAddicted
9th-November-2006, 09:36 AM
Before you all run off to Camber leaving me in the Midlands for another day.:tears:

Glad I am not the only one who is stuck working for another day whilst everyone else is off enjoying themselves :mad:

Missy D
9th-November-2006, 09:40 AM
Safe journey to all that are travelling to Camber over the next couple of days. See you all saturday:flower:

David Bailey
9th-November-2006, 09:47 AM
Armbands? There are armbands? :drool:

Darn, I wish someone had told me before - I'd definitely be going if I'd known they were giving out free armbands.

Next thing, you'll be telling me there's cake as well :tears:

ducasi
9th-November-2006, 09:54 AM
Armbands? There are armbands? :drool:

Darn, I wish someone had told me before - I'd definitely be going if I'd known they were giving out free armbands.
Oh, do stop going on! :rolleyes:

Today's the day! :clap:

No more sleeps!! :clap:

Blueshoes
9th-November-2006, 09:56 AM
Today's the day! :clap:

No more sleeps!! :clap:

Actually, one more, I'm going back to bed in a minute :)

David Bailey
9th-November-2006, 09:58 AM
Oh, do stop going on! :rolleyes:
A/ I didn't start it
B/ I'll stop going on as soon as people stop going on about this flippin' thing.

All this "4623 more days to go" nonsense, it's just mass bloody hysteria.

Blueshoes
9th-November-2006, 10:01 AM
All this "4623 more days to go" nonsense, it's just mass bloody hysteria.

From the The 300K post... (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10169)

I can't take all this waiting...

Pot, kettle and black comes to mind here David.....

David Bailey
9th-November-2006, 10:09 AM
Pot, kettle and black comes to mind here David.....
Amazingly enough, that wasn't the most serious of threads. I don't really hang around waiting for a particular post, then post about how I'm waiting, then post in all seriousness and IN BIG LETTERS how long it is to go, then repost the same thing forever and ever.

I'm seriously considering unsubscribing to social events because of all this junk.

Trouble
9th-November-2006, 10:13 AM
Amazingly enough, that wasn't the most serious of threads. I don't really hang around waiting for a particular post, then post about how I'm waiting, then post in all seriousness and IN BIG LETTERS how long it is to go, then repost the same thing forever and ever.

I'm seriously considering unsubscribing to social events because of all this junk.

me thinks someone is jealous :flower:

have a cuddle hunny :hug:

i know you want to go really :D :D

fletch
9th-November-2006, 10:19 AM
Next thing, you'll be telling me there's cake as well :tears:

Yes its got Witty face on it :na:

[/QUOTE]

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes its got Witty face on it :na:

Warts and monobrow and all?? :whistle:

David Bailey
9th-November-2006, 10:23 AM
i know you want to go really :D :D
I really don't.

fletch
9th-November-2006, 10:25 AM
I really don't.

Well at least you wont be disappointed then will you :flower:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 10:25 AM
Warts and monobrow and all?? :whistle:

I'll make sure you get the bit with the wart on :wink:

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 10:45 AM
I'll make sure you get the bit with the wart on :wink:

Oooh. Yummy. I can hardly wait! :sick:

Trouble
9th-November-2006, 10:49 AM
Oooh. Yummy. I can hardly wait! :sick:

ooh i just realised im going to do the stalk and grab method on you tommorow night. watch out.. :flower:

robd
9th-November-2006, 10:50 AM
This is where you get the opportunity to buy her a drink. :rolleyes:

How about the birthday girl using the proceeds of the wristband money from Breeze to buy us a drink :grin:

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 10:53 AM
ooh i just realised im going to do the stalk and grab method on you tommorow night. watch out.. :flower:

Yeah? I'll be upstairs all night. Probably dancing near to the stage.... :rolleyes:

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 11:40 AM
It's today!!!:rofl:

Have a safe journey everyone, see you in the pub :cheers:

Just for DJ 10 hours and 20 Mins until check in opens!

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 01:06 PM
I'M SETTIN OFF IN 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

love ya DJ :whistle:

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 01:19 PM
I'm setting off in 2. Via a lecture, a private lesson, teaching and DJing in Perth tonight, then staying in Edinburgh to catch a 8am flight tomorrow.

And I haven't even started the ironing yet :tears:

Where's the forum meeting place again?? And who's doing the badges. Or wristbands. Or whatever!

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 01:27 PM
Just to let you all know that the M25 is down to 1 lane at J18 tailbacks reported as far as Oh I can't remember but it's a long way. :rofl:

Forum meet will be in the bar tonite from 9pm or blues room by the bar to the right of the stage where the seats are from 10ish I think on Friday, Sat and Sunday :whistle:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 01:30 PM
And I haven't even started the ironing yet :tears:

Where's the forum meeting place again??

Its normally by the bar down stairs in the blues room,:clap: Friday 10'ish you carn't miss us with or without badges :rolleyes:

and you better get cracking,:what: i'm not doing your ironing :na: but you can lend my iron,:flower: room 242 :whistle:

TheTramp
9th-November-2006, 01:31 PM
i'm not doing your ironing :na:

What? Not even in exchange for letting you get photographed with me?? :flower:

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 01:33 PM
room 242 :whistle:

Thought you were in room 101 :whistle:
Well I'm in Villa 169 so if anyone wants to play knock a door run that's where you'll find me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Game on everyone :innocent:

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 01:41 PM
M25 is blocked? bugger... Reckon it'll clear soon? Never touched the M25 in my life so dunno what to expect!

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 01:43 PM
M25 is blocked? bugger... Reckon it'll clear soon? Never touched the M25 in my life so dunno what to expect!

Hopefully by the time you get there it should be ok I presume you're gonna go over QE2?

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 01:45 PM
Hopefully by the time you get there it should be ok I presume you're gonna go over QE2?

I dunno :tears: I can't do directions! lol

WittyBird
9th-November-2006, 02:51 PM
M25 is shut at J26 with 12 miles tailbacks - Clockwise
The North Circ is Shut near M11

Good Luck

fletch
9th-November-2006, 04:06 PM
Thought you were in room 101 :whistle:
Well I'm in Villa 69 so if anyone wants to play knock a door run that's where you'll find me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Game on everyone

Yeah! like you will be in your room this weekend :rolleyes:

Knock door run :innocent: might make a change from the seagull game :rolleyes:

Mine, mine, mine. :whistle:

Game on,:clap: so you know what it means now :wink:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 04:10 PM
I can't do directions! lol

So we might find you wandering around the complex late at night:whistle:

Funny thats happened before:innocent: the excuse 'I got lost', seems to be the favourite :wink:

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 04:17 PM
Just got me dad to check for me (can't do directions!!) and it seems the M25 will be fine for me! Yay! Setting off about 5 I think.. Can't wait now!

GIDDY!!

See you all in't pub :cheers:

P.S.
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1479/lostnt8.png

David Bailey
9th-November-2006, 04:18 PM
Don't forget to check my FAQ (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10323) before you head out, everyone...

Jamie
9th-November-2006, 04:51 PM
Packing my final bits n bobs.. Setting off very soon so hope to see you all there!

CAMBER HERE I COME BABY! :waycool:

fletch
9th-November-2006, 07:09 PM
Packing my final bits n bobs.. Setting off very soon so hope to see you all there!

CAMBER HERE I COME BABY! :waycool:

I thought you were leaving at 5 :confused:

Cruella
9th-November-2006, 07:13 PM
I thought you were leaving at 5 :confused:

He posted that at 3.51pm! (That comes before 5pm.:wink: )

fletch
9th-November-2006, 07:24 PM
He posted that at 3.51pm! (That comes before 5pm.:wink: )

I neaver fail do I :blush:

He's on him way then :rolleyes:

Minnie M
9th-November-2006, 09:10 PM
Just to confirm to everying setting of this evening there is no dancing tonight

I am having an early night at home and will set off early tomorrow - should be there about 10am

See you all later - I will be at reception, come and say hello please :yeah:

Patrick
10th-November-2006, 09:21 AM
I neaver fail do I :blush:

He's on him way then :rolleyes:

I didn't know I was coming to this, but now it appears I am... Thanks Fletch, Witty and Dynamo. I'm setting off about 12, cu soon!

under par
10th-November-2006, 09:26 AM
I would like to announce that Mrs Par is a late entrant to the Camberfest this weekend, (I will unfortunately be at work!).( Weekender No 13 this year :yeah: )

I am sure she would appreciate a dance or three if you see her.:cheers: :cheers:

SeriouslyAddicted
10th-November-2006, 09:28 AM
Yipee today has arrived :cheers: Look forward to seeing some of you there! Wishing everyone a fun weekend

Cruella
10th-November-2006, 09:28 AM
I am sure she would appreciate a dance or three if you see her.:cheers: :cheers:
I'm pretty sure that she won't struggle to get dances. :flower:
Besides with Fletch, Witty and I to look after her....you should be worrying about her sanity more!

under par
10th-November-2006, 09:30 AM
I'm pretty sure that she won't struggle to get dances. :flower:
Besides with Fletch, Witty and I to look after her....you should be worrying about her sanity more!

:D :whistle: :wink: :blush: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you all have a great time:hug: :hug:

fletch
10th-November-2006, 09:49 AM
I didn't know I was coming to this, but now it appears I am... Thanks Fletch, Witty and Dynamo. I'm setting off about 12, cu soon!

Yeah! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:eek: what do you mean :confused:

You know how shy we are :na:

stewart38
10th-November-2006, 12:52 PM
Getting excited now 6.5 hrs before I head off

For me its 111 miles around M25 Heathrow way and 110 miles around M25 Dartford tunnel way :sick:

Someone mention road works at Enfiled but guess its luck of draw re M25 on Friday. Will go Dartford way again

Eta 10pm but don’t wait for me :whistle:

David Bailey
10th-November-2006, 12:53 PM
Getting excited now 6.5 hrs before I head off
Don't forget the "asking for water" tip. :wink: