PDA

View Full Version : Champs 2003

Groovy Dancer
5th-May-2003, 11:45 AM
I would just like to say as a novice to the whole jive scene,my first experience at the championships was brilliant.:D
I would like to thank firstly Heather for agreeing to partner with me in the intermediate couples category,and the rest the group that came from Scotland for making me feel welcomed. :cheers:

It was an experience I would never forget, and definitely will be doing it again. I hope to visit sometime in the near future, so lets keep in touch.
Again thanks for everything:hug:

Tiggerbabe
5th-May-2003, 06:37 PM
Hi Dale!

It was great to meet you, thanks for all of the dances - both on Sunday and in Chiswick.
Congratulations to both yourself and Heather for getting to the semi-finals of the intermediate - no mean achievement in itself but all the more amazing as you only met each other for the first time on Saturday.:D
Looking forward to seeing you, Edward and any other members of your gang who are heading up to the Comp in Musselburgh :hug:

linda
6th-May-2003, 06:30 PM
Hi Dale

It was was great to meet you and your friend Edward:grin: I'm glad you enjoyed the Champs and it was great that you and Heather did so well:grin: :grin: Enjoyed the dances with you at Chiswick hope you make it up here for the Scottish Champs and also any of your freinds that want to come. Here's a scottish hug for you and one for Edward:hug: :hug:

Linda

:cheers: