PDA

View Full Version : Donald where's your troosers?

Clive Long
21st-September-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi

I bought a couple of pairs of trousers from M&S. Really boring style but the fabric is a great mixture of cotton and lycra. Really comfortable. Cost £25. They wash well and are really easy to press (I charge £1 per shirt).

M&S have stopped stocking these trousers. Anywhere else selling something similar?

CRL

clevedonboy
21st-September-2006, 12:17 PM
Debenhams do lots of stuff like that.

I've converted to linen now - really comfortable and cool also easy to wash & press - doesn't go with the shirt & tie look - short sleeved Ben Sherman or similar is great though

Trousers
21st-September-2006, 12:20 PM
Ermmmm

I can give you a pattern if you want and you can throw your own and I quote 'stupid fcuking trousers' together.

Freya
21st-September-2006, 01:16 PM
Anywhere else selling something similar?

Nope but apparently Chef trs and Kilts are also quite comfy!

Pity you weren't Troo!:wink:

Freya xXx

Tazmanian Devil
21st-September-2006, 02:41 PM
I used to love that song :blush:

I can't beeive I am going to admit this but I know every word :eek:

ducasi
21st-September-2006, 03:54 PM
I used to love that song :blush:

I can't beeive I am going to admit this but I know every word :eek:
Congratulations you've passed the Scottish Parliament's new immigration citizen test. You are now cleared to live in Scotland! :hug:

Tazmanian Devil
21st-September-2006, 03:57 PM
Congratulations you've passed the Scottish Parliament's new immigration citizen test. You are now cleared to live in Scotland! :hug:

Yayayayay :clap: :clap:

Beowulf
21st-September-2006, 08:29 PM

Well for my lack of Scottish support and disdain at their national dress.. I'm living in fear that when I cross the border into England on my trip to London soon I won't be allowed back in. :whistle: :rolleyes:

SteveK
21st-September-2006, 08:48 PM

I'm not so sure - don't you also have to know the words to "yer canna shove yer grannie off a bus...." :confused:

ducasi
21st-September-2006, 09:14 PM
We go easy on the English women who have a thing for Scottish men. I guess that still doesn't clear you Beowulf... :shrug:

Minnie M
22nd-September-2006, 01:17 AM
I'm not so sure - don't you also have to know the words to "yer canna shove yer grannie off a bus...." :confused:
watch it :angry: :whistle:

We go easy on the English women who have a thing for Scottish men.

I think you Scottish boys are all yummy :drool: shame I'm an old grannie :blush: if only I was 40 years younger :tears:

El Salsero Gringo
22nd-September-2006, 08:43 AM
We go easy on the English women who have a thing for Scottish men.Yes but that's out of pity, isn't it?

TheTramp
22nd-September-2006, 08:46 AM
Yes but that's out of pity, isn't it?

That they have to put up with all the English men usually, yes... :na:

Tazmanian Devil
22nd-September-2006, 10:19 AM
I know some of the words does that count?? :confused:

We go easy on the English women who have a thing for Scottish men
:clap: :hug:

That they have to put up with all the English men usually, yes... :na:

:yeah: :rofl: :rofl:

Have some rep